[email protected]

roll

hitler_was_a_furry_93

hitlerdidnothingwrong@yahoo

irapekids

Lazy_town

childrapist69

[email protected]

WhatthefuckdidyoujustfuckingsayaboutmeyoulittlebitchIllhaveyouknowIgraduatedtopofmyclassintheNavySealsandIvebeeninvolvedinnumeroussecretraidsonAlQuaedaandIhaveover300confirmedkillsIamtrainedingorillawarfareandImthetopsniperintheentireUSarmedforcesYouarenothingtomebutjustanothertargetIwillwipeyouthefuckoutwithprecisionthelikesofwhichhasneverbeenseenbeforeonthisEarthmarkmyfuckingwordsYouthinkyoucangetawaywithsayingthatshittomeovertheInternetThinkagainfuckerAswespeakIamcontactingmysecretnetworkofspiesacrosstheUSAandyourIPisbeingtracedrightnowsoyoubetterprepareforthestormmaggotThestormthatwipesoutthepatheticlittlethingyoucallyourlifeYourefuckingdeadkidIcanbeanywhereanytimeandIcankillyouinoversevenhundredwaysandthatsjustwithmybarehandsNotonlyamIextensivelytrainedinunarmedcombatbutIhaveaccesstotheentirearsenaloftheUnitedStatesMarineCorpsandIwilluseittoitsfullextenttowipeyourmiserableassoffthefaceofthecontinentyoulittleshitIfonlyyoucouldhaveknownwhatunholyretributionyourlittleclevercommentwasabouttobringdownuponyoumaybeyouwouldhaveheldyourfuckingtongueButyoucouldntyoudidntandnowyourepayingthepriceyougoddamnidiotIwillshitfuryalloveryouandyouwilldrowninitYourefuckingdeadkiddo@gmail.com

Repeating digits are pleasing to people with classic autism. These people enjoy recognizing patterns and are often infatuated with numbers.

The very definition of mental illness.

Look it up, it's fairly common knowledge.

9gagisthebest

reroll

realisis

Ifuck4free

ayy good one

winrar!

TheEroticArmenian69

Sorry.
It's unavailable

xXxHugeCockLuvFux6969xXx

Winner!!

Not available