ITT: We civilly determine which pizza toppings Sup Forums favors most

ITT: We civilly determine which pizza toppings Sup Forums favors most.

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=jjnyeZLNb3E

I enjoy feta on my pizzas, particularly when it's exposed to high heat and lightly burns the surface, leaving the core nearly molten. For me, a good match with this is usually salami and potentially spinach after it's been cooked if I'm in the mood.

Feta is god tier pizza topping.

glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks so

whenever I'm with friends, I end up being "that guy" just because they don't want to open themselves up to it. usually I just say whatever and eat pepperoni. black olives can be good too, but chains have a tendency to have olives that aren't so great.

real talk, black olives are kinda the best.

PINEAPPLE

I've never had a taste for pineapple, but I've known of people that enjoy it with barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce

anchovies

holy fuck anchovies are the best food on the planet

I dont like bbq sauce but i live a good margheritta with tuna, surimi, red pepper and pineapple

anchovies? really? never acquired the taste for em i guess

I've only had anchovies once as sort of a gag with a few friends

we had just came back to one of their places after a party and were fucking starving, so just as a goof I ordered one with pepperoni and anchovies

dear god I hope they're better than what that chain had, because it tasted like total cat food. there's no way they're actually that bad.

haven't given them a second chance yet though, I might have to soon.

Pepperoni, it's classic but it's yummy.

Some 'go za is the best.

I get it, basic but good, much like my favorite. Sausage.

There should never be more than 1 type of meat on a pizza. Anyone agree?

I like feta but with the saltiness broken up with something like beetroot or red onion marmalade.

most of the time, yes.

I feel like an exception could be made if you have meats from different animals or something like pepperoni and bacon, but overall, more than one meat tends to make the pizza a little too greasy

Bacon, green olives, extra cheese. Also not a topping but if I can get it I like sauceless pizza, call me weird.

I don't know about saucless, but A lot of the time the sauce IS way to much

Ricotta cheese and broccoli

what about crust?

I know thin/deep crust can be a serious talking point, but hopefully it won't cause too much arguing.

generally, I'll have a moderately thick, but fluffy crust. deep dish is good on occasion, but I can't eat it all the time.

Rising/Thick for life. thin has always just felt too flimsy to me.

I always liked chicken and onion.

Sometimes ham and tomato chunks, as long as its all hot enough and made right obviously. Wooooooo