Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I just graduated from high school like few days ago (18 yr old shithole btw). I am going to a community college afterwards for 2 years to save up money so I can transfer to a university so I can only just work on my major.

I just need some advice, how do you even make friends in a community college? I've heard its really hard but I think its a little ridiculous not make any connections for 2 years. Also I'm a little introverted (not like weird and fucked up introverted, just takes a little bit for me to come out of my shell). But idk help out Sup Forumsrother out here.

Also I'm going to Foothill College, in case any of you faggots are going there this year.

>pic unrelated
>pic is not me.

DUMP ANYWAY

the first day is the most important when meeting new people, just try and fake confidence and make conversation if you can

How was PALY? Did you like it? I heard it was a shit school.

Don't be yourself

M8 quit being a fucking retard. Community college is like High School. Matter of fact, any fucking college and workplace you go into will be like high school. As long as you don't act like an autist I don't see a problem in you making friends.

Wear suit.

You're not going to make friends at CC. Normal people just goes to class then head home. Only weird-ass people and handicap kids stick around a community college campus

It's literally like making friends in high school why the fuck would community college be different?

Nah I didn't go to any of the Palo Alto schools. I was bound to go to one of the the Sequoia Districts schools like Woodside or Carlmont. But my parents decided to put me in a private school instead. School I went to wasn't so bad but it was nice selling pot to dumb rich kids.

>implying to make friends at a community college you have to talk to people who hang around the campus

Gee it's almost like you can't make make friends DURING classes. Fuck off moron.

i like people like this guy

Join a club

I figured that one out but I feel like there's gonna be some weird ass people in the art club.

or graphic design club or whatever

Why would you join an art club? Are you a fag?

Join MUN if they have it. Usually cool smart kids that are going places

I'm majoring in graphic design.

I guess I'm a fag for designing media. Just imagine a life without reading billboards or digital media

OP here I'm just gonna assume that confidence and do something I did 4 years that I can't even fucking remember doing, but alright I guess here goes to a new start.

I've heard shit like that but idk mang.

I just followed the same tips you follow in high school. Make sure you will be surrounded by other students. Ask people about the class and help them with the class. Communicate with the professor. Make sure you say at least something to someone every class period.

I only made one lasting friend, and i blame that on having totally different sets of students in each of my classes for 2 semesters. It was just a coincidence that one of the girls i met was super friendly, always wanting to go to lunch, and happened to be on campus the same days as me both semesters.

Anyway, it is hard.

fair point btw

Alright, I hear you man. So do I just say hi to people each period or some shit?