I heard from my Brony friends that Sup Forums is a place where all mean people and bullys gather to make fun of stuff...

I heard from my Brony friends that Sup Forums is a place where all mean people and bullys gather to make fun of stuff, i and heard you guys make fun of Bronies ALL THE TIME! Well, bullys, what do you have yo say for yourself?? Why are you all mean?? Why can't you all love and tolerate likes us good guys do?? BTW that's my OC Starkiller and she is NOT happy to meet you.

Other urls found in this thread:

light262.deviantart.com/art/MLP-OC-Star-Fire-cute-smile-VECTO-483446528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha loser cringe boyyy

i want to grab its hind hooves and split them directly vertical so the pelvis structure breaks then proceed to fuck it raw until the screams have rendered its voice silent, then slit its throat and feast on the remains of its semen filled genitalia

Fuck it.
You horse hippies.
Are close to the truth.

Op is a faggot

OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM READING. HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A BULLY? WHY ARE SO YOU SO MEAN?? AND WHY ARE YOU- forgive me the language- SUCH AN A-HOLE??

>>/mlp/

Trolls sure are shit these days, nice star"killer".

i'm sorry op we can still be friends just calm down! please

Troll or not a troll?

i don't know why people are calling me a troll, when clearly YOU are the troll here and Sup Forums is your CAVE!

Wow, really? Huh, i didn't expect that talking would actually solve something. I'm sorry everyone for being a big meanie back there, it's just that my double-personality gets out of control sometimes. Hehe, i guess you CAN'T be a half demon and have a normal life after all ^.^ i can't believe i even SWEARED '-@-

Brony here, can confirm, OP is a faggot. Also can confirm, am faggot.

i understand user it can get pretty stressful

hug for new friends?

WOW REALLY? ANOTHER BRONY?? I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND AN ACTUAL CIVILISED PERSON HERE!

*Hugs you!* XDD

I don't care if this is b8 or not but this makes me want to kill myself so bad. The cringe is real

Congrats? You're welcome?

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*

enjoy your ban, fuckface.

Kys

C'mon guys, i already apologised, i though that we started being friends

Despite this being Bait, you're still a fucking faggot OP

light262.deviantart.com/art/MLP-OC-Star-Fire-cute-smile-VECTO-483446528

This thread is bait

and with that it's time to shit post

that's my OC! How did you find it? i changed the name so that she would sound more tough