Are you comfortable without a shirt in public? Why or why not?

Are you comfortable without a shirt in public? Why or why not?

I never have been, even when I weighed less.

fucking hot boy
i'd like to worship his balls/foot/dick

if you don't give a fuck others won't care either

No, I'm fat and have some hair on my back.

nope. scoliosis, stretch marks from my teenage years, birth marks, and a big gut here.

No. Because I'm white as fuck, and I haven't lifted in 6 months.

last time i did it I was 10. Too ashamed of my belly fat and stretchmarks.

>TFW 24 been with gf for 8 years and shes never seen me shirtless either.

Yeah man. My skin is kinda dark and I'm muscled and don't have much body fat. Eat well, work hard, gg.

After spending the first 18 years of my life being called fat by my dad's ex-wife, I've always been uncomfortable taking my shirt off in front of other people, even my direct family, and even now that I've taking all the weight off.

>TFW 24 been with gf for 8 years and shes never seen me shirtless either.

Fucking how? Do you have sex with your shirt on, and if so, has she never asked you about this?

yes. I love my body.

I would be, since I've spent the last year working out and losing weight. But then, I realized...

>I don't feel comfortable in public regardless.

The only reason I don't go "public" without a shirt is the sun, I have some issues with my skin (being too white, and sometimes I'm not in the mood to use sunblock), but if not, I don't fucking care.

No, mantits

I never remove my shirt in public because I have Gynecomastia. It's not just fatty man boobs, it's actual Gyno from messed up hormonal balance. Had it since I was 13, fat or skinny I always have tits. It's embarrassing.

nope. i am fat and have huge moobs that would put women to shame.

Yes, I always have a shirt on. I have explained that im not confortable without it. She tries to lift it a bit now and then but I stop her.

Not at all.
Pathetic skinny weak chest. Horribly pale. Awful awful back acne.
Hate my life.

are you me? wtf, exact same situation here. I am starting to not give a fuck tho.

Sure I'm a skeleton boy but whatever. Confidence is key.

This is me

No, because I'm fat

Would wrap my arms around you and have a sword fight. What's your diet?

That's really not that skinny but I'm sure that in person you look skinnier lol. I'm trying to lose weight too, I love skinniness :D

No because I'm skinny as fuck

yessss skinny white boys are my favorite.

I'm really (not) surprised to see how many guys w/ self esteem issues on here

What the fuck is that thing at the tip of your dick?

i hope your roommate walks in on you taking nudes faggot

Vaseline. I have a dick-psoriasis + friction burn, so I have to apply it every time when I get out of a shower. That and Aveeno.

No roommate until Friday, probably.

everyone here has a bigger dick than me wtf? I'm a 5x5 and everyone here is like a 8x6

Extremely unhealthy tbh. I eat out constantly and work at a pizza restaurant and eat pizza 5-6 times a week. Just never gain weight really for some reason.

Actually wait, it's on the mirror itself.

this
I dont have great skin on my body, i used to be super afraid about taking it off infront of people and also refusing sex a few times when i was a virgin because i was afraid. Then i just got over it, no one gives a fuck and i have a pretty good sex life.

No, i am white as fuck.. i hate the sun, the shape of my chest is shit

>tfw fat
>tfw hairy back

dick necrosis?
I feel ya

I know..can you post a pic ?

it hurts to get an erection

Not yet but im working on it
Pic related first fic was abouth two months ago the second one last week have lost about 30 pounds

Nope because I used to be really fat and have loads of stretch marks.

Kinda annoying since I'm a super fit gym autist now.

respect

Usually.
I just wish everytime I got naked in public I got laid.

Thanks user it really means alot!

if i could i'd be fully naked at all times

clothing once played a role in keeping humans safe, now the only thing keeping them on us is regressive and prudish religious leftovers

nope, i am now so fat, i got bigger boobs than my sis :(

what do you do

i workout everyday i have a six pack but i still thinks its a bit douchey walk around shirtless unless your at the beach

Ive been doing crossfit plus started eating less calories and more healthier
Pic related

this nigga has the right idea

it's genuinely cheaper to eat like this

1. learn to shop
2. buy in bulk
3. learn to cook
4. cook meals for entire week
5. exercise (even just running)
6. ????
7. Profit.

I'm going for Bai Ling's body-type (left).

No I'm pale as fuck and get mild backne for no reason

I'm comfortable without a shirt, 6 foot, no abs but not fat, v line makes up for lack of abs.

>eat pizza 5-6 times a week
>never gain weight
>some reason

Also you could take an eye out with your hip bones faggot.

wow i actually went to school with that girl her name is savanah at west boca high school in florida so weird

> I haf beeg dick

crossfit? man up

sure. i starting to get a beer belly but im not uncomfortable with myself or with that.

should watch midnight snacks though

Nah I'm fat with stretch marks and inverted nippies

As long as im seeing results i dont mind at all man

Who care, everyone is focused on them selves, not on you. Just do it
Shia.gif

wow big dick

Nah not really. I'm a bit Lardy at the minute.

Tits with time stamp.

Own it.

Used to do it all the time, back when I lived in a beach community. Heck I even walked down the main street wearing a beach towel only. Perfectly acceptable for the area.

Now I live downtown. So no, i wouldnt feel cool about going shirtless in oublic. Also my chest and and have um gone awol.

chest and and

> chest and abs