Depressed Oldfag here. Been on Sup Forums since about 2008...

Depressed Oldfag here. Been on Sup Forums since about 2008. Pretending to need to poop in the bathroom just to avoid my bitch wife. Entertain me with the last pic you saved no matter what it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

live your life, if you are unhappy in your marriage end it

greentext the story plz. People who are living like you only reinforce my ideals not to get married. I'd rather be lonely with my dog instead of being lonely with a succubus

I feel like I'm this little niglet.

MODS MODS MODS, CP ALERT

>2008
>oldfag

>Pretending to need to poop in the bathroom just to avoid my bitch wife.

wat?

Do you jerk off when you're in the bathroom? I do this too. I get away from her and just come on Sup Forums

Picture of gf

> normal dude
> do all the right shit
> get married, pussy is da bomb
> things get stale
> I still wanna fuck, she's always tired
> welcome to married life.
> stay single my friends.

>2008
>oldfag

it's 2016 so i think that qualifies.

I am ashamed

got kids? either way you should get out. Marriage is for how long you can manage. But divorce, divorce is forever

DO IT FAGGOT. reclaim your life

Awesome based user

Your sense of balance will never equal this

Bravo

Ok

I am using Sup Forums since 1998, you fuckers are the newfags

>2008

Fuck off faggot.

Omfg, I wish I could have used that for my original post file. That's me every day

You never get to see true oldfags, such is the rule. By that reasoning I'm an antediluvianfag

>I am using Sup Forums since 1998, you fuckers are the newfags

That's a tiny dick guys thing

>Pretending to need to poop in the bathroom just to avoid my bitch wife.

Not married but do this with my live-in gf.

>why do you always poop when I get home from work?

Same reason I now take 30 minute showers.

>>inb4: i know because i am

But is the pussy good?

just saved it

Opie here.
I love you all.
You are my happiness these days.
It is sad and beautiful at the same time.

get a mistress

moar

so glad I didn't move in with my gf of 4 yrs. She's found herself a nice beta and is trying to get kids with him, can hardly contain my sides when I think of it

>You never get to see true oldfags

Oldfag is subjective i guess.

I've been around since about 2008 and seeing how much has changed it makes one feel like an Oldfag.

Don't get me wrong it's always sucked as the saying goes. But thinking about the type of shit posted back in the day as opposed to now. The mentality and infection of your more normal types has had an effect for sure.

That is you m8

listen close OP, i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

post pics of these broads

It's very visible by the hemorrhoids she's above age newfag

sauce?

Not nearly oldfag enough

Oh my
Lost

>beta
The type with jism so watery it's a miracle they ever breed?

been here for way too long myself

In this economy?

What the fuck anons. Just dump them... Wives or not. Life's too short to obey this social constructionism. I'm about to dump mine despite I love her, she became so fucking boring and uncompromising.

the type who doesn't get any female attention until he's 30 and has disposable income. i'm not even mad, she was starting to fatten up anyway. I may have loved and lost but at least I had her in her prime, now he can deal with her newfound identity of a (soon to be single) mom

This. Or a cheap whore.
Don't you have drinking buddies or something? Get a group going.

Oh shit wadup

I'ma pretend this actually happened bc it made me happy

Look at the mammarys on her

K

I left her recently. It's not that easy, I'm depleting my bank account with the court battle.