Do you think my wife fucked this guy on her hen do...

Do you think my wife fucked this guy on her hen do? Got told that she did and have now found these photos which she didn't post.

which one is she ? left ?

Which one is she?

Yeah one on the left

I think you already know the answer for that question faglord

yeah she fucked man, 100% seems that way that's why i said left

Who hasn't fucked your wife OP? Tell me. WHO?

You sure they didnt just meet up for some kisses?

She said she only kissed him though, but they were so drunk. Im not too worried as it was her hen do, just not sure whether or not

Is there any way you can confirm or deny it with any aid outside of asking strangers on the internet?

If she did do it you'll have to have proof. That's how women work. Else they will lie to your face.

i think she more likely did fuck than didn't but you should think of a way to confirm it. who told u she fucked him?

No need to be like that, she's not a whore

You should post pics of her pussy... Y'know, to get back at her.

She probably got fucked by him, not the other way around

Is she drinking beer with a straw... a dick straw?

she looks like an easy target for that guy.

One of her friends said to me when she was drunk

Make with the pussy pics. She has a nice cock garage btw.

>wife is mostly naked at a drunken slut part around a basically naked ripped hipster
>wife is taking slutty pictures with basically naked ripped hipster
>wife is stripping for basically naked ripped hipster
>wife is shit faced drunk during all of this
>wife admits to kissing him hoping to get you off here back with a lesser evil

She fucked him. Not a single doubt.
And someone told you she did? Why do you even need to ask us? How is this not obvious?

yes she is (not her)

Exactly. Just picture her lying on her back, moaning while jeans guy pulls his cock out of her pussy and busts a load across her belly and onto her tits.

this is at least enough reason for you to dedicate some time and resources into finding out for sure. women are usually sluttier than we like to believe. the first thing i can think of is checking her chat histories and keylogging her pc

Kek. I'm saving this pic

>She said she only kissed him though,

kys

Or, don't be a little snoopy bitch and go fuck her sister, just in case.

She has only ever been with me though

yo dump everything of the brunette on the right with the white top

and btw if u confirm she cheated and dont feel like divorcing u can now cheat her with no guilt

> she's not a whore

Suuuure

When you're drunk do you kiss random girls? That "she was drunk" excuse is straight bull shit.

>All over the guy in pics
>Friend tells you she fucked him
>She says she kissed him to be 'honest'

Dude - are you a fucking retard? She got her brains fucked out by him. Enjoy your marriage.

That's what she wants you to believe cuckboy

You wish! You're a cuckold little bitch now.

it was her hen do hough so they are supposed to go wild

Until the day on that yacht, maybe.

Wtf is a hen do?

Let me save you some time... everyone in this thread has probably fucked that skank. She even looks like a cock gobbler.

why am I cuck?

are you okay with it if she did fuck him?

Why did you recycle this turd thread again?

What a subtle cuck thread

This sounds like bait.

Definition. Dumbass.

Because your wife fucked another dude and she's still your wife.

fo sho

I'm just here hoping there's pussy pics on the way.

Dog...the fuck is a hen hen do? besides this being obvious bait, i hope she's out there getting her brains fucked out right now by some big towering slab of meat because that's what you deserve dog. time to split if you're for real

Lol yes. I've found that females actually do wild out before they get married. Usually the get drunk, share there feelings, fuck the guy and than never talk to him again.

How the fuck many times are you going to post this thread today?

Yeah I wouldn't mind. I don't think she has been with anyone though. This is my cock

Yes she did

What the hell is a hen do

Thread was posted this morning also---no time stamp, just some faggot posting someone else's pictures

>She has only ever been with me though

It was nearly conceivable until this line.
>calls bullshit
Y' blew it...

Oh look, another cuck thread. So new and exciting.

God guys use Google for fucks a hen do is a like an english bachelorette party

apparently it's what eurofags call a bachelorette party. what a bunch of mongoloids

yeah and i enjoyed the slag. Watcha gonna do about it beta boi?

>She has only ever been with me though

Which only makes it more likely that she did, "to see what she was missing"

I'd bet a dollar that if you force a confession out of her, that will come up.

Your best bet? Schedule an Appt. with Polygraph. She already said she kissed him, and women will ALWAYS lie about shit like this.

In the immediate future, see if you can get into her phone and messages. The tighter she is with that shit the more likely she is to be lying.

>:
Because being drunk justifies putting her whore self in that position... Literally!

well she's lying about only being with him anyways. you can see it on her whore face. that chick aint a one man kind of lady

Yup, you're a cuck. No doubt about it now.

You might as well start tagging along on her dates and holding her purse and the camera while she gets railed.

You can beat off to the videos later.

Americans... lol.

I know it seems like imchatting shit but this is my wife.

post some nudes

Let's see her topless with her face. How old is she?

Dude lets see her tits

Yep, enjoy your new cuck life

hen do

>asks if wife is cheating
>says she's not a whore
Insecure much faggot?

Master hen do cucklord

She looks like a fucking inbred Jersey shore skank. No wonder she'd fuck the same retarded kind of guy.

Eurofag.....lol

Nice! More, more face with tits. Full nudes if you have them. She's quite cute and sexy.

Fucking hell she is adorable and sexy...

I don't get this culture why the fuck do guys let their wife's have stupid pre marriage party fuck that have one together but if your wife wants one then you're gonna be a cucked fag the whole marriage or just crash her party or don't do one at all for either but if you does one then you better do yours and fuck every girl at the party because she'll lie to your face that she didn't and you can lie right back.

Dude, for the love of God, post full nudes with that cute face. She's awesome. She honestly looks like a sweet and fun person, mixed with that amazing face and incredible body, you hit the fucking lottery.. How old is she?

Copy Pasta. Sage this thread. Fuck off posted this shit earlier.

If she actually said this, she's probably fucked more guys than you could ever imagine. Probably had a bunch of them in her at the same time too.

Got an email or a kik we can talk directly. I would love to see all you have and all future pics/videos of her. She's amazing..

>current year
>getting married
kek

Bump. Really want to see more of her!

that would be enough to any motherfucker that has his shit together, you stupid cuck. and yes, she DOES look like the kind of whore that anyone has sticked his magic wand into

more panties

This shit again? You're a cuck.

hey thats the bright side though

her friend told you because she wants your d
split with wife, fck friend

you shoulda went mgtow motherfucker. now chad's gettin dat puss.

this is bait, right? tell me this is bait