Thread died

Thread died
Ds3 fight club
Let's go
Ps4, Pontiff bonfire, pass is fight

dark souls games suck cock

What games do you play?

things that are fun and possible to beat usually

Oh, so you're just shit that can't get passed the "learning curve". Move along then.

I play games to have fun, I sure am retarded HERP DERP

I assure you, you can beat ds3 if you don't have downs.

Dark souls is fun if you aren't complete shit, now I know you don't like the gane because you're bad, end of story.

So its different than one in two in the sense that you know where to go, get weapons that are actually decent and a shield that isn't made of paper? Do the enemies still one hit kill you? because thats bullshit.

multiple enemies go after you at once so you block one dued right as another hits you and does damage even though you're blocking somehow

so fucking dumb

that and they do diffferent shit they swiing and miss then you move it to hit em and nope susdenly they're foing amagic bullhit attckw ehre they cans winga ll over a hudnrddt imes and kill you instantly and there isnt dhit yuo can do abvtout it

yeah fcuck craek sould the games are only payed by fucktarcx nertds that qant to pretyend they are gooed at games and cool and hardocre by pretneidng the beat dark souls games and had an easy time dojng soi

anyone qho says thewy are easy or possilb eot beat if uckin lying and should be executed because those games are SHIT and the less SHIT gaames like SHIT darn souls we get maybe games will start being less SHIT

>enemy kills you in one or two hits
>meanwhile they take ten hits to kill

You're just bad lol!!

uh huh k

>PS4
how gay

then don't take any hits

get someone to type for u next time ur triggered

Tldr because you actually forgot how to spell midway through, assuming it's from the anger.
Listen, I beat ds3 7 times and level 350, have a 2nd character at meta level aswell. You're just bad, to lazy and retarded to learn the games mechanics.

Git gud

Exactly

or yeah i should just roll a thousand times
oh wait that uses stamina

oh wait blocking uses stamina

oh look i took damage even though i blocked, how fair

sounds like you need a fucking life, honestly

ooh yes hit one person then run away and run back and hit them again then run away omg so fun

nah i like fun games

enjoy your virtual cuck simulator, kids

>being trash at a game
>the game iz bad
because I'm half decent at the game
>get a life kid
Flawless logic, retard

I'm good at every single game I play, and I returned dark souls the day I bought it. If someone that does literally nothing but sit at home and play videogames all day doesn't like it or find it possible to play, then there is a 99.9% change you're full of shit.

Go lie on another thread, its an anonymous board, we won't follow you.

Lying about being good at dark souls, what are you, retarded? Do you want evidence, or some shit?

I'd also want evidence of you being able to fly or walk on water as those are equally legitimate claims.

hey you both suck at dark souls, and are general dickheads.
bye.