It's possible to import an Ocelot from South America ? To live in a flat in Paris ?

It's possible to import an Ocelot from South America ? To live in a flat in Paris ?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsfWNBbr6Sg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracal
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/u6RUOqPihr53M-z1FY4jUQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ocelot, you say?

i think it's illegal but that never stopped anyone in Latinamerica
the problem would be your country's customs though?

It's like a cat ? He can be happy if I take a pet to live in an appartment ?

yes, and no
if a """"""domestic"""""" cat is hard to keep at home imagine a feral one

it would probably kill some neighbor and flee

there are laws in most coutries that prevent transporting wild animals from faraway countries though to avoid spreading diseases etc

In Brazil, we traffic all sorts of animals to USA and Europe, from snakes, to bird.

''''''we''''''

Yes and no. He will try to kill you eventually

You should be quick
some fags are kill all those cats

It's too small to kill an human, it's just a bit larger than a cat.
And if I buy I buy a pet

Fuck off animal trafficker.

Just buy a cat. That's not a good pet.

cats and fishes are only good to look at
if i could i'd buy a cat-quarium and see them raise a family there

Its a cat.
Cats don't really try to do that.
Unless you are a shitty owner.

But can make a considerable damage to you and other people nearby.
Yeah no. Even domestic cats are not really fully domesticated they still have a fair amount of wild behaviours. Now imagine another species that's even more feral. It's not a good plan at all regardless if you're a "shitty owner" or not

It's an Ocelot, not a fucking domesticated cat.

What about Caracal ? Smaller than an Ocelot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracal

About 12kg adult

>it's a cat
A fucking wild cat with fine tuned kill instincts Those aren't like the stupid cato you have in your basement to keep you company because nobody can't stand you for more than 5 minutes.
>it's too small
Then fucking what? It will try it anyway, the very least will hurt your badly.

Why not a fucking normal cat? Why not a dog like every normal human being? Buy a fucking french bulldog, they are great.

I think you should stop thinking that a wild animal will act like a cuddly domesticated cat and stop thinking about financing wildlife trafficking cartels.
People like you are a dime a dozen, thinking le big cat is easy to take care of, you would probably abandon him in 2 weeks once the novelty wears off and you realize it's a fucking pain to keep a wild animal.

get a Savannah Cat if you want a quasi-exotic animal.

feral is feral m8
you sound like those americans that wanna raise wolves or bears. it's not that simple unless you poach it since a newborn or you crossbreed it with other domesticated animals
they have instincts that won't go away just because you serve them canned meal. if they don't hurt you or another person they'll at least terrorize your furniture or the neighborhood's pets

>Implying he will try to kill his owner while he knows his owner since he is a baby

it's a wild animal, numbnuts

Mind answering me why you want a wild animal in your house? Do you want a big ass cat? There are subspecies that grow a lot, why not acquire one?
Anyways same problems as before, too wild and too territorial,would be really stressed in a apartment and even if you live in a farm nothing guarantees it won't run away and/or hurt other animals and people

you sound triggered monkey

did a wild cat kill your family

>stopping the animal from being trafficked and most likely abandoned then euthanized makes you a triggered monkey
Bananamians I swear...

>you sound triggered
Fucking hell, a wild stupid Panamacaco appeared.

youre gonna save wild life from a mongolian art enthusiast board, youre gonna stop him! throw more shit at him!!!

OHAAAHHOOOAHAHH

>OHAAAHHOOOAHAHH
Now he is typing in his stupid castelhano like anyone here can understand.

>being this obsessed
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/u6RUOqPihr53M-z1FY4jUQ/

At least save your autism for a thread actually about Brazil or something, how many months have you been this hung up on this?
Tell me where the monkey touched you.

fuck, that cat kill a brazilian

lol tbf i have to banter monkeys somehow, and i only got like 1 monkey pic. hope you understand and dont get angry like a monkey

>Panamá
>Calling other monkeys

pls

Sorry, I meant

Ocelots are proud creatures, they prefer to hunt alone.

Ocelots are quick to recognize lewdness

>It's like a cat?
The same way a wolf is a dog.

It is a wild animal with different instincts. No matter how well you take care of it, it will still have its wild instincts and it will cause you problems.

If you are not prepare to deal with it, don't even bother because most likely the animal will just suffer because of your stupidity.

Friend is a vet
Works with fucked up animals that arabs own
ocelots are fine as pets
Get them young though
They will play with you and people huge been killed by them from them
Purely due to neglect

>people huge been killed by them from them
wat

>desuarchive.org/int/search/image/u6RUOqPihr53M-z1FY4jUQ/
Lmao

i love you, huermanito