So Sup Forums im gonna pick up smoking soon. Im depressed and stressed and need an outlet...

So Sup Forums im gonna pick up smoking soon. Im depressed and stressed and need an outlet. Before you try and stop me dont, theres no changing my mind. So whats the best brand? I was thinking standard Camel and my gf says thats the best.
What do you guys think? Also general smoker thread.

Enjoy the ride for while it lasts for as it ends you won't remember how it started.

Same as beers just try a few different packs your first couple times and keep using whatever you like best.

Don't be a fucking pussy. Smoke unfiltered American Spirits.

Or get the blue Camel Crushes you economical faggot.

Well as a Canadian i dont get fancy US smokes but im big on menthol and studio reds

How much does a pack generally cost in MO? Do ya know?

I will say I've had multiple non-smoker women tell me they are not repulsed by the smell of Marlboro like most cigarettes, and that some actually like the smell. I don't smoke in enclosed spaces(truck, house, etc) and most women I socialize with on a regular basis say they didn't even know I smoked until I told them.

I smoke Marlboro gold packs(lights) btw. Also know smokers of cheap cigarettes that when they bum a Marlboro off me say it is way stronger.

I thought about Marlboro reds but arent they like 30 bucks a pack after taxes? Shits expensive.

My go to smokes are Camel Turkish Royals. Favorite out of anything I've tried.

Marlboro reds are a pretty strong starting point that's like drinking an IPA for your first beer lol they are about 5 and some change a pack in MO after taxes if you buy 3 pack specials or cartons. MO is one of the cheapest cig tax states tho. A pack has 20 cigarettes.

Green American Spirits, my negro. Expensive, but worth your while.

the ones you got in your picture there.

picked it up again myself for some of the same reasons. let me tell you those first few packs feel godlike. theeeennnn u get dimishing returns and cant go up stairs as easily...it's really fucking dumb actually

enjoy the initial headrush before it eventually goes away

camels is okay but old people smokes

What about menthol?
Also for someone with extremely minor asthama would it be possible for me to smoke? I dont use an inhaler or anything its super minor.

MO Smoker here, camels cost usually about ~$5.50-$6.00

don't smoke camel light blue you fucking faggot, smoke the regular red ones, the filters, they don't taste like shit.

or, Turkish Royals from Camel. you picked a good brand, but blues are disgusting. too many perforations in the butt, you know tiny little holes? too much air coming in.

Also my advice would be not to smoke. There are so many other stress outlets that are not utterly terrible for every fucking square centimeter of your body and it is the hardest thing in your life you will ever try to quit.

Agreed. I've smoked for nearly 4 years now. I really wouldn't recommend it.

why not consider vaping at least?

smoking is dealing with the devil

it becomes a crutch for every little situation and that will consume you

I wasnt gonna get the ones in the picture anyway thats just something to start the thread. I figured ill start with the basic of basics for Camel which i assume is the reds.

Not bad but turkish golds are a tad better imo. Stronger.

smoking sucks dont start. Only time its ok to smoke is if you're bumming off someone. Once you start buying your own packs its game over.

American spirits. Play an instrument. She's only telling youbto smoke to save on her cigarettes. Smokers are selfish.

::smokes blue crushes right now::

See Menthol is what I started on. KOOLs gave me a big enough buzz I thought I was gonna pass out the first few months when I only smoked a couple a day. I am a paramedic though and I'd say smoking with asthma is not a good idea. You pretty much already have COPD. It will only get worse and probably way faster than a healthy person smoking.

Again i said nobody is gonna talk me out of this. My grandma smoked a pack a week and she lived to be 93.
What am i fucking gay?

anyone else tried these? I bummed some at a concert before but its hard to find around here

probably the smoothest tasting cigs I ever had

try weed instead

forgot pic

As i said its very minor. No inhaler or anything. Its only if i full out sprint for awhile my chest gets tight.

I would but its illegal in MO and i was homeschooled so i dont know anyone to buy from.

As a non-smoker I'd say to just try what ever people around you smoke. People who get set on some brand they can't get a hold of seem pissed off every time they go to the store. Other than that, smoke weed instead. At least you'll feel good about destroying your lungs and not fucking miserable.

Doesn't matter much. Just personal taste like which soda is best. The only important thing to remember is that filters, like diet soda, are for women.

Camelbro here. Regulars, 99s, and blues when I want a change sometimes crushes. I'm Pissed the discontinued the camel bolds.

If you want a smoke that tastes like candy and smells decent try Marlboro smooths.

If you smoke marks heavily though you'll cough up nasty bits of whites stuff so be careful if you go that route.

Winston's are also underrated smokes. Do not smoke menthols. As they'll tear your throat up as a new smoker with the shards of fiberglass.

American spirits supposedly have no chemicals in them just the tobacco but are a little more expensive. I went from camels to those for a few months and it wasn't that bad of a difference in taste. Went back to camels tho and will prob stay on them till I quit.. Someday.

If you can take regular breaks with smoking. Remember if you smoke for 20 years then quit for 5 your lungs will regenerate back to normal. Try to take breaks to give your lungs a break. If your family has a history of lung cancer. Especially one of your grandparents, you shouldn't get addicted. You will get cancer as genes generally skip a generation. I'd suggest vaping if this is the case or at least smoking sparingly.

Because everyone has the same exact experience with carcinogen exposure? Are you seriously this retarded? Nobody in my family had high BP until their 50s-60s too even the smokers but I'm 28 have smoked for 10 years and have had increasingly high BP for about 5. Am about to medicating level.

Btw don't start unless you can afford am extra 150.00 per month or so. Shit sucks I'd recommend staying away

those are honestly pretty good, don't listen to these idiots, Marlboro reds aren't a good start up stogie, they're too strong. go for the camels.

I've been through some rough times, and its exactly the same reason why I started smoking so I understand why you're doing this.

I say go for it, it made me feel better when this dumb bitch love of my life dumped my sorry ass. enjoy the smokes. good luck.

Just go to a fucking rock concert, or hip hop gig or what ever you like. You'll definitely spot some shifty dudes, just make sure you check them out before you buy from someone you'll never see again in your life, unless that fucker is there to lock people like you up. Microphones are bad, mkay.

>if possible spot someone else buying
>make sure things seem straight
>buy weed
>puff away

Or you could just try to meet some cool people at the gig, ask them if they know where you can score some.

You have COPD without the C. Asthma air traps in the same way chronic bronchitis does when it flares up. You are literally choosing to die of COPD, probably in the next 20-25 years if not sooner if you start smoking already having asthma. Have fun being on oxygen in 10-15 years

Lowest tobacco tax state in the union. Start a smuggling operation to pay for your new habit.

High bp has a lot to do with not running or exerting your body enough. We're made to be runners that's how we used to hunt. If ya sit around and smoke all day ofc people will attribute that to smoking. I've smoked for 15, I run amd lift, and my bps fine. Also my mom has high bp since about 50 I don't see that happening to me until when you mentioned in life, if it happens at all.

Protip: when travelling and i want weed, i ask my waiter. he always knows.

are you looking for something strong or mild? menthol or no menthol?

why smoke? why not just vape?
pic related

>mouth fedora
lol no

Its literally non existent though. It has 0 affect on me whatsoever.

>mouth fedora
fuckn kek

Great time to start smoking! Camel's kinda nasty. Recommend Marlboro. Also prefer 100's as they don't hot box as much as kings.

my first cigarette was a Marlboro red
people say they're strong (and they really are), but you won't know the difference after coughing your way through the first couple
then again, I'm the kind of person to jump head first into the pool without testing the water, so there's that

I'm waiting until they make a vape cig that weighs as much as a cigarette. I had an idea to invent a vape smoke like blus, the black ones shaped liked cigs. A vape smoke made of tough cardboard so it weighs less and feels more like a cigarette. Also, with a tiny red LED on the tip that lights up as you puff.

Shit would be so cash and would feel real. My biggest problem with switching to vaping is it doesn't feel at all like a cig. Been smoking for 15 years so it's a huge difference and I'm addicted just as much to the routine of lighting a good ol smoke and how it feels in my hand etc as I puff.

Good idea for a new vape cig or no?

Its called symptomatic asthama for a reason bro

Smoked Marlboro Red 100's for 15 years, they never did wrong.

>homeschooled
That explains this dumb thread

don't listen to this fag, I use to smoke reds too when I first started and thought camel was nasty.

you realize you're smoking 88% paper right? that shits gross. these don't compare to Turkish Royals

These OP

kek a cock smoking marlboro fag would say that. Mellow tobaccos are for gays and wimmenz.

Camel all day every day.

Chesterfields

That is a risk factor too but my 50 year old mom doesn't exercise at all other than doing shit around the house, is 5'4" 160lbs, and smokes 1.5-2 packs a day and has done so for 35 years, even has stage 2-3 COPD, and her BP is 110/80. I am a firefighter/paramedic, so lots of physical activity and heavy lifting, general moderate activity level at work, wasn't even overweight until about 22-23, even still am 6' 220lbs, smoked 3/4-1 pack a day for 10 years, am totally healthy otherwise, and mine is 150/90. Activity is only one factor in a 1000 piece puzzle for hypertension risk factors.

It all taste like shit to me, so either smoke what is cheap, what you like the package of, or what someone you like smokes.

That's what gives you little chunks that you cough up when you smoke reds.

I tried switching yo reds and I'd cough up these little white chunks in my spit. Was gross and camels never made me want to cough the next morning.

Use distilled water in the oxygen machine like they tell you otherwise it calcifies at the tubing hookup.

I'll give that to ya. Smoking definitely doesn't help and would make it worse for a non active person.

Im just saying smoking isn't the only thing that gives you high bp. No activity does it moreso. Both combined is killer.

Shit wonna be cash m8,maybe I'd steal the idea from you kek

Smoke LM red and thank you for your early death and not living longer to waste the reaources my childrens childrens can now have

drink tea instead

>pick up smoking
You fucking retard
Marlboro Reds are the best

If you don't like the taste of anything and want to smoke, try a pack of Marlboro smooths. You won't be dissapointed and guarantee you'll like the taste. Unless your a faggot nigger ofc. Then smoke Newport.

Shit go ahead. I just want that idea to be a reality.

Alright fam, when you see the commercial in TV I'm gonna thank the kind user who gave me the idea

Smoking isn't an outlet, slitting your wrists is though. Be a hero and post it Nignog

Its symptomatic. It only flares when i over exert myself even my doc told me that.

have u ever tried nofap?

Doctor told an asthmatic friend of mine that same thing about twenty years ago. He's still smoking and doing fine.

Best.

The only cig worth smoking.

There is so many different vapes out there. I quit smoking after 10 years and went to the vape. It take some searching to find a good one but there are some that are very similar to smoking a cig, also nicotine,pg, and VG levels all affect it

See now this nigga gets it.
Im not even fully asmathic either.

Actually yes. Smoking one right now.

Fapping doesn't have any negative side effects unless you do it nonfuckingstop and always do it to video stimulus.

OP here. I think i will start with Camel Blue. If i decide to try something else i will but i know what im starting with.

Where the fuck do you even get those?

They look like they're from the 40s

Smoke pot filthy nigger.
Cigs will fuck you up.

Poast link nao

Pall Mall menthol 100s are my go to. I'm a poor fag and they burn for a long ass time so I dig em.

Newports

Good choice fellow new camelbro. You need to know this as a camel smoker if you ever see one out. It's proper etiquette to dip your cigarette to another fellow camel smoker if you make eye contact. If you don't do this gesture you might make some mad and they'll attack you.

Got another question. Im still young (im 18) and live with my mom. So ive gotta hide it. That being said does Camel Blue smell super bad? Tips for hiding it?

Awright double dubs

I like all smokes but Marlboros give me the best buzz.

American spirits taste like dogs asshole.

Camels are tastier but less nicotine.

Lucky strikes are good if you're going the non filter route, same with camels.

Pall malls are good and get them if I'm on a budget too

I think Pall mall even means not bad in French. As they recognize poorfags buy them and aren't the best choice

Is this an actual thing or are you fuckin with me?

Spotted the nigger

You probably won't get attacked but if you do see another smoking camels you should dip your cigarette. There's one older thing people used to do if you see an older user smoking that you should do but if forgot what it was. Maybe an older user can help out and say what it is?

Shit, it keeps me from being jonesy, I can't complain.

Turkish royals taste like chocolate and they have hardly any nicotine, I need to smoke 2-3 to get the same buzz as 1 marlboro, I don't smoke for flavor first, its all about the buzz.

camel crush they taste like toothpaste

MARLBORO EDGE. So good

I say just smoke something cheap but then again I don't smoke all that often.

Hmm I wonder if those would be good to help stop smoking.. Maybe smoke your regular choice then a few of those throughout the day just to get nicotine in your but less and ween off.

Are you sure they have actual lower nicotine levels?