Ask a virgin faggot (actually hella gay) anything

Ask a virgin faggot (actually hella gay) anything.

Do you consider anal with a dude losing your virginity? Or will you always be a virgin?

I consider anal with a dude losing my virginity. Oral is a grey area.

A/S/L?

19/M/Canadialand

Do you own Toys?

so what about girls that look like guys, want to be guys, but have some extra bits

I used to have loads, but now I only have a few dildos and some beads. Lost the rest when I moved and haven't bought more yet.

post your ass you little faggot

I'm into the Adonis-figure guys (tall, muscular, and basically emanating manliness). But hey, I'mean open to trying new things.

How much do you weigh?

>OP
>gay
So tell us, faggot. You fat?

Pretty thin, actually. I'm about 6' tall and 137 pounds. I go to the gym a lot, and I'm not a roid monkey or anything, but I'm fit.

shave you retard

Yeah, I'm pretty hairy. I waxed a few weeks ago, but it grows so damn fast.

welp im out

>19/M/Canadialand

The fuck are you, my boyfriend or something?

If I was, I might be getting some :^/

Do you have no attraction to women at all? That whole concept always amazed me cause I just can't imagine not liking pussy. It's just so great...

Where at in canadialand?

I have absolutely no attraction to women. Actually, I've never been able to understand why guys like pussy and tits so much. I understand it from a psychological/physiological standpoint, but I just don't find women attractive.

Alberta, the Texas of Canada.

The fuck does that mean? A girl with a pussy dressed like a dude with a massive clit?

kek