Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums

Video games, music, hiking, studying and hanging out with friends is fun, but sadly shits never enough for me and nowadays I feel the desire to create something using my creativity, what do you suggest?

(what am I thinking this is probably the worst place I could post this, but reddit is so repulsive)

A complete fluffy simulator.

Its the hardest project on planet earth, apparently.

What is a fluffy simulator?

water color painting.
its very relaxing, takes almost no skill, and when the job is done, it feels good to see the finished product.
or sculptures. our of weird every day objects.
like sporks.

make a sick tumblr bro.

Thought of water color painting actually. Is there any room to develop skill in that shit? Because actually I'm also the kind of sportspoil fag who likes to take everything to the competitive tryhard level.

fin a useless job and wife, have kids and accomplish nothing with your life

lol

In fact I'm trying to avoid what you just described.

i have a pair of CZ-A EXTREME Model – Air-Trekker Jumping Stilts i'll sell to you for $300.
no joke. i bought them a few months ago, wore them once, fell, and basically rage quit because i'm a loser.
paid $450 to jump over cars.
look them up.

Buy wood. Build something

I'm into the same things, learning guitar this summer pretty excited

Create some edm

not really creating, but i feel like motorcycles are the only thing that get me goin nowadays

shits so much fun. but expensive.

as a player for 8 years, i recommend you focus on a lot of theory as early on as possible and just force yourself through it. Then master chords and practice soloing in the pentatonic scales and you're set. I wish i did more theory earlier though. Don't make the same mistake i did and DONT GIVE UP no matter how much you want to.

Woah shit looks like an easy way to break your neck, I laughed at your story though thanks brother. I mean what did you expect, this stuff is basically your nightmare coming to life where everything is fucking thrilling but after a while things slip out of your hand and you fall down from some huge ass heights.

play smite

Who the fuck thinks studying is fun

is that you/your gf?

thanks

have you considered binge drinking?

Computer games aren't really a field of creativity trust me I've grinded many of them and how it is is basically there is always one perfect way of doing things and the less mistakes you make the better you are.

I write poetry & customize my clothing

its not the danger factor that i dont like.
it's that the learning curve is crazy.
it feels exactly like trying to jump SUPER high on a trampoline except you have to stand on your heels or you will fall backwards. if you're wearing gay safety gear until you learn it, you'll be fine.
plot twist. picture is me.

I study biology which is pretty interesting.
I bet. It must be pretty exciting.

You could try getting dubs next time fag.

Id rather sky dive off of helicopters

Plot twist : no one cares unless timestamp'd tits

>it feels exactly like trying to jump SUPER high on a trampoline except you have to stand on your heels or you will fall backwards.

I just imagined that and it's fucking scary. Would like to try though.

>I want to use my creativity
>Whats your creativity telling me to create

What the fuck dog

This is good advice, but not all you should focus on. Learning bits of songs you like, regardless of skill level, is hella fun and rewarding. It's a good way to keep your interest from wilting aswell.

pic related. obligatory tits.

that sounds super fucking fun, except unless you own a helicopter that shit gets expensive fast. like $250/jump here in AR.

unless you can timestamp so female body part (no need for nude) then you're just a dood, fam

Do this, I went skydiving back in October. i fucking loved it. Cant wait to to go again.

Tip though, depending on where you go, the cold may be the worst part so dress warm. Something i didnt think about

cup size tho...?

see

How cold are we talking?

well, nevermind, nice boobs

I don't get why girls always have to be busy... take some free time wtf. whenever I got a couple of free hours my gf just fills it up with shit.

Free those nipples & yeah its fucking expensive

36DD

buy my stilts tho

>nice boobs
thanks.
>I don't get why girls always have to be busy
what? i'm not op. just trying to sell my fucking stilts because theyre taking up space. also suggested water color painting.

oh wait nevermind I thought you were OP. ignore that.

yeah see I'm slow today. and why the fuck did you buy them in first place? (also, nice thighs)

ill buy them for tits

this thread is a mess xD

>free the nips
pic related. old timestamp because i'm a fag00t. same DDR pad on the floor though.

I'm OP just didn't want to interrup the conversation that's developing here.

See here's the reward fucking hawt

I would buy those stilts if you let me fuck you like this but just to be clear, I'm paying for the stilts not sex.

this poor girl, just wants to sell her stilts and now she's gonna get als dem bois over her. I'd recommend selling that shit on craigslist or some shit like that. on chans people are just gonna try and buy them so they get your address or whatever.

what he said. you're not gonna get your stilts sold here unless you don't reveal your gender. sorry lass

noice

why did i buy them? because i just started my first job and had zero bills. i had money to throw away and my ex had a smartcar.
who the fuck doesnt want to jump over cars i mean have you SEEN the videos on their website?
HOW DOES SHE EVEN BEND THAT WAY WHAT NTY
not worried about selling them here. just a suggestion m8s. its a strange market for jumping stilts.
timestamp dick pics in the name of OPs first water color painting.
OP must paint all timestamp dick pics and post tomorrow

>OP must paint all timestamp dick pics and post tomorrow

TRIPS CHECKEM BOYS

I'm not painting dicks fuckin hoe.

Sov nu istället markus

Heres my dick hold on while I timestamp
Also she bends that way coz shes petite af

Yes you are, trips says so faggot.

YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR TRYING
IT WAS IN THE NAME OF OP'S CREATIVITY BLOCK

respect the trips

Well done for derailing this thread with your tits
Now show us your probable cock

my contribution to your trips, mlady

what job you got btw?

no timestamp gtfo

too edgy for that

oh fuck sake, cmon. fine give me a sec.

it's in the name of OP's water color paintings.
OP better deliver. Sup Forums will remember.

Waitress currently in college.
Still waiting on that timestamp. it better be hard you faggot.

fuck those solid ass young tits.

yeah yeah, hang on. pic was from about a month ago so I need to get ready

hang on ffs. it's flaccid, gonna look some stuff up to get hard

Pepakura

this is now a dick timestamp thread for OP to paint.

Trips stamp 6/1/16

any ass pics?

Like music? Download a DAW and make you're own shitty bedroom beats!

timestamp your dick and we'll talk.

OP better fucking appreciate what i'm doing for him.

bro did you have to take it with a potato?

Just timestampd lets see that ass

preliminary pic with the timestamp, hang on for boner

I lost my iphone, only shit tier smartphone right now

If you exercise, vidya and have good friends you have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Enjoy it before the universe places you in front of a bus or convinces some cell in your pancreas to just do its own thing.

>some cell in your pancreas to just do its own thing.
the way you worded this was oddly beautiful.

Yeah I know right, just keep stumbling onto the thought that nothing I do actually creates something. But you're totally right.
I appreciate it, waiting for your ass since many fine lads showed their dicks around here.

alright I'll let it pass but only because of those trips

Need dat ass

Cool, I'll fap to it.

Also show asshole.

>just a thread with a dude lookin for creative fulfillment
>dumb slut manages to attention whore hard enough to derail

Its not like it takes much effort

Im sure op wants to see dat ass, also op needs to paint a dick mural

3D models and textures.
Blender's good. It's a lot of fun when you get into it.

are we gonna see ass or not?

Prob not

>plot twist. picture is me.
>femanon contributes excessively to thread before posting tits
>attention whore

k

Quality ass selfies take time

I take my statement back
This was not a quality ass selfie.

I've tried it, isn't 3dsmax better though?
how flexible is importing your models into software?
Sad times we're living.

Thank you user.

The typical solution is to create a child... but there is a chance it dies before you, and if that happens you are sort of cast into the abyss while still alive. It is risky bidness but a man has gotta do what a man has gotta do.

Bad pic.

You seem like a cool nigga

good thing i took another.
this is my favorite pair of underwear.
i'm not very flexible okay ;-;