This pedo needs to spend the rest of her miserable life in fucking prison. She's a rapist...

This pedo needs to spend the rest of her miserable life in fucking prison. She's a rapist. I'm surprised they let her bond out of jail.

www facebook com/alexandria.vera.1

www click2houston com/news/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say

The old Sup Forums would have nuked this bitch by now....

I'd fuck her...

shes hot

I wish these were my teachers when I was 13... :(

seriously

I'd let her rape me

The kid clearly was making the moves on her. A minor has no culpability?

I'm hot for Teacher!
Zozzle!

nobody cares about your opinion

all my teachers were ugly af and sometimes fat, why didnt none of my teachers look like this

The old Sup Forums would have named her queen

>thae cute teacher at school never forced herself on you sexually
>tfw

Wonder how she would feel about some dude fucking her underaged daughter!

Only one way to find out. I'm going in

Lurking for nudes

A 13 year old got to fuck this?!!!!!!!!! Son of a bitch.

i wouldn't say she looks great or anything

This b8 a8nt gr8 enough to r8.
Snake/8

It is literally, LI-TER-AL-LY impossible that a horny teenage boy would be upset about a hot young teacher fucking him.

>oh b-but what about role reversal

Fuck off, you KNOW he loved it and you would have too, I bet he even got better grades as a result too.

Motherfucker please

Not just fucked her, got to bust nuts inside her.

Typical Golden State fan.

She's not 10/10 but come on, aged 13 anything even resembling a breast is a turn on, he would have been fucking over the moon!

Fuck off Randy.

She's hispanic. In their culture age is literally only a number. My ex was mexican said her family knew that a 22 year old dude was fucking her when she was 11 years old and they didn't care.

check her out in the video, the bitch is a ugly land whale without makeup

>tfw you will never be molested by an attractive young woman

are you fucking blind?
You into fat bitches then?

I bet he busted ALL KINDZ of nuts inside her

i mean i'm not saying that it's crazy a kid wanted to fuck her, i'm just saying i don't find her that attractive

A minor is far more likely to regret their decision. Yes, it was a boy, but still laws have to be the same across the sexes otherwise things would spiral out of control and women would actually get away with raping random boys.

Meh, still wouldn't say no, especially if the alternative was sneaking glimses at your dad's naughty magazines.

rubbin up on those sugah wallz

new thread quest?

Just left the nutz hanging out

ALL KINDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>tfw some 13year old was getting more sex than you from a hot chick

FML! That son of bitch is one lucky fucker God dam!!

You didn't take in a word I said, did you? A bumpy bus ride is enough to give a 13 year old a hardon, when a chubby slut is forcing herself on you you'd have to be a whole new level of gay to act repulsed.

Just saw the news about this. Was pretty sure I'd find a thread about it here on Sup Forums, and indeed, Sup Forums did not disappoint!

statutory rape laws are garage

they need to lower age of consent in US to 14

OP, Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Fuck off, faggot.

I seriously need to get my ass back to houston jizzus!

No 14 year old is going to fuck you, user.

Yes, women rape, too! Fucking hypocrites, any gender.

OP you are a fucking faggot. Everybody knows girls can't be rapist for a few reasons.

1) they are biologically weaker than the male sex

2) If you get an erection you enjoy it

3) if you enjoy it, it's not rape

Top kek !
We can't even enforce the laws we got user since this shit happens every month.

This bitch is into cp. Kik- sexykateyh

i hate you.

Nobody cares. Everyone knows that women control the pussy and by extension they control the hordes of hormonal young men. So what if she fucked a 13 year old, you should look the kid up and congratulate him.

nice b8

If the boy was hard you must acquit!

Come on, you're telling me you don't get a little stiff when thinking of a cute girl forcing herself on you?

What are you 9
Your extremely miss informed

>clearly
>CLEARLY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Way to treat the voice of reason.

Can women be pedos?

FUCKING PEDO

Yes!

This is Sup Forums, we would be more interested in hearing the voice of treason. Faggot.

Yup met a pedo bitch on kik

Faggot. Seriously, smoke a turd in hell.

You're you faggot. And no I'm actually not, I've spoken to alleged male rape victims and they appear to like it. The male victims always have no trouble describing in vivid detail what happened to them, whereas female rape victims don't want to speak of it and have difficulty giving you an exact, vivid description of how the rape happened.

There is no such thing as female rape

What are you a fag there's only one type of rape for males and that is ass rape Un less she hulk with a strap-on is raping some guys. men can only be the ones that really rape other people period! Kek

Leave Sup Forums.

Surprising amount of women like little boys and girls.

Idiot. The problem is the ingrained shame for fucking that comes with being a woman. Take your projected hypothesis and kill yourself.

>I've talked to rape victims and they think you're a fucking idiot too.

When women rape, it's sexy. Simple as that.

Unless they're an absolute beast, it's impossible for a woman to rape a boy because sex is always worth bragging about afterwards for males.

Thus guy gets it. 99% of you faggots were fucking your couch cushions when you were 12. OP is clearly a hater and jealous he didn't get a shot at the hot Messkin teacher.

Precisely, plus I hate the hypotheticals. What if this and what if that. Well it isn't any of the other things, this is a case of a 13 year old boy(every 13 year old is super horny) having repeated CONSENSUAL sexual intercourse with an above average looking Texas teacher.

Fuck off rand

>The old Sup Forums would have nuked this bitch by now....

Being this new.

Old Sup Forums would love her.

tumblrs that way new friend---->

Obligatory

OP is a faggot.

What you got against horny women teachers faggot? Mr. Jones from shop class molest your cornhole?

If he had a bone she need not atone.