Well?

well?

no names wey. no es verdad

are you kidding me?

fucking bean boy
it might be him

YOUR FUCKING A WHITE mALEEE

I'm from St.Louis, and was at that rally. This pleases me.

AIDS SKRILLEX COULDN'T HANDLE THE BANTER

One could only hope this self-loathing White faggot killed himself and his gay lover.

Same nose
Same chin
Same eyebrows
Same hairline
Same glasses
Same lips

Holy shit

I looked. You win. Well played.

That's nuts

NOW who's the cuck?!!

Implying AIDS skrillex would be a STEM major. Which I'm pretty sure the shooter was, considering he targeted the engineering building shot down a mech. engineering professor.

Sorry guys, it's shopped. No article includes a picture of the supposed shooter and the only ones suspected are either among the dead or being questioned without their identities revealed.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

White people at it again smh

Big surprise, a rigid-thinking enginneer cant handle reality not conforming to his expectations and goes nuts and kills everybody. Engineers were made for public shootings.

everything is identical. gotta be the same person

why do americucks have to kill everything, even eachother?
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

It's missing hippies and stoners

BEFORE we go off on the guy lets ask what his Ex did to him?

I mean whenever a women kills a man they always ask what the man did to her to make her do that.

So lets do the same this time.

I mean he could have gone on a full out killing spree but he didn't so at least he has that going for him. So lets at least see what his ex did to him first.