Lol what the fuck is wrong with liberals?

lol what the fuck is wrong with liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

bcpsea.bc.ca/bc-teachers/collective-agreements/teacher-salary-grids.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gust_Avrakotos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Canadians

Fake faggot, fuck off.

>no human being is illegal

Great! When will Justin Trudeau be taking in immigrants into his own home?

>believing in fake news

Blame college.
No seriously.
Blame college.

Something bad?
Blame education.

The masses getting genocidal?
Blame education.

Seriously, no teacher is good if they are in it solely for money, much less if they have tenure that protects them from their bullshit.

Who do we blame for your dumbass believing in fake news?

You know that teachers in Canada are hardly any better off than they are in the states, which is to say they make shit money right?

i'm liberal and his idea doesn't make a lick of sense.

i dont have a picture of a gas chamber

COME ON IT'S [current year]

oh ok it's fake.

pipe down chorus boy, just hide behind yer rifles and it'll be okay

human rights are a thing motherfucker

nothing?
its called evolution. We cant all be stuck in 1942.

America needs Trump so much it hurts

everything.

what are you talking about
at the bottom of the payscale they make about 35000 a year and at the top about 100000 a year
howmuch money do you want them to make?

how about we blame the cia for funding isis and shit in the first place instead of the people who are smart enough to get the fuck outta there

damage control damage control.

prove its fake.

ready made voters.

>human rights are a thing
No they aren't.

AB fag here, just came to say fuck Trudeau, fuck his faggot dad, and fuck you liberals.

That is all

diaper change?

Man I am regretting voting for him everyday. Only did it because of them saying they would legalize weed. It's been almost half a year now and a) I've quit smoking and B) they still haven't done shit to legalize it.

Kevin O'Leary for Canada's next PM. This kid is truly an idiot in the finest. Isn't half the man his dad was, you can hear it in his hesitant voice. No human being is illegal? What about criminals?

Its not like its almost impossible to find a job in Canada's economy, we might as well bring in a million more immigrants to take up the jobs.

if we invested in our people instead of squandering the public good for megayachts we probably could absorb all the refugees from the conflict that is fundamentally the united states' fault

I don't support Trudeau, but fuck your shill

how about you stop being paranoid.

Literally fake, you're just being cancer.

If your political point of views needs lies and slander to stand, then you're clearly on the wrong side.

>2016
>half of westerners are effectively terrorized.

It's not even real, like it takes anything for people to start complaining about liberals. It's like they're offended by the thought that someone thinks as foreigners as relatable people.

sorry honey i'm too busy can you use the potty like a big boy?

>no human being is illegal
their actions can be. I.e, the action of moving into a country without the permission of its citizens. Which makes them a criminal, or in common parlance an 'illegal' if you're talking about immigration. If he wants to stop using the word illegal, fine. That word is only used in the first place because left-wingers politically object to calling migrants who enter the country without permission what they are: criminals

seriously, that is probably the most fundamental definition of a country: it's citizens are allowed to live there and other people aren't without the citizens' permission. If Trudeau hates the concept of a nation state so much he can start by dissolving his government and resigning.

>Only did it because of them saying they would legalize weed
You're part of the problem.

all teachers in british columbia canada make between 35000 and 81000 a year. union. guaranteed raises. fuck your dumb ass.

site is the payscales for all school districts in b.c.

You sound like a well educated person who does not make a simple google search and thinks he knows everything in less than 2 minutes, I will take my time to explain how fucking retarded you sound right now to adults.

FUCKING AWESOME TAKE THEM ALL!!

a refugee flees to a neighboring country. these people are being flown half way around the world at someone else's expense. let that sink in.

liberals are generally overburdened with education

prove it? naw just insult the skeptical.

uh dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gust_Avrakotos

Your girlfriend has blue hair and beats you doesn't she?

It's not your fault....bro...it's not your fault.....

sure kid. shit yourself. remember they have more rights than you. all you did was build the nation you're living in.

this

ship the niggers north

we build them there own home dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

>Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, from 1979 to 1989. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.

yes I totally believe two things.
people who use "dude"
anything I see on the internet. especially if it can be edited by anyone.

>ego-stroking addicts

I'm not that other user, but I just went through his twitter and searched it and this post is not on there. So either he deleted it, or you can stop your bitching and check yourself.

>damage control
Like you don't have an opinion and blindly believe anything that confirms it. I wouldn't have been surprised to find out it was real, but I can't seem to find it.

and what. just blame Bush already.
that's more your mentality.

Meh! Im mad because i work hard! Stupid poor people dont deserve homes! HURRR

are you really so fucking braindead that you don't understand the difference between the Taliban and ISIS?

Nation (from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock")

a nation per definition is a social group with common characteristics attributed to them or an ethnic similarity

in short merica ,canada and australia are not nations since they dont have that

now stop bawning and be the human trash dump you are like the last several hundret years

the taliban aren't al qaeda either but osama was working with al qaeda inside the taliban territory

...and? There aren't any connections between the Taliban and ISIS beyond the level of 'they're both fundamentalist Muslim groups'.

they sure as hell didn't get really good at what they do by being muslim, they got that good with complex western training and then we just stuffed a strongman on top and thought it would hold, and you think it's just poetic bad luck that the son of the guy who was in charge of the CIA when all this stuff was being planned would be the guy to uncork that bottle?

confirmed fake
/thread

hey dummy...I'm assuming you can't read...or put 2 and 2 together. he's talking about legal immigration...otherwise, why would he be working with Parliament trying to remove limits?

which one are you talking about, the Taliban or ISIS?

Yeah, just the idea of helping others make me puke

I guess the truth doesn't matter then?

the simmering bucket of shit that osama bin laden was stirring all the years since the soviet-afghanistan war that's finally bubbled over in a big way that involves pretty much all the islamic militant groups

they're not isolated incidents these groups lmao

You're all so fucking stupid arguing about something someone made up because they have nothing better to do.

>evolution
>50 years
I don't think you know what the fuck evolution means.

>they're not isolated incidents these groups lmao
actually they pretty much are. Or at least, ISIS is isolated from the Taliban, The situation in Syria is entirely different to the one in Afghanistan. The most you can say about it is that there is a general continuity in the ideological evolution. Materially, they're not linked directly.

A simple look at the man's twitter account is proof enough.

The point stands. If your political viewpoint needs lies and slander to stand, then your political viewpoint is shit.

dumb cuck didn't bother to change date/time