/thread

sage

git gud

then you've obviously never fucking played ds2

use mace and be naked

>tips

Here's a tip.
>pic related

This is now a penis tip thread. Post the tip of your penis ITT.

gay

i've started playing it recently too and so far it seems much easier than ds1, last boss i killed was the chariot though so it might get more interesting

but it's the easiest souls game

Easiest SL1 playthrough newshit

no

git gud

I love Dark Souls.

Every time I see a DS thread taking off on Sup Forums, I'm like "Fuck Yeah" *headbangs*

Unfortunately I skipped DS2, so can't help you OP.

no one cares stfu gtfo didn't read

the entire thread belongs on Sup Forums, just say it to op and then shut the fuck up

This is random you faggot
We can talk about whatever we want naziscum

i cared

KYS samefag

I'm sorry if this thread is getting in the way of your faces of Sup Forums, YLYL, and trap threads faggot

DS>DaS>BB>>>horseshit>>DS3>>week old horseshit>>>DS2

here's a tip faggot, play ds3

What difficult about it? other than the fucked up parrying window.

get 13 dex, get a rapier, keep upgrading it, have fun steamrolling the whole game

fuck you, nigger

Go pure Strength and faith. its easy mode

OMG EPICK TROEL

original... we haven't heard that argument before. regurgitate more Sup Forums lingo, you unoriginal faggot.

hurr durr its so gud cuz it copied 99% of the content over from ds1

the butthurt is strong on this one

Fuck you too nigger

>leveling up in a souls game

fuck you more you stupid nigger and your wrong opinions too

>fuck you nigger too is Sup Forums but fuck you nigger is Sup Forums
Fuck you nigger

ITT: underage virgins still playing vidya games in their parent's house.

Yo op here's some actual advice. Go to no mans wharf. Pick up the greatsword. Then just rank up your str and the greatsword for the rest of the game. Makes the whole game real easy and does damage like a mofucker. If you want a challenge though, I enjoyed my caestus only playthru

Are you stating that an argument is invalid because it is used often? Guy apparently it IS ok to kill the Jews, those arguments against it are just used way to often.

No sir fuck your chimp fucking negro father and your opinions you haven't mentioned

Dumb nigger did you even play ds3? Or the ds2 dlcs? Fucking fantastic

Souls games aren't all that hard. They're just an exercise in patience with RNG.

Underagefag thinks that saying that people are underage makes people think that he isn't a 12 year old boipucci

>298 ▶
> (OP)
>2 dlcs? Fucking fantastic
>>>
> Anonymous 06/01/16(Wed)20:20:00 No.687365229 ▶
>
>
>
>
>

GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

Assumptions, not facts, coupled with unoriginality – that's the flaws of your argument. You're a mentally inept moron that mindlessly regurgitates old arguments as you can't produce an original, plausible one.

Nigger did you play Bloodborne and DS? DS3 IS horseshit when compared to them

ur mom is horseshit

Ay I'm about to beat DaS1 right now

Hmm very well put, well here is an original argument, you can stick your opinions strait up your ass

Negro did you level up like a bitch?

You sure showed him...

Ds was good im not saying it wasn't, little clunky and pvp was unoriginal. And bloodeborne was dope but varied from the play style a little too much for me. Still a good game, I didn't say either were bad. But ds2&3 were drop dead gorgeous games

This.

omg guys this im not an individual who makes opnions for himself omg this guy said its bad so it must be bad nd shit

For the next faggot that posts you do realise that there is no off-topic on Sup Forums. The only thing that you can't post is recs and /mlp/

no XD i am epick trolle pls give me attention

>only one opinion in the world has value
>must be mine

Hur dur I read someone say ds2 was a shit game. It must be shit cause someone else said it was. Yeah that makes sense now let me sound deeming so people thinks it's actually my opinion

Idk man I've tried posting some oc cheese pizza and they don't let me do it on b

Dub trips checked. Also I'll need to see some proof to back up your claim

Just finished a Bloodborne SL4 playthrough. Suck my cock please Sup Forums