ITT: We comment on the incident at Cincinnati Zoo without being racist

ITT: We comment on the incident at Cincinnati Zoo without being racist.

nigger

Sup Forums strikes again

cant blame the kid, he was just trying to talk to his cousin

They shot the wrong monkey obviously.

This is the longest amount of time a little nigger spent with a male father figure.

Shame they missed and killed the big one.

WINRAR!

never gets old

ayy lmao

That gorilla was shot for not paying child support

He din du nuffin
We wuz kingz

I CONCUR

should have killed nigger....they are a dime a dozen

AHAHAH holy shit u guys got me....welll played

Lost

>be american ape
>get shot

All jokes aside, I am quite appalled. We're talking about an endangered species here, a beautiful creature. Imagine living your entire life in a cage, and then being shot for trying to interact with another ape. He was being gentle, friendly, he wasn't hurting the damn kid. They shouldn't have shot him. He dindu nuffin. Rip Harambe.

It's the nigger parents fault. The nigglet did not just fall into the pen like the media wants to portray. But he actually had to climb up and over to get in there. It's the parents fault for not watching their child and should be held accountable for it.

Black on black crimes at it again.

Oh god, my sides!

Kek!

#Blacklivesmatter

do you think there is a video out there?

black lives matter....more.

The funny thing is these black people complaining it was racist or comparing them selves to monkeys

If you've got a kid under 3, the kid can move 20 feet in the time it takes you to dig your wallet out of your pocket. Kids are quick. They climb. It's what they do.

More importantly, who's the dipshit that built an enclosure with a fence so shitty that a little kid could climb it?

And also, who's the fucking idiot at the zoo that didn't have any other way to deal with the situation than shoot the gorilla?

And also, who thought it was a good idea to scream at the gorilla and make it scared enough to run away?

Requesting a picture of the enclosure so we can just fucking end this stupid shit.

I remember when Sup Forumseaners made OC. Now my friends send them to me from which they got from kikebook

>who's the fucking idiot at the zoo that didn't have any other way to deal with the situation than shoot the gorilla?

what should he have done?

That's a good father

if kids are super fast and gorilla enclosures are so easy to get into, why arent kids falling into it all the time? because thats bullshit.

/thread

I'm surprised that this shooting did not cause a literal chimpout

Um

Father*

They killed the wrong fuckin ape.
God damn niggers can't watch their kids.

>If you've got a kid under 3, the kid can move 20 feet in the time it takes you to dig your wallet out of your pocket. Kids are quick. They climb. It's what they do.

I presume you don't have any kids, thus you see them as some kind of supernatural highly trained little ninjas but the fact is they are fucking kids !

Parents are responsible for this shit, they need to be financially destroyed and that kid needs to be taken away!

>The niggas don't deserve to live.
>Whites don't kwo the diference between apes and niggas.
>kill the most intelligent nigga in da world.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about at all.

>More importantly, who's the dipshit that built an enclosure with a fence so shitty that a little kid could climb it?
The most secure cage is a concrete wall, but that would prevent the visitors from seeing anything which is the main point of a zoo. Hence cages are designed in a way which balance preventing animals from going out and allowing visitors to see the animals. But you always, always can get in. Can't you remember the last time you went to a fucking zoo ?

>And also, who's the fucking idiot at the zoo that didn't have any other way to deal with the situation than shoot the gorilla?
Primates in zoo are sad. You can see it in their eye. They do not belong here and their behavior is unpredictable. You can easily verify this information. The only way to make sure the kid is survives was to shoot the gorilla asap.
And no you can't just make him sleep. Syringes hurt and can enrage the beast way before it sleeps.

>And also, who thought it was a good idea to scream at the gorilla and make it scared enough to run away?
Crowds never think.

The only way to make sure the Nignog survives is to kill the gorilla? They killed it AFTER the kid was free you dumb fuck.

where the fuck are you taking this information from ? Why would they ever do that ?

Double check YOUR info cuck, he's right.

that bitch was trying to let the kid die, she figured the fall would do it, and if not, the chest banger would

Dindu nuffin #Blacklivesmatter

Where do I get my info? That's what happened...

Underrated post

What da fuck are you say?
Really you're are a fucking retard.

either you guys are trolling pretty hard, are completely retarded, or need to provide a reliable source of information because it's not the story mainstream medias tell.

It was a good ape, until it begun to protect a niglet, this gorilla should have known better

is it true ?

What? You are a fucking stupid, check your info right now, cocksucker!!

you need to get way, way better at this

Just think... if the ape had of snapped the niglet's neck right away and killed it, then there would be no need to shoot the ape. But since the ape was trying to protect the niglet... had to shoot it. Morale of the story: Don't help niggers.

Faggot.

Fucking yes.

the gorilla was female by the way; stupid racist fuck.

Honestly people should be glad this ended like it did. If left unchecked the gorilla would have raised the child better than the biological parents.

>We comment on the incident at Cincinnati Zoo without being racist.

The analyst in me reports that requirements have not been met.

Niggerfaggot

False. Harambe was a male.

You're a fucking idiot.

he dindu noffin

Go to fuck off, asshole!!

Your dade are female, stupid dumbfuck.

Shut up nigger