For all you married fags out there, what the fuck is the point of getting married

For all you married fags out there, what the fuck is the point of getting married.

I have no idea OP, my girlfriend and I have been together for close to 3 years, both in college, trying to finish and get our careers going. My girlfriend is harassed daily by her stay at home wifey friends that she needs to leave me because I wouldn't propose to her at our 6 month mark. Plus she gets called selfish every now and then because she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. we're both fucking only 24 years old.

because when you grow old your life will have no purpose unless you have kids to take care of you, live through them vicariously etc.

im in my early 20s but fuck I ain't marrying unless prenup

That the lie they fed you? Poor kid...

As someone who is married, all I can say is don't fucking do it unless you want your hot gf to get fat and lazy and never put out.

Simply because i respect traditions.

Howeve i will take a mariage contract to make sure tha hoe don't flee to another nigger dick's with half of my money.

where are you living, in fucking stepford?

married, no kids

life is fucking sweet.

we have tons of money, free time and I fuck my wife bareback because she's on birth control (iud)

getting married is fine Sup Forumsros just don't get trapped by kids

>implying that life has any intrinsic meaning to begin with

People get married because they don't want to be alone. They want a false sense of security in their relationship. It's incredibly hard to date as a middle age man/woman.

north texas, she's from southlake

That's some real bullshit.
Move to Seattle Washington.
You can meet interesting people, meet people generally not socially outdated like in Texas, find good friends, find a lot of things to do in the big city areas, and you can even watch protests and activists.

Seattle has music, general art, people, and martial arts schools all over for an entertaining way to exercise.

Fuck Texas.

No, fuck you.

>what the fuck is the point of getting married.
Do you remember that cult called the Christians?
It's some traditional ceremony thing that's supposed to be the right thing to do according to their rules book or something.

Fuck me?
No, fuck you.

CATFIGHT!

To give your "wife" 75% of your assets, including your car,house,dog, 20 years down the line when you "no longer understand and love me on an emotional level", in which she then has sex which the dude shes been fucking the past 5 years behind your back. To make your former gf no longer care about her look,temperment, hygeine,becuse when they are married, they reached their goal, and have achieved the greatest level of thievery.

Oldfag here. Marriage is underrated. Protip: don't be a Sup Forumstard all the time.

Tax and insurance benefits. Hospital visitation. Can't be forced to testify against each other.

>marriage
>Christian

Lol you're as dumb as they are.

Maybe if you learned how to give a woman a proper dicking you would know.

>marriage started with Christians
Except it didn't m8

This is like buying an airline to get free peanuts

There is no point. First chance they get, will leave you, take the kids, and make you pay til they're 18. The whole time fucking Tyrone. Stay free faggot. Stay free

strange.

my wife and i got married a few years back.....neither of us want kids. were pretty happy just traveling the world together. anyone who suggests that we have a kid or change our lifestyle tends to get 4 middle fingers and a chorus of laughs from us. maybe im just lucky, who knows....

Your girlfriend's friends fucking suck. The worst part? If/when you get married you'll see even more of them.

Now? Now it's a set of laws written as if men behaved the way they did hundreds of years ago. They almost all came out of the same branch of sociology as modern day toxic feminism, critical theory. Critical theory states that all forms of oppression are uni-directional with a clear perpetrator and victim at any given time; the person perceived by critical theory (it's perceptions are deliberately formatted to be easy to distort, always using the largest possible abstraction aka "white people" or "cis people") to be "in power" is so completely responsible for oppression that morally they can't be the targets of it.

So current marriage law is written as if women are always the victim and men are always the perpetrator. No self-respecting man should participate in it and no self-respecting woman should ever ask it of a man. The laws concerning child custody are so strict that marriage serves no actual purpose except to further indenture the male to the female in terms of legality. There are further "trick" laws where by living with someone you automatically marry them after a certain period of time, it wouldn't be set up this way if that had any downside for the woman. Just it being that way very clearly demonstrates it's true purpose is legal entrapment and economic regulation. They're the most wrong-headed, out-of-date, shooting-itself-in-the-foot piece of shit laws we still have. They're not even old, we just let feminists do this to us throughout the 70's 80's and 90's and now it's one giant sexist shit-stack.

The response to this complaint? "Hurr ur a neckbeard MRA manbabby hurr derp durr". Yeah, okay, why don't you head over to Moldova or some other shithole where you can just actually buy white people as slaves?

People get married to officialize their commitment you halfwit.

>moldova

Taxes. My wife and i still fuck whoever we want.

Why get married then? lol
Did you get married at 16?

Kek, but true

We got married at 18. We're also cousins. We dont take it seriously. We still fuck and live with each other but we're 25 now. We just dont give a shit about marriage and did it for a tax break.

>The town rapist

I know, I know. But hey, keep reminding SJW that there are more slaves in the world today than there were during the american slave trade. We imported just over 300,000 black slaves during the american slave trade, currently there are an estimated 21 to 29 million slaves worldwide. It really shits in their cornflakes when you tell them things like that.

>needs to look in to why pedobear is happy bout moldova

Sounds to me like you got your shit together and her shitty "friends" are the problem.

>14
>be in the south
>Hate southern women
>Date one because thats what I am suppose to do
>19 Propose
>20 Married
>22 one kid, good job, nice house, two cars, Outlook good
>23 "I wanna divorce"
>23 Divorced
>24 apartment, still pay for house she lives in, still pay for car she drives, she doesn't work, I give her half my salary on top of that.
>25 Think about killing self
>26 Meet "Gamer Girl". Not best looking but cute. we connect
>27 Live with "Gamer Girl" Crazy sex, nights of currently overwatch, she works too during day. She doesn't want marriage nor do I. Still plan on staying with her for life. Happiest I've ever been.

I know why you daft forest-dweller. Fine. Here, have a loli.

To have a committment with a cunt LMFAO you retarded?

Thank God we have no divorce where I live.

I married quite young, only been together a year. I grew suspicious, noticed she acted differently. Found out she's full of shit and lied to me about to quite a lot. I've lost everything, gave it to her for the sake of my child. I've got a TV, playstation and a mattress and blanket. I'm stuck living like this in a military house until I can sort something better out (due to move soon)

I'm just trying to stay strong for my child, but I'd just really love to end it all. I've gone from a fully furnished house, family and happy - to having nothing, I haven't seen my child in weeks due to working 300 miles away and having to sort out everything while still working full time. I'm just tired of everything.

>pic related, it's everything I own.

Married for a year, were together for close to 5 years.

Why?
Fucking why?
1 year?

Even if you file chapter 11, you will still have to pay alimony.

Fly to hong kong and dissapear

Are you loaded?

Sorry man, I'm not really doing well - didn't proof read, we were married for 1 year. Together for 5 more.

Yes. Very.

What instigated your desicion to get married?
You're not that old,where marriage was mandantory.
Why?

I don't know how many times I gotta reply to threads like this, but OP's graphic is damn nearly exactly what happened to me - replace the nigger with a basement-dwelling unemployed white trash gym rat with zits all over his face and back, 18 years younger than my old lady, and you got the story.

They are now, literally, living in MY house, with MY kids, and *I'M* paying for it.

Never again. Kids turn 18 in 3 years (twin girls) and then Fuck Her.

You dudes who actually get married in the 21st century with Feminism and the Courts running the table in favor of women, no matter what, are fucking retarded.

If you want a kid, go adopt. Get a vasectomy and NEVER let a woman have a grip on your money, your property, or your valuables.

Sorry I'm such a hard-ass cunt tonight - I'm drinking cheap ass scotch while I watch the Stanley Cup Finals.

I hadn't long returned from Afghanistan, she wanted it so that me, her and the child could move into a house together on base. I was happy, then I found out everyone she had been sending pictures to, which she tried to deny even when I had evidence. And the worst part of all, is I told her I could forgive her. And she left me saying she can't be with someone she can't trust. She came to collect everything I own yesterday, I wanted to punch her more than I could ever express, I gave her everything, I took over all her debt, I was a bank to her.

Literally see no purpose to marriage in this age. It seems as if I like a girl why do I need to prove it by getting married? If its so easy yet costly to get divorced, what's the point?

Roll Tide!

Be careful. Prenups are routinely ignored by judges.

I feel you, Sup Forumsro.

What they don't take on their own, the fucking Court will give them. Then, they convince your kids that you were awful.

It's rare to hear such a picture perfect disaster story. I'd like to hear more about the details if you don't mind.

When did you first suspect something was up? Did any of this change how you saw your kids (not how you felt about them)? What was the strongest moment of emotion you felt throughout this whole ordeal? Any unusual or interesting perspectives picked up? I don't mean to pry, I'm just a forever alone looking to live vicariously through others.

Faggot

Married 15 years, its ok. Kids are a drag on funtime. Wife got fat, not gonna get fit ever most likely. getting fit myself, look around see what's out there and fuck it.

I'd tell you to suck my cock, but the judge made me turn it in to the bailiff.

She's gone onto benefits and already has a council house (She's a fucking sponge) so she must have applied weeks before she left me.

The only solace is that my boss is a close mate of mine, he pulled some strings and I'm being posted to cyprus in 20 days. But it means seeing my daughter once a month, but living this far away, I wouldn't see her more anyway.

The hard part is just finding a reason to wake up, but I needed to chat about this, even if it's to a board like this

i dont know if I should get married or not

what should I do Sup Forums? should i get a prenup too?

>she wanted it so that me, her and the child could move into a house together on base
In retrospect, do you feel like she truly wanted this? Or was it all just a ploy to her?

And she's been sending pics to MULTIPLE people? Is your ex wife a slut?

I completely believe it was a ploy, she wasn't and she was actually very insecure since I was better looking than she was - However, I don't know what to think anymore. She seemed like the perfect wife. Just goes to show it doesn't matter how well you treat them, you'll get fucked over eventually

I'm curious who that guy is, cause I actually have that girl in the photo on Facebook. She is most certainly not the girl in his story.

Let it all out bro. Vent to us, Its not like we have anything better to do, because if we did, we wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That's just it, I'm so messed up right now I don't even know what to say. It's just coming out as gibberish. But I do appreciate the sentiment.

>She seemed like the perfect wife
How so?

>it doesn't matter how well you treat them
Obv the 'lak of trust' was her excuse, but there was something that triggered her to go the other way. Was it all the time you spent away from home in the military?

Tick...tick...tick. She 'll know what I mean

Honestly if I could go back in time I wouldn't get married. I love my wife and all that but there is no point to marriage besides tax breaks.

> How so?
She would always welcome me home, I'd cook some nights, she'd cook others. We'd watch movies and go for walks, the sex life was amazing, just everything seemed to click

>Obv the 'lak of trust' was her excuse, but there was something that triggered her to go the other way. Was it all the time you spent away from home in the military?
From the time I returned from Afghan, I had only been away for 5 weeks. And I was still seeing her on the weekends during that period, so I doubt that.

She told so many lies, that they actually sound unbelievable. More so for the fact I forgave them and didn't question it.

Make the skank sign a pre nup problem solved.

Short story: Happy marriage. Two kids. No fighting, no arguing, just lots of good times.

Sex was awesome, and all the time.

She decides to start going to LA Fitness and working out. That's awesome, she lost about 10 lbs, started getting her ass nice and tight - sex even better.

About 6 months into this, she starts acting funny - doesn't want me to join her at the gym the relatively few times I go with her. Then, she starts asking me to watch the kids while she goes to the beach for the day to "read" and try to "find" herself. She says she feels lost, and doesn't "know what's wrong" with herself.

I do everything I can, offer to watch kids, tell her to take time to fix whatever is wrong, try to talk to her, reason with her, find out what is bothering her - ask her if it's something I've done, she says "no, you're the perfect husband" etc.

One day, I decide to come home early from work. For some reason I decide not to open the garage door, and just walk up the steps in the back.

And this part is no shit, boys: There she is, on the fucking couch, getting rammed by this asshole. I can SEE the whole fucking thing in front of me. I go crazy, thinking (like a dipshit) that she's being raped - I try to open the patio door, but the fucker is locked. I start to bang on the glass and scream. They both look back at me - she doesn't seem to recognize me at first - then I see her face, and the realization setting in.

The fucking kid, grabs trou, and is still wearing this fucking flip-flops (you can't make this shit up), and runs toward the front door. I am stuck staring at my wife, who is, for some reason, yelling at me "what are you doing here???" and as I get my senses and run to the front of the house, I see a disappearing back of some asshole on a bicycle turning the corner a block away really fast.

I rush back in, and there she is, putting back on her shorts (the slutty short-shorts she wears when I know I'm going to get some).

Visitation and inheritance rights in case you're sick/die. Of course, that all depends on where you live. Tax breaks and shit too, I think? Statistically apparently still the best environment in which to raise a child. But yeah, courts are stacked against fathers and it's not fair.

>She told so many lies, that they actually sound unbelievable. More so for the fact I forgave them and didn't question it.
What were the lies? How did you unravel all that bullshit? It sounds like an intricate web, considering you only got to see her on weekends too.

What were the ones you forgave, versus the ones that tipped you over?

>tfw the only woman to ever lie to you is your mom, and not because women don't lie to you

dont have an image for it user but you get 1 internet hug 4 ur perseverance
hope it gets better

-drunk user

More on this?

>full of shit
>is a liar
Is that the kind of person you want raising your child.

You're supposed to teach your child about how important knowledge is.
You're supposed to make sure your child is intellectually challenged when he's in school and has intellectually challenging hobbies so he grows up intelligent.
With knowledge and intelligence, you can have anything you want.
Knowledge and intelligence is the base for everything.

You're supposed to teach your child about what's right and what's wrong (like being full of shit and being a liar).
You're supposed to teach your child why things are right and why things are wrong.
You're supposed to become a philosopher for your child.

You're supposed to teach your child how to deal with emotions.

You're supposed to teach your child how to control emotions.

You're show your child the world from a young age, so your chill will have had all that time to think about what your child wants to do in the world, and what not to do in the world.

Well shit happens son. Divorce the bitch. Did you have her sign a prenup?

Is a tax break worth losing 90% of everything you own.And be indebited every month paying for her shoes and spa days?

>The fucking kid, grabs trou, and is still wearing this fucking flip-flops (you can't make this shit up), and runs toward the front door. I am stuck staring at my wife, who is, for some reason, yelling at me "what are you doing here???" and as I get my senses and run to the front of the house, I see a disappearing back of some asshole on a bicycle turning the corner a block away really fast.
That is classic

End of story, it gets pretty ugly from there - she starts screaming at me "I LOVE HIM!!!" and I start calling her a Whore, etc.

No physical violence, but she takes off to make sure he's ok. I tell her I'm going to file for divorce and take the kids, though I really didn't mean it. I wanted her to stop being crazy and for us to go to counseling.

She beats me to it. I come home one day and she hands me a notice from her new lawyer that I'm being sued for divorce. She has her iPhone on and videotaping me as she demands I leave.

I try to tell the judge she cheated, but we're in a "No Fault" state, which means "Fuck You" to men. She gets a) House, b) Money in bank, c) New Car we just bought, and d) Alimony and Child Support.

My girls don't want to leave their comfortable house as teenagers, and so my ex has them too.

FML, boys. you are stupes in the extreme if you don't heed my tale of woe.

Fuel to the fire for you insecure faggots

>being this retarded

If you dont give a shit about marriage, its just a piece of paper. Legally you dont have to follow any rules while married, because there are none. You can do whatever the fuck you want for an easy tax break. Its stupid not to be married for luls imo.

Lol. Fake story

Thanks fucked older male of my species. Everytime I think about a ring without a prenup, I will remember some faggot ass speeding around the corner on a bike after diddling my wife

>there are done.
Rate negatice google/10
(You)

This is where it sounds like I should've known better, but I loved her.

The first time I went to Afghan she emailed me a week before and tells me she can't be with me anymore. She told me that our daughter has a high risk of down syndrome and that she booked a termination. While I was deployed I was a mess, when I heard the IDF alarms, for the first few months I honestly wish they'd just finally be accurate, I even laughed. People knew my situation and just shrugged it off. In a moment of weakness, I found out she had started seeing someone two weeks after I deployed. Near enough killed me, but I got past it. I improved, started to enjoy life again. 10 months later she emailed me telling me I had a daughter and that she didn't go through with the abortion and was too scared to contact me. I went to see my daughter the next day and stayed down for three weeks. Me and the woman started seeing each other again, I didn't shout, I just forgave. Turns out she started talking to the man before we broke up and the email was a complete lie, she wanted to get rid of me. Since the other man was unemployed, I assume she wanted her meal ticket back with the debt she ran up. But I couldn't see it at the time.

This is the worst lie I found out. Other than the cheating. She robbed me of my childs birth and 10 months of her life.

I found out the truth, because this time when she left me her mother drove up to see me and explained to me everything that was a lie, she said she couldn't stand all the bullshit anymore and she hasn't talked to her daughter since we got back together. I was told it was a family feud, but the truth is they fell apart due to her disagreeing with the treatment of me.

gr8 b8 m8

>follow rules
Explain that to all the men in debt from paying their ex wife alimony.
Divorce rate in the US is 65%
There are rules
>what is a prenupt

>"No Fault" state
what are the rules for divorce? in fault states, if your spouse cheats, you don't have to split with her?

>cant reason with argument
>uses buzzwords to look cool
(You)

Women in the US have nearly all the power in relationships. A guy I know well divorced his wife because he found out she was doing her drug dealer (at the same time he found out she was a very wealthy Junkie).

She even got busted about 2 months later, and copped to possession and got probation. She went to the court and asked for Full Custody of this guy's kids who were 5 and 7.

a) She was a convicted Junkie.
b) She was on Probation
d) The guy is a stellar citizen, good provider, makes lots of money as a Dermatologist.

....and...

e) The Judge GAVE HER the kids.

So, you faggots be the judge if you think marriage is a good idea in the 21st century.

Wait so her mother was on your side?

I see what you did there, faggot.

And her brother, step father and sister, yes.