Italians are the BEST posters on this board

Italians are the BEST posters on this board.

i agree

They are rude

good post
good post
bydlo subhuman

italia ti amo

t.federico

What the bau bau micio micio did you just ciapèt say about me, you little besugo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Kooly Noody, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tapiri on Sgarbi, and I have over 300 confirmed su e giù e tric e trac. I am trained in triccheballacche warfare and I’m the top Capitan Ventosa in the entire Mediaset armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Romano Prrr... Romano Prr... Romano Prodi!. I will biro-biro you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this programma, mark my fucking word di cui abbiamo una diapositiva. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inviati across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the tapiro, besugo. The Che roba! Che roba! that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ciapèt. You’re fucking è lui o non è lui? kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can farti accapponare i capelli in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in STACCHETTO, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LE VELINE and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bau bau off the face of the micio micio, you little CERTO CHE E' LUI! If only you could have known what unholy SOS GABIBBO your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, E allora??? E allooooora??? Eh eh eh, , you goddamn Pino..Abete. I will shit fury all over you and you will be in a cul de sac. You’re fucking attapirato, kiddo.

true
merry Christmas Italy

Thanks kraut

I love Italy and Italians tbqh

>molisn't
I love this meme

>posting the edited version

Italy is the best ally and has tasiest food :3

I guess the emilia-romagna part is true

this
no
good post

I beg to differ ahmed.

>coming from Malta
You're costantly butthurt and you're the only poster from Malta, so 100% of Maltese posters are shit

Apulia is definitely the best region tho.

t. pugliese furente

Piemonte

y-you too