You idiots have proven time and time again that's you'll argue over the pettiest and most asinine of things

You idiots have proven time and time again that's you'll argue over the pettiest and most asinine of things.

I'm going to prove that right now.

Trump vs Clinton. Go.

We're all fucked either way.

You got a fucking orange that may or may not ruin the country.
And you get a fucking criminal.
And you got a old guy saying that he'll promise fucking free shit.

[ ] Clinton
[x] Not Clinton

Nah

Fuck them all tbh

Wait, I totally forgot who this guy is.

>You idiots...
>that's you'll

Kill yourself.

no politician can save you babybrains

so do for yourselves and stop deifying the corrupt lying leveragers of others' suffering

>filename

here's your (you)

>You idiots
>You all idiots

Your suggestion is completely incorrect English dumbadd.

trump

CHECKED.
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR PRESIDENT.

Dan Fucking Carlin.

Neither.

Johnson 2016

Contain your autism.

Why not Bernie?

muh indie guru

Topkek. Saved.

Trump 2016

For the meme of it

Plus... TRUMP 2016

pile of shit vs bigger pile of shit

If Shillary wins the Game of Thrones, the degeneracy will be legendary.

Can't wait for 90 year old Bill to be caught fucking an 18-year-old black maid in the White house

All hail future god emperor of America

he's an faggot?

this guy gets it

Keep your enemies close.

yup

see we are getting along OP

>argue over asinine things
>presidential election

no matter your feelings over those fuck wits running for office, it's hardly an asinine thing

Trunk nation baby

gonna have to drop the rare Trump Card ...enjoy

If you cunts would vote for Green or Libertarian to 5% we'd have a three or four party system so we can actually make reasonable change in our country. But no, you'll argue about the lesser of two evils or whatever, or just not vote.

Sigh.

Fuck you. Bernie

I really like Trump, but do people understand what the god emperor was. He was a degenerate despot who's people hated and were constantly trying to kill him. He was considered the worst ruler who ever lived. His purpose was to get humanity to hate him so much that they spread out through the galaxy guaranteeing they could never go extinct.

>the future leader of this country
>petty
You're a massive cuck

It's okay, don't cry.

he wears a bullet proof vest look

plenty of parties have recieved over that many votes in the gerenal and the two parties still take over. Ross Perot got 19% and youre not hearing about the reform party now a days

You're literally being too literal

hillary for the jailhouse
bernie for the nuthouse
trump for the whitehouse

I mean if your going to use a specific title like that then it should make sense. Otherwise just call hum emporer or das fuhrer.

Either way Trump is a yidd fag and controlled opposition. I hope he wins so the pseudo-fascists on here experience what liberals did once obama won.

MAGA, people

You forgot Gary Johnson

>wasting vote on third party candidate

hahahha everyone "forgot" gary johnson third party tickets are a joke

he forgot about 100 different candidates but only chose to talk about the two that have a chance at winning

better idea.
OP faps to traps or furries.

Well, even though you literally seem crazy, we'll take your vote despite your tepid and duplicitous support. Thank you, Trump-Sort-of-Supporter! MAGA to you!

>when you realize Trump is actually a democrat but ran as a republican to knock out real republican candidates for shillary and says crazy shit that he knows white trash will eat right up

>when you realize that voting third party is the only way to save this country

i love it when rich white people divorce one another and rip each other up for the money
what swine

It's almost as if Americans forget there are more than two parties.

I don't understand how alt-righters have been deceived by Trump. Have you read art-of-the-deal his book. Everything he has done so far is straight out of the book. The dude is better at tricking the goyim than the yids.

it's almost as if you forgot about the trashcan. because that is where third party votes go

Are they plants. What's the point of this. Is it it just women acting dumb again.

>after years of the right tricking dumb white trash to vote against their own interests, the left as discovered a way of tricking them to vote in favor of their own interests

>Trump supporter calls third party vote dumb
>would have probably voted for third party Trump run if Trump had not won the GOP nomination

that's because us yids aren't dumb as stones.

It's like you're asking me to drink Clorox or Ammonia. We're all going to die either way OP

>The left has learned it's easier to use controlled opposition that will then change all its views once it wins

I meant that Trump is better at tricking goys than the yids are at tricking goys.

>Trump had not won the GOP nomination
good joke

Scary.

>doesn't argue against my main point because he knows i am correct.

no actually you are not correct idiot. you are speaking assumptions and vague hypothetical scenarios. i don't have to vote independently because my candidate (unlike yours) can actually secure a nomination lel

She's hotter.

Bernie supporters.

>In trying to ad-hominem user prime, user beta inadvertently proves user prime's point.

I would vote for hillary if she looked like that and let me fuck her.