Sup Forums why are women so boring

Sup Forums why are women so boring.

I love my girl, but I don't think her or any of her unfunny friends have ever said anything slightly interesting.

Why couldn't I be born gay so that I could have conversations with my partner that didn't make me want to kill myself?

idk op, why are you a generalizing retard?

Nah he is right about that. Never met an interesting woman...

Can totally relate.

Barely have anything interesting to say in general or think of interesting things. Like how its insane that 2 people can even communicate their thoughts to another person using a language we invented.
How interesting and odd dreams are and the ability too.
Universe.

They usually stick to general fucking shit, thats not outskde the box thinking ect.
Boring as shit.

What kind of lame bimbos are you talking to? Ive had plenty of interesting conversations with women

that's the reason some people are homophobic, because gay people found a loop hole

with that mindset you could easily say you haven't met an interesting man OR woman; I think you guys are just being autistic and shit. this being said, i don't find anybody interesting because i'm probably autistic.

Because somewhere there's a brain dead guy that's your wife's match

woah I never said wife nigga. I said she's boring not stupid. We're not getting married silly user.

I wish I could punch my partner too. Like if you're gay and you hit your boy, is that domestic abuse or did he just get his ass kicked?

It's prolly cause you are a woman.

I wish she didn't something artistic. Artsy women are the one's I go for, but their a lot like me in that they have their own shit going on an barely enough time for anybody else.

I like a woman who isn't 100% into me. I don't want me to be her fucking hobby.

Because

Honestly why are you faggots so pathetic?

Learn to talk to people and clean yourself up a bit and do something interesting in your life. Shit is fucking easy.

Oh and be attractive that is fucking step 1.

thats why god gave them boobs

>i'm probably autistic.
Probably should have started off with that

>2016
>not having an intellectual girlfriend

I am attractive that's how I ended up with a boring girlfriend.

The problem is I value having a hot girlfriend more than an interesting one. That's why my friends are for. I work in the entertainment business, and hot girlfriend = status.

Can't deal with any less.

Holy fuck this just screams to me that you are the one that is boring as fuck and not an interesting partner.

It is like that saying how "If you think everyone is an asshole you are the asshole". Same situation we have here.

If you think all girls are like this there is a problem with you not girls in general.

If what you say is true, then why are men much more fun to hang out with?

Even women think so.

nah

Nigga that's a problem that men have ruminated on since the Victorian era

>talking to her makes you want to suicide

You're the problem

You've never been in a room with her talking about nothing and having the comedy timing of a rock so shut your whore mouth.

If women had redeeming qualities, then 99% of instagram wouldn't be women compensating for their self-esteem issues.

i love girls!

Wtf, at least post a good looking girl the fuck is that thing?