Dick is curved to the front,hiw do I straighten it up?

Dick is curved to the front,hiw do I straighten it up?

just fuck while doing a handstand

counter-rotational torque bro.

All jokes aside, see a doctor.

My gf told me a story about her friend that met this guy whose dick was just like that.
When that girl saw the curved dick, she ran away.
I think they were friends after this.
Honestly, I think it's one of the most fucked up things that can happen to a man.
I have no idea what I'd do, maybe there is a surgery to fix this? I'd seriously check it out.

I have no problem with fucking,its just that girls think its weird and some wont have sexual activity with me

This

Yeah but you clearly have

allow me to straighten it up with my mouth ;)

I dont have any pain or such simptoms described there,its just curved to the front

Its been like that since I can remember

You don't have to have pain. It's still more than likely Peyronie's. Have you gone to a doctor? There's nothing that you can do yourself. You can't just masturbate in a particular direction and hope that it'll straighten out. Doctors see dicks all the time dude, just go talk to one.

I dunno, most dicks I've heard about have had a little bit of a curve, even mine but damn man you're rocking a fucking bobby hull dick right there

yeah I have this too, around a fifth of the population have a down-curved cock.
Completely normal, also you can hit g-spot in doggy like a god
there is no way to straighten it except for surgery which is really risky and in best case scenario shortens your dick by about an inch.
I hate it too but what can you do?

Yeah I'll go see it thanks anyway
I didnt say i didnt have only pain,I have none of those simptoms,just curvature of the dick

One fifth of the population do not have curvature that pronounced. Most penises are bent in some way, but that's extreme. Maybe you should go see a doctor too.

I think this is it,and the fucking picture shows that its more curved that it really is in person

anything less than a 45 degree angle in ANY direction is a sign or peyronie's disease
its normal you fags.
>he's a god at doggy, reverse cowgirl, and getting deepthroated
also downcurves can do pretty much any other position (except wall riding which you can only do with a cock that goes straight up)

AhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahzhzhzhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHHHhHahahHaHHhHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Just see a fucking doctor instead of rolling the dice. If it isn't Peyronie's, great, move on with your life. If it is, it's going to get worse before your dick is irreversibly damaged.

I dont think it is,I have no problem erecting,no problem masturbating,no pain,etc. no simptoms,and I had dick like this since birth
I think,always thought It was normal

Thanks guys anyhow,I'll go see a doctor later today,since its 2:49am

itt: totally normal dicks

the only problem with this is the circumcision

I was loking the pic and think "we'll,it's not that bad" and then I realized it's backwards

OP here,I havent been circumcised

I have a cut, 5 inch, cute boyclit with an upcurve. Is it good?

Yeah,Its not THAT curvy,somehow picture worsens it,Its a lot less curvy

not in america it's not

Use an iron

pretty much perfect for a catcher.

i perfer uncut tho.

stop tucking it between your legs