Whats is Sup Forums smokin tonite?

whats is Sup Forums smokin tonite?

Boring, dry, reggie, bullshit. I'm gonna post something nicer though.

looks good to me

Thats not mine lol thats just a pic i saved

I have no idea of the strain.

Only thing that's smoking is how non-damged my brain is, something stoners would never understand

im an honor roll student at my public university, and i smoke weed

Cmon man don't want to smoke weed just a little? It's not that bad for you at all and it's fun.

tobacco.

I haven't smoked weed in 11 years and have been approved for a medical card in Michigan. I just have to file with the state and I should be good to go in a few weeks.

Nervous, and kind of just want to smoke a very little amount.

You should be careful. I hear the dispensaries know their shit in michigan, it's probably gonna be very strong weed.

I smoke nuthin. I just quit yesterday and it's horrible. I'm at stage 1: Insomnia...

I think i'll die soon. Bye Sup Forums

A friend has been growing about 7 years now, apparently his stuff is "top shelf" tested at 23.5.

I was going to try stimson oil before anything else.

Oh, fun tidbit. I'm actually getting the card for actual medicinal purposes, how night right?

But thanks for the heads up, I was going to seek the weakest of edibles and other no smokeables before trying any actual flower

>a university student that smokes weed
You have to be pretty retarded to think that would suprise anyone. At least you included a pic of yourself

no, it looks shit and the people that do it are really boring.

and looking back, I didn't explain why I put that first sentence.

I have a friend who's helping me along in the process of getting the card and going to try and help me with getting something that actually works for me.

Don't worry, you'll be perfectly fine. Just take a toke or two and see how you feel and go from there, no shame in taking it easy at first.

Yeah well your dance moves stink

What in the holy fuck of all things that are cannabis related is that dog shit bro?

250 ugs of DMT. Pretty high dose, but I'm ready for it.

do et fgt

Don't you mean μg?

He might mean mg, DMT dosage ranges from 30-50mg when smoked

I have no idea, was just showing off my New tablet

The hells fire is straight up couch glue

Randomly pulling a jar out of my collection.
It's either going to be:
Afghani Kush
Grapefruit Diesel
Cinex
Trainwreck

Gonna vape it too.

I meant microgram. Mcg, Ug whatever you want to abbreviate it as. It's going to be a very different experience though, that's for sure.

Ikr? I also have keys for €£₩¥°¿¡©Г¬§¤Ωθฯ and a bunch of emojis

>the people that do it are really boring.

You sound like a lot of fun though.

The dispensary guy is there for a reason - ask for a strain with a nice gentle mellow high. Most of these guys know their stuff, and they'll stock for all sorts of folk

This is supposedly a white widow x afghani cross, but it's illegal, so it probably isn't. Pretty leafy, but it's an amazing smoke, glued to my chair.