being a normal person?

So edgy OP, too bad you are still a virgin

Id take the AK any day, used to own one and they
actually stop people, Id rather get hit with a
beefed up 22 round than a 7.62
Also I would put a scope on the ak, and a
muzzle break as well as a recoil buffer

How about an AK with an actual stock?

My preference is to live in a place where guns are not needed to be safe and health care is free.

I have both.

Whichever one can spray the most bullets in 5 seconds

I think they both have ups and downs. The AR is more complicated and prone to fail but it is more accurate and vice versa with the AK

You seem mad. Try sucking a dick, it'll cheer you up.

Love my AR

Actually im puerto rican

Ain't nothing wrong with an underfolder. The AK is mine, the AR is my friend's. Through my personal experience I like the AK better.

Don't deprive yourself, get both.

Which one specifically do you prefer?

I wish. Women are annoying.

This guy knows what he's talking about

Pew pew

>fell for the legion meme

My Saiga 12 and my Bullpup AK-47

I live in such a place. It doesn't change the fact that weapons are tools, and many find them necessary (eg hunting) or fun to use. Additionally, I live in a country with a military, who arms its soldiers with rifles. Guns are a pretty important part of a nation's ability to defend itself.

But regardless of all that, a lot of people treat it like any other martial art. I like to live in a country where I don't have to be able to deck a dude for safety - and yet thousands of people enroll in martial arts classes every year.

Glock 22 & Sig 223?

M1 Garand.

I got a DB15 and a few others, I want to pick up a pull pup though I've never had/fired one, anyone got any recommendations?

Out of a 16" bbl, I'd rather take a hit with M43 7.62 ball than a hit with M193 5.56 ball. IMO it's a hard choice between M43 and M885 5.56.

Permanent cavity of M43 ball is close to that of .32 ACP.

Glock 21, sig p229 legion