Hay Sup Forums

Hay Sup Forums
My girlfriend wants me to tell her a story, every even numbered post will continue the story, she meant hitler btw, so let us give her a story

>Once upon a time

>A nigger

Come on you cunts i want a story, lets go

There was a harp

His queen? Is this a cuck thread?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

here come dat boi

Op here, my last name is queen.

rolling for this

He was a kind and generous sort of fellow, loved by all.

This is a short ass story you whores, keep it coming

Except that is...by the dark and evil people of the Ghettos....

They hated Hitler you see, because he had learned their dark secret...that they had been stealing the money and children from the goodly Aryan folk.

But kindly Hitler weathered their hate and bile and chose to reveal this secret to the Aryan folk despite the great risk it would mean.

That nigga wasn't a quitter tho,
Railed 3 lines and skeeted around
the motha fuckin' sno' globe

Hoes they know
da throats be choked
toke those blunts just like you should

im mc' rappy fresh and im toasted. thank you

He carried on though, bolstered by three lines of white fire and full of energy he rallied the Aryans to strike back at the dastardly Ghetto people.

bally it all, rolling again for it

The story so far

God I wanna fuck you so bad

Rollll

So he led the Aryan, his chosen people, against the Ghetto masses. But he needed a plan you see, a solution of sorts, as they were to numerous to simply drive off.

rolling rolling rolling

FUCK ME DADDY. MmmmmYESSSSSsss

Op here, i like quite a bit lets get in some more, get some length n shit and see how she feel about it

So with his closest friends, and a few fellows from Italy, he devised a final answer to the Ghetto problem!

So one night they struck. First he apprehended those traitors and backstabbing fiends who helped the Ghetto people swindle the poor Aryans.

Then they went after the true villains and bravely confronted them one by one in their own homes at night, when they were well known to be at their most powerful and wield their shekkel magic the strongest.

Once upon a time a naggy peice of shit women, kept annoying her bf. She was incompetent because she was working and was slacking off instead of closing.

Then they swindled hitler, by raping his tight asshole over and over
Only then they did reveal they were French
So he took control of Germany and tried to fuck Germany in the ass

The black widow
spittin n spreadin' venom'
send you mother fuckers
into the eternal neverland

no dreams here though
just drugs and sin'
climb up the cobwebs
and get higher puffin'
in the old poppy's den

this is Mc. rappyface spitting super fresh beats. much love

Roll

And such was the end of the good fellow Hitler, laid low by the Ghetto people even as he had tried to stop them from their villainous deeds....

Op here, lets end it and see what she thinks

Here you go OP

I'm so happy Mm rappyface could help you with this message. I couldn't be more baked.

I was copying as it went, but thanks m8
Also wtf capatcha

Since shes taking so long
How about i send it to all the girls i talk to and see what they say

Let's do it, I'll take a few dabs for everyone. That shit is poetry.

It seems my ex didnt like this story

youre welcome OP, now when she gives you head tonight youll know its thanks to the story about good fellow hitler

its that part that bothered her? not the hitler part? but you fucking her? wtf did you do to her?

Yea well you're ex can suck my dick. She wouldn't know talent if it was fucking her in the face! Slut!! Good Day!!!!

Fix you're to your before faggots