We post our Dream cars

We post our Dream cars
Mines a 2015 Nissan 370z Nismo (I know its cheap but money isn't good right now)

Contribute you fags

Read and weep bois

Lexus LS

GT86/BRZ. i'm a poorfag with poorfag dreams.

a dream car doesnt have to be expensive, i find reasonably inexpensive cars appealing because i know that they're achievable. there is no point lusting over a lambo when im never going to be able to buy one

$42k starting price isn't exactly cheap.

My dream car is Maserati GranTurismo

Charger '69

Maserati sucks.
Everyone I know that has had one, eventually hated it. Drive like shit, and constantly in the shop. When I drove one, yeah it was fast... But handled like crap.

I will love to have a Megane 3

same fucking here bro

The gold r8 in front of me

Poorfag, I know

Idk shit about cars, but man i want a coupe with a big block v8

I agree with the year and color, but Roadrunners make me moist.

Money isn't good?
Have fun

Nice accord bro, I just got a 2014 sport

It's far from perfect but it's still my dream car. The interior console is trash and I heard the gearbox is fucked. The entire car hasn't been updated properly since it was released in 2007.

It's really fucking great.

I want an old corvette stingray :C They are all so expensive.

Get a job?

I had a 2012 370Z Touring. Owned it for 2 years before trading it on a Touareg TDI. I miss my Z. Should never have traded it.

Mobile Victorian house.

>Lexus anything...
Faggot.

>No cup holders
>No storage of any kind
>More expensive than all of its competition
>Get smoked by cheaper mustangs all day every day

They need to turbo this car for anyone to take it seriously. If you're going to get a 370z just get the first package that offers a LSD and save yourself 15 grand.

Woah sick bro

Holy shit, do want.

>Way more fun around the 'ring.
Trust me.

I do, I just haven't found one for less than 35k that isn't broken or riced.

Good old American engineering

Thanks friend, its a 2015 sport midnight blue. Accords kick ass, imo the 2016 which 4 people have at work look like ass, except for the v6 version.

A car made for pepe, but pepe can't afford it.

get a 80's 944 if you want fun around the ring

I'm not saying it isn't fun to drive or that it isn't the nicest looking stock 370z or hell, even one of the nicest cars on this planet for under 50k. I'm just saying that it's 50 grand for a car that isn't really noticeably faster then like.. a Hyundai genesis.

Want want want, but they're so hard to find, and when you do they're usually in terrible shape

Audi RS6 Avant

Its good to set low and achievable goals, but damn, that is sad as fuck.

nigger detected

The 370z nismo is my goal car but the GTR Nismo is my absolute dream car

It isn't about how fast a car is. It's the way it does go fast. Sounds dull and wannabe race-Ghandi but it's the truth.

I will get a dedicated Ring car sooner or later but the Lady is my only car right now (and my dd). I'm just saying I would choose her over a Mustang every day of the week. Simply because it's the car I fell in love with. Playing NFS:U (troll fodder right here) back then I loved the z33. The z34 technically is an all around upgrade. I always wanted one. Now I own one. It's great.

Koenigsegg Agera R

Fucking expensive but holy fuck this car

beautiful pickups

This tbh

>
It isn't about how fast a car is. It's the way it does go fast. Sounds dull and wannabe race-Ghandi but it's the truth.

I cant really argue with that even if I wanted too. I'm standing by my comment that they need to turbo that V6 though.

you must be killing it in sales, bro

What about the one:1

1998 Porsche 993 turbo s

Also great ofcourse, but somehow i like the Agera R more. No idea why

aslong as its not the 2.8

I own an E46 M3.

In the market for another within the next year or so.

E9X is on the list. I'd buy another E46 too.

How boring.

Im an intern in risk management and even though its just an overpriced nissan, for some reason it gives me a boner.

So what do you drive / plan to purchase soon?

One thing that makes this car great is how "raw" everything is and how linear the power is being delivered. I'm not sure regarding the turbo mate. I also fear that it will go hand in hand with downsizing to around 3l (the new infiniti engine).
Just wait for the next model, I'm pretty sure the displacement won't grow and instead they'll add tarbo. For me, that was one of the reasons to buy the z34 to be honest. But to each their own.

993, 996 and 997 are love to me.

Love anything GT2 especially the 996. A whore meant for the track.

If you want your car with a mercedes engine dont be a cheapskin and get a mercedes.

>tfw niggers are black

Silly, but im absolutly in love with the police interceptor from mad max

>porsche

if you're a girl, otherwise you're a faggot driving a porsche.

this wonderfully affordable car.

Tesla Model X

Why not upgrade to the gtr? That's my choice with alpha 12 kit

Id rather be a faggot drivung a porsche than anything and driving civic tbqh fem

>Gold=nigger package

I don't get it.

Any performance cars here driven by women are Ponies (Camaro, Mustang). Never seen a woman in a mkre track spec Porsche. They do like the Cayenne though.

300zx. Sex beast

Great car, really, but kek at affordable

76 Celica is my Dream Car. Used to have one, want to get another

Not even kidding.

couldn't agree more. absolute beast

Noble M600

Not a car but still a purchasable automobile

(SU-100 soviet tank destroyer)

Aesthetic perfection

1964 Impala with 16 switches, white wall tires, and a 4L V8 Turbo with a Ram air intake and terminated exhaust. Preferably in Royal Blue and a convertable.

estimated cost: $75-100k

I have a s14 kouki with a rb25det in it

I've got one man, they drive like a fucking go kart. Rip any turn ya want

So what? Ya want a kouki?

Weismann GT MF5

YES SIR

Alfa Romeo 155

Wut

5L* sorry (technically 5.7L)

It was a bad joke man...simmer down

Your dream car is a car a fucking 20 year old could obtain.

nice car. i have a GSF. both our cars would shit on any other car here in terms of speed, comfort and amazing stock sound system.
respect to you my lexus brother

>Tfw blowing those things up in T72: Tank Commander

This sexy bastard, in Grabber Blue
As for attainable in the nearish future dream car, a 2006 GTO or a '96 Impala to put engine mods on (and give it a 6-speed stick)

If you're gonna dream, dream big

I get a half chub everytime I look at it