Where were you when the biggest rap beef of the 21st century started?

Where were you when the biggest rap beef of the 21st century started?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kidcudi/status/792053246793691136
youtu.be/6liD3DtYkzg
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is real btw
twitter.com/kidcudi/status/792053246793691136

holy shit. I don't even care about Rap beef, but this really got interesting

lol

cudi and drake fight to the death when?

>drake
>beef

he isnt relevant anymore, never was

whether you like him or not he's definitely to more popular rapper in the world rn, probably most popular musician in general

im on cudi's side fuck drake

what does beef mean

>most popular rapper of the past 5 years isn't relevant
ok

It's a type of meat

>internet fights

>mattering at all
>being worth a shit
>not being absolutely pointless and irrelevant

>falling for a fake beef
lmao

a feud between two people. for example if there was beef between you and i, we would be on bad terms and probably make a few diss tracks

cool image

To think rap as a serious music genre is like taking stupid mentally challenged retards and considering them smart. Rap is nothing but stupid, unstructured, uncreatively idiotic talking over simple beats. Rap is cRap, nothing more.

>stupid mentally challenged retards
i refuse to believe this isn't bait

>tripfag

>Rap is cRap

My autistic friend always says this like he's so clever.

See, this is how the world is now. People defending idiocy, nothing surprising. Try to stop talking with your shitty memes for once and think before talking shit to someone smarter than you.

kek
this is pristine bait

To be honest, at this point, Drake needs to shoot up the rehab house he in at.

He got the shooters apparently. Ain't no way a meme gon settle it this time.

hey nice

anyways Drake is shit and i'm ready for him to finally fall apart

these are some of the whitest rappers on the plannet, it would probably end in a stern talking to

Is this just going to get posted everyday until I like it?

it's when bitches think it's sweet

That's some SERIOUS SHIT
Can't wait for the drive bys

Say what to his face? What's he talking about?

not relevant as in beefing, he will not be remembered

>autistic friend
Your autistic friend is smarter than you are, you brainwashed shit.

Please in English

>listens to queen
>ignores a whole genre

i know youre hopeless and everything but ask your mommy to treat you better

They won't fight to the death.
They'll just throw punches, miss, and start crying.
Cudi is depressed and Drake is a slightly emotional trainwreck

Cudi needs to drop a diss track before calling people out desu

Diss tracks are fykken gay. How about Cudi just fucks up Drake instead?

fuck u

>He got the shooters apparently. Ain't no way a meme gon settle it this time

I used to have mad love for Cudi up until be disavowed most of his fans for not supporting his Nirvana-ripoff album, saying he won't make any more music like MOTM I & II.

Hate to say it but I'm with Drake on this one.

"Say it to face pussy"
"Omg I'm gonna kill myself it's so hard being a rich nigger with plenty of bitches to fuck." Honestly how the fuck can this clown call anyone a pussy after he wrote paragraphs bitching and crying online?? #killyourselfpleasecudi

>riding Meeks cock this hard
Yea the most relevant rapper isn't relevant good logic go use a dictionary dumb fuck if you don't know what that word means

For fuck sake I thought this was someone called "the chosen one" talking shit to kidcudi, spent around 5 minutes on google trying to find out who "the chosen one" is then realized it's cudi himself having a go at drake.

I don't like this ghetto social media platform.

Ziggy, stop using other people's trips

>What's beef?
Beef is when you need 2 gats to get to sleep
Beef is when your moms aint safe up in the street
Beef is when I see you guaranteed to be in ICU

>say that to my face not online
>see what happens

same

beef rap

could lead to getting teeth capped

more stupid wwf garbage.

>stupid
>mentally challenged
>retards
You sure got us with those synonyms man. I'm speechless

(You)

Cudi is right. Rap is all fun and stuff but it's gotten out of hand. When you start dissing your friends during performances and in music without actually consulting with them and trying to have a meaningful conversation in private then you are just a coward who needs to stop and evaluate their behavior.

He looks like a cartoon character.

>caring about this shit
>being over 12 years old

pick 1

More like cartoon characters look like Drake...
?

true

He did first you fucking retarded stan

Whose side will Kanye take?
Why is Cudi fronting like he didn't start the beef in the first place?
Will Cudi feature Scott Aukerman on a diss track?

I figure Drake's since Drake makes less shitty music, and Kanye and him are planning on a collaboration.

Yeah, but that doesn't make it right for the Drake to make fun of Cudi's depression. That's a childish and insensitive response to an accusation of not writing your own shit.

>there are people ITT right now who think this (and any other "beef" for that matter) is anything other than an industry ploy to sell albums and tickets
>kid cudi has a new album out and drake just added new dates to his tour
>there are normies whose lives revolve around these manufactured conflicts between people they've never met, which serves only to eat up their time while making other people they've never met (and don't even know exist) money
>culture is becoming increasingly centralized in this way and there's nothing we can do about it
hmm

Look, I hate drake too but you cant deny he isn't relevant. Hes at his peak right now

uhm, this whole hip hop culture thing is ironic right?

it's like a complex role-playing game where people just use it as a platform for nervous discharges in a cave-man manner, right?

people following and buying into hip hop culture aren't doing it it for real, right?

It's all a joke, this can't be the cultural zeitgeist for our generation r-r-right?

Beef is when you seein' McDonald's in the streets.
youtu.be/6liD3DtYkzg

fuck you're stupid, it's entertainment to make money off the common pleb, like WWE or something, not a joke.

Why is Drake trying to start a beef with someone who's suicidal? Not to mention the fact that Cudi pioneered Drake's entire style of being a sensitive rapper. Drake needs to bow down to his senpai.

drake is an actor playing a rapper irl and kid cudi is a rapper turned actor. he was literally in Need For Speed movie.

fuck outta here with this cornball shit.

it's masterfully engineered. unlike the wwe, it's so pervasive that even many people who aren't complete retards go along with it, just to keep up with the zeitgest

>masterfully engineered
a bunch of brain dead idiots take it way too seriously, like soccer, any human being who's capable of original thought would never fall for such an obvious anti-intellectual-cultural trap.

Lol, Cudi started this shit.

>Rap is nothing but stupid, unstructured, uncreatively idiotic talking over simple beats. Rap is cRap, nothing more.

>call out drake and yeezy
>get called out back for being a degenerate
>lose your shit

Bahahaha, when will they learn?

underrated

I'm starting to worry about Cudi's sanity

You idiots cannot even form a comprehensive argument with your dog brained worldview. Get the fuck out before trying to insult an intellectual.

How did all this beef start?

Your "arguments" aren't exactly well thought out either. All you have done is thrown out drawn out insults. Get off your high horse.

stop trips

lol

Can somebody please explain what Drake did

MMMMMMMWHATCHASAY

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY

He called him out in his new song "2 birds one stone"

Basically said something along the lines of "you're xanny and perkked up" and something else I can't remember.

All jews and negroes do

>rappers making fun of one another for taking drugs

what planet am I on

I really am starting to think any beef that is associated with drake is fake because I think besides having actually good music, that's the only thing that keeps you relevant.

Except kid cudi had a long blog post on Facebook about how he was depressed and suicidal. Read like some 13 year old girl wrote it.

Drakes a good artist, his albums are good except views was pretty garbage, people come at him all the time. People just love to hate drake.

>Drakes a good artist

people actually think this unironically.

degeneracy

I mean yeah true no disrespect I have to say drake has talent it's just. Why does everyone have to fight you know
[insert that roll a blunt pac gif here]

You didn't before?

Poor Kid Cudi just needs attention.

niggers are pathetic