And this

And this

And this

And this

And this

To THIS?

to this

spell gone wrong?

its a play. every is flipping out over a medium that hardly anyone cares about.

why do you care? it's a play. are you going to see it? because i'm not, the biggest part of b is probably not going to see it

WE WUZ WIZZARTZ

Hermione would never she always follows the instructions. Its dark magic

Except the author is trying to retcon her being white and pictured as white on the covers and chapter titles. If it were the case that this is just about theater then she wouldn't have brought it up bc youre right it wouldnt matter. Shes trying to say hermione was never specified as white when she was in fact always.

maybe she shoulda picked a muslim girl

Hermione is nigger?

This esplains booooooooooring much

Poly juice gone wrong

oh well who cares

So what? Why does race shit offend everyone? Left wing, right wing, any wing, it seems like any depiction of a black person or a white person will piss someone off.

jk rowling is just trying to stay relevant. i really enjoy the hp series, but i dont care about all this after story canon.

Gotta say
This fukker gets it

harry potter fucking sucked and if you enjoyed it you are a reeeeallly lame motherfucker.

Black magic?

Could care less if she's black or white, she's a fictional characte. What I care about is the bullshit people create to push their agenda and go about calling everyone racist who disagrees with them.

its kind of wierd that she doesnt remember what she wrote though. it doesnt matter.
i just think the idea of making it a play is the dumbest fucking thing ever

niggerlover

Because it's not the way the character was written. Change something as major as race and it's not the same character anymore. Honestly herminie might have been a better character if she was black given the whole mud blood thing but she wasn't. This is just Rowling saying something stupid to try and stay relevant again. She kind of known for it at this point but what can you do she's the author so her BS is going to wrestle Jimies in the fandom.

dude, youre on Sup Forums, you don't have to lie to yourself.
plus, really, faggot? i bet you were a percy jackson kid. yeah good luck with that asperger's, bud.

No we were 10 and didn't know any better. Ya it's a crap story but if your 10 the idea of finding out your special and have special powers is baller.

Lol you cant even analyse film

the writer would have done this shit if she wrote the first book in 2016~

Who cares? People do different things with different characters. Don't like it, don't watch it.

Now those movies were shit.

The magic of social justice.

That is the plan.

JK Rowling could give a shit as long as they
back up another dumptruck full of money to
her door

Because a small play can't afford Emma Watson.

ok so they made the bitch black. but why some nasty ass slave looking ape?

she looks like shes just gonna be hopping around screeching throwing tree branches and shit.

I knew Sup Forums had gotten soft... but I never expected you guys to start accepting nigs

>Hey Ron where is Hermoine.
>Jesus Christ Harry, didn't you hear? Her parents stoned her to death for practicing witchcraft!
>They found out she was training to be a wizard?
>No they found out she could read.

OR one of the billion other girls that look at all like her.

did you read the books? You probably put it down after the first, when in fact they progressively got better and more interesting. Admittedly, I did enjoy the 3rd one the most.

>Whitebitchicus goblackicus

'Cursed child' is right. She's fucking black. Can't get any more cursed than being half nigger and half ginger.

check'd

Nah I just accept anything.

In the past few decades, in no particular order I've seen religious conservative groups got really upset about nudity because it's "indecent," SJW's get upset about nudity because it's "offensive to women," soccer moms get upset about "violence in media," SJW's get upset about "negative depiction of ethnicity X," and racist groups getting offended by "positive depictions of ethnicity X."

What reason do I have to be upset about any of these things? If you can't watch/ignore a movie without it being a political issue, how do you manage to live your life?

Fifty house points to you

that fucking happy as fuck seagull hippogryph

Couldn't care less you ignorant twat

Rowling wrote her as African and Dumbledore as gay
She was able to have her moment for Dumbledore in the last book, but the movies were too far in to change anything

Hermione was always black she used magic to make herself white because she hated being a muddblood nigger.

Sauce?

Underrated post. Top kek

Checkin the checker

kek

lol @ mods taking out unedited hermoine upskirt.

Sorey no clue bro, found it on here forever ago.

>Literally mean what I literally wrote.
Now try to figure it out.

This

Its a fake

white, as in flushed or frightened. not racial.

"I'm sorry, Mrs.Granger...you have developed Stage 4 Reverse-Michael-Jackson Syndrome. There is nothing we can do. You will begin to see effects in 5 to 7 months."

Hagrid!

The nigger was a muggle? I am not surprised at all.
Filthy BLOOD

>you will begin to see effects when you serve 5 to 7 years

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canon emphasized bushy, not frizzy. I always imagined her as white before I saw the movies, guess I'm a racist sorry guys.

except any time a character is black rowling beats you over the head with it and says it in the description of the character.

this is why we know lavender brown is black, this is why we know katie bell is black.

because rowling always says something about them being black when they are.

Faggot I bet you're name is John smith

>another nigger racemixed shitpool cast

dropped

See, I would have thought the best selling book in the world's author would have known how to describe her "flushed" face by using a word other than white, or maybe she literally meant white.

>It was all a dream

All I can think of is the intro to lola

so what if it was never specified if she was white. did it mention her being a human as well? how do we know she wasnt meant to be a magical talking dildo?

>magical talking dildo

God Rowling pisses me off.

Like how she decided after she published all her books to declare that Dumbledore loved the dick even though there's no mention of it in the book because it would score her points with insufferable SJW twats. I mean fuck if you want to make Dumbledore gay then grow a pair and write a chapter with him going to town on Severus Snape and deal with the blowback when people object to you randomly including it in a children's book.

Waiting till something is no longer controversial and then changing your mind to endorse it shouldn't earn anyone's respect.

>hogwarts is a school of magical dildo's and fleshlights

It was all a meme
I used to read Daily Prophet magazine
Vold'n'mort and Dumble D up in the pensieve
Hanging portraits on my wall
Every Saturday Quidditch, seeking girls, let me work my magic on them all
I let my wand rock til my wand popped
Smoking tentacular leaves and mandrake, sippin on Slughorns private Stock

Hahahahaha top kek user.

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

>very clever

this excludes she being black

Alright then, explain this.

Here we see Hermione reading a book, now if you told me she's Asian I'd buy it, maybe even Hispanic; but Black? Magical talking hats are one thing; but literate negros? No one is going to buy that.

GOD DAMMINT SAUCCCEEEEE!!!!!

Laiiiiid back. Got my mind in my study and my wand by my side.

Let's all give it a bad rating on imbd, that will teach them.

She stated that she was never written as white. It's not like Rowling illustrated the books herself, and often authors don't have final say on the cover illustrations, that's all publisher stuff.
I'm not saying it's not a desperate attempt to be relevant again, just that the character was never specified as any particular race in the actual writing

>your race and ethnicity may be taking up space and silencing others.
i like the way they think.

I don't even know what any of that means.

I want this to be true, All along she was black and ashamed, with mudblood actually meaning nigger genes.

>Literate Negros
kek, as if

Dumbledore is a faggot.

It means....

1: Resist Racism

2: No Whites Allowed you jive ass honky ass cracka.

3: The person who wrote this has no concept of hypocrisy or irony.

>You are an oppressive racist for simply standing in a corner doing absolutely nothing.

ReVitiligo , you ignorant peach

Who checks the checkmen?

Yes she was, black people dont have as described in the books skin that turns ghost white or freckles or naturally golden brunette curly hair