What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
medscape.com/viewarticle/444213
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome, to the desert of the real.

We live in a anti-white world u didnt know my friend

It's people just being really, Really fucking stupid and trying to put things that are not true about anything.

judging on how the last one has either enslaved or oppressed the other three.....i think this stands lol

>you arent oppressed because you are a beta white guy sorry m8

>implying blacks or asians have never enslaved anyone ever.
What's it like ignoring facts?

Can we not start a petition or trend some shit to rebrand it, like the hate speech one, sort of ironic but using the egalitarian card.

I mean, if it was "primarily used" then we have a right to rebrand it if we make it a nonfucking fanatic ruining fucktard wanting to say nigger

not really ignoring any facts but if you wanna crack open an american history book whens the last time a a "white pride" group done anything but start a racist rally its ok though im sure someone will help you poor white kid

Uneducated throwing insults must be a fat or ugly shut in that has no self respect pic related its you

Seeing as the Africans enslaved each other and rival tribes which is the source of the African American identity and their coming to America. Asian countries as well used to have slaves.

yeah this happened but on a crazy small scale SOME slaves were given most were just kinda picked up

not really hard to understand as far as the term "white pride" its really only used to be racist i mean if there was a non racist community serving "white pride" group that was running into neighborhoods and picking up trash im sure the definition would change but the only people who claim "white pride" are hicks and the kkk

It's called critical theory, the theory incorrectly states that all oppression is uni-directional and essentially an unavoidable constant. Therefore people "in power" should treat those not in power as above themselves and themselves as having some sort of Original Sin. It's widely accepted in universities where it is taught by aging asshole hippies, they chose it because it's the quickest path to change. The Toqueville effect virtually ensures that the idea will snowball out of control so long as social conditions are good enough for the effect to take place, the ultimate irony is it that the effect ultimately consists of uniformity breeding hatred of non-uniformity; the very thing they claim to be swearing off.

Essentially Critical Theory is "Powerism" and fits in neatly with racism, sexism and ageism. What's special about it is that it was probably designed intentionally. I won't claim to know it's designer but every aspect of critical theory seems to promote more use of critical theory.

Shortly put our generation wants to treat whites as the bad guy because they lack a real bad guy to fight whereas their parents and grandparents lives were full of bad guys and meaning and shit.

Well then you just need a few people who aren't afraid to say theyre proud of their race and what they accomplished.
I fucking do and they cant say fuck all because there's nothing wrong. You all let people walk all over you, I'm not racist and I'm intelligent enough to point out other races and not sound like a fucktard.

Nothing wrong with being white, smile and 360 walk the dinosaur.

First and third enslaved themselves at different parts in time. And I do believe today as well, at lest I am 100% sure that slavery is still a big problem in certain places in Asia while I am not sure if there's much slavery going on today in Africa, there probably is.

>im sure someone will help you poor white kid
Nice one m8 im dying inside, when's the last time a black pride rally did anything good other than a bunch of dindus rob stores and shut down bridges?

>other racists

africa isnt as full of jungle people as you think m8

yeah thats right get it all out buddy fight the oppression.....white power :)

oh wow look what my first search in google found

>The continent of Africa is one of the most problematic regions in terms of contemporary slavery.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

Even if there was a non-racist community to use it, they would still be accused of being racists because of the connotation the phrase carries. Just like how AllLivesMatter people are deemed as racists because they don't support BlackLivesMatter

implying systematic racism is that easy to fight

but you are right though as long as a large group of people step up and put a positive spin on "white pride" then yeah the racist connotation would dissolve .....at least thats what i think you are saying

cont,
oh sweet a graphic

But should it still be allowed to not be seen as behavior to be exposed and condemned?

....nope, sorry. You have that backwards. Some were taken, most were sold by tribal leaders.

Also, do you know who the first person to own a slave in the Colonial US was?

A black guy! Not only that, but a former slave himself! He bought his freedom then bought his own slaves.

africans literally rape children and new borns because they think they won't get aids from them.
>Rape, including child rape, is increasing at shocking rates in South Africa. Sexual violence against children, including the raping of infants, has increased 400% over the past decade
>medscape.com/viewarticle/444213

They also rape lesbians to try to "correct" them
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape

source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

cause racism is more of a white people thing

True, and although I'm not racist I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews didn't bomb it with "white supremecy" propaganda to stifle it. Fuckin kikes.

youre gunna need to listen to this my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0

Moral of the story, everyone has history to be ashamed of, and fuck Wikipedia anyways. But nobody is exempt from criticism. Africans, Americans, Asians, Europeans, AND Israelis *cough cough*

They can't keep the white man down. White power. White pride. White christmas.

>racial pride groups go around performing community service

Sure they do buddy.

Always remember that your white friends and co-workers are laughing to themselves and each other any time you do racial pride anything. Once you stop you realize how cringeworthy it is.

Supremacy*, why the fuck can't I spell tonight. Anyway, joking about the Jews thing. But you get my point, the imbeciles are already bitching about Africans, worry about your own race you faggots.

Also he owned white slaves.

Let that sink in, the first slaveowner in the US was a black man who owned white slaves

>bunch of dindus
Kek

Hitler fucked everything up. Now whites are cucking themselves in order to create a clear delineation between Nazi ideology and the "good whites."

> that image being a jpeg
what a dumb fucking moron fuck you u dumb fucking faggot idiot

>has never heard of white slave trade

Get educated: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

There were more white slaves in Africa than there were black slaves in America

Do you want more of these bullshit images or should i just stop?

You just need to all fucking take some pride in yourselves and when you do you can literally ignore any attempt to lull you into pointless racial argument about past of current oppression you don't personally do. Who gives a fuck? Look out the window...where are your slaves and whips?

By engaging in any rhetoric, unless you are prejudical, you will ignore it as a non-issue.

Don't even mention black, and question whenever they mention white. But above all just don't be a dick an don't bother defending a false premise that you are at fault for anything. Fuck sake I was just born in 1990, I'm going for a smoke.

No please, keep going. This thread is a goldmine.

>bunch of dindus
prolly woke the entire campus up

continue please for the love of god

Well they hallucinate the KKK throwing bricks through windows. Maybe when they loot and riot they are actually on a spirit quest and we should respect their religious beliefs.

implying white pride should exist, when it just means you're normal. when you're anything else it's just harder.

For some reason this one made me kek the most

checked and read.
10/10 would read again

I love them. God my blue friends are acting so gay because of the DNC. They are doing so much of this shit because they want their shillary already.

Thanks skeltla

Continue, these are fucking fantastic m8

k then

By not having even a personal level of pride you let yourself be oppressed by anyone, even systemically by another race.

You don't need to shout white pride, but you can learn to start pointing out racism(not fucking reverse-racism, racism) and start to make a fucking move on not wanting to be seen as racists yourselves. Fuck sake maybe we are an inferior race. Bunch of pansies. The faggot milo yianolpolloshermanos is standing up to more shit that any of ye cunts.

>implying whites haven't been slaved (Jews have been slaves and prosecuted for thousands of years fuckhead)

Excellent bait compadre, buen trabajo

By other whites tho

I never understand why black people always bring up slavery to everything. No one alive today was alive when slavery was a thing, so why do they use it as an argument? They never experienced slavery, and white people were never slavers.

Yeah but did they ever claim all of India and execute any dissenters by strapping them to the muzzles of cannons?

Google Barbary slave trade faggot.

Because it was primarily used by white separatist groups and white nationalists whilst black, gay, and Asian pride has not had as much of a negative impact on society, unlike white pride. That doesn't mean I think white pride is a bad thing nowadays, though.

>white people were never slavers

Except all the times that we were.

I see the problem. The US doesn't have enough slaves. Thanks, based user!

I know this is bait but people seriously make this argument. I've never enslaved anyone. My parents have never enslaved anyone. My grandparents have never enslaved anyone. That shit ended a long time ago and the people alive today had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'm sure at some point all of our ancestors have been through some shit.