So, why are we here?

So, why are we here?

That's exactly why we are here. We are here to understand. To question. To seek the answers until truth no longer evades us. One day, we will understand the universe so well that rearranging atoms will become child's play. Our thoughts will become reality, our wills shall become truth. We are here to raise ourselves into the position of overseers and guardians of the universe.

we are the universe experiencing itself

live in peace with the other organisims / expect that dangerous one, that ones you must extinct

I personally like this reasoning but isn't it a bit selfish?

to die alone

to shitpost

by "we" I mean all life

I have the answers but its not a good idea to just straight up tell someone

Just an accident of nature. No cause, no reason. Do with life what you will, or create a reason. Either way, stay away from me and my reasons.

Agreed.

we are here so we can elect trump president, t'wis gods will and it shalt be done

earth is so dope
a true jewel of the cosmos

to do some shit for some decades and die

>trips of truth

I'm just here for the laughs, and the pussy, but mostly the laughs.

there is no greater meaning.
no reason for it.
no purpose.
no destiny.

This.

Because we aren't somewhere else.

To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life, and new civilizations.

To boldly go where no one has gone before.

But we can't, because we're too busy arguing about angels, demons, oil, race, and which bathroom to use.

Ah, I see

pff

round earth? what is this, 1996?

why the fuck is the earth mirrored

Short answer: Because we're not somewhere else.

To suffer

To fight piracy.

To the think that there is a purpose to life, or a reason for being, I think you must have a rather high opinion of the importance of humanity and life in general as compared to the vastness of universe.

cuz carl sagan

That.

I do not

tah dahstroy tha white man den be kangs

So I can die one day without passing on my genes and continuing this life of suffering. I want to die in the woods where I belong, with my guns at my side and nothing more

to face the world and leave it before it reaches full capacity. earth is like a star im betting 6 months before people quit their jobs and go into shelters

We are here because the previous generation fucked and we popped out. We did not ask for this. We have to end the cycle of pain

>We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

So completely wrong

What are you, 12?

Why does the sun shine?

>not how

Trips finally agree with me. Anti-natalism; not for us, for 'them'

You watching First Contact on Netflix?

What are you, delusional? What kind of 12 wants to die in the woods?

>Netflix is irrelevant.
>You will comply.

You're hopeless if you believe anything more
We're just organic carbon based life that became conscious and self aware enough to ask that question
It's not amazing or unique, the universe is too vast and dangerous for anything we do to matter

Stop wasting your time bro, find some humility and realize the life you have is the only one you will ever experience

What are you waiting for?

We have no purpose, we are a result of adaptive evolution. We were nothing but an idea before we are born and nothing but a memory after we die. We all die alone in a blaze of organic drugs. The only worthy pursuit in life is to seek true immortality... which IS Possible.

My family to go first.

Because our parents fucked each other. Life has no greater meaning than to live.

Chop chop.

I still have empathy and the thought of hurting the only people who ever liked me hurts more than waking up in the morning. My time will come, don't worry about me

ANSWER
N
S
W
E
R

Well as far as we know now it is unique, however this still doesn't make it anything more than an accident with no distinct purpose.

Bwbwbbbabbababhbabahbnababhabanananfuuuuuuuuuuuuuckckjkckckcjkyoyouoiufiisoiioskjsjhajajjja he

Why keep searching? We are nothing but star dust. Accept it and you are free to do whatever you want. No pain can ever hurt you if you don't want it to

To live and let live.

Graduate to 4th density. Win!

Well I personally would like to keep searching out of curiosity. If life did happen somewhere else and produced intelligent life wouldn't you find it interesting to explore and use the opportunity to understand our universe better?

We aren't special snowflakes my friend, as I said the universe is too big for us to traverse
I refuse to believe that this exact conversation didn't happen between two other complex carbon based beings in some distant galaxy

For the lulz.

I never said that we were special. Just that we haven't encountered anything else that resembles us yet.

No real reason, basically just to fuck around and do whatever. This thread is the result of evolution being a bitch and giving us huge heads

Plastic, asshole!

We haven't and we won't

Honestly I feel like evolution favors teeth first, not brains

It would catch my interest for a moment and then I would realize they are just as lost and pointless as us.

I hate to tell you this OP
but our purpose is to put our penis in a woman's vagina and have children with her
sorry you asked faggot

Meaning life is pointless for everyone reading this.

exactly

OP here with another question
When did you stop asking yourself questions like the one I asked and actually started living your lives?

long before you were diagnosed as a faggot on Sup Forums

no reason, deal with it faggot

Your parents fucked. That's why you're here.

Then why don't you start killing people?

That's impossible. I can't imagine either of my parents having sex. It's simply not part of their world.

>So, why are we here?
I walked out of the kitchen and sat down.