I do this thread when I'm bored

I do this thread when I'm bored.

Got bugs? Beg bugs, roaches, ants, etc? I work in pest control and You don't need us to spray your shit with chemicals. Ask me anything and we'll kill your shitty bugs.

how to prevent stink bugs from coming in my house

how much do you make in pest control?

Fruit flys won't go away

Got ya fam

Kill bedbugs? Particualy from just wooden shit

fuck, is this that illusion that fucks up your color perception?

How to kill all those spiders in my house? They are huge.. And they appear all over the house. Especially when it gets hotter outside.

All I have to work with is bleach and ammonia, will mixing it and splashing it around help with cockroaches?

That will make mustard gas

Make some nice colour crystals while you're at it! Remember to use a straw

No it won't. Shut up.

I have roaches. Two roaches to be exact. I love them and they're my friends. I also have a couple tarantulas and a couple millipedes.

You're right it makes chlorine gas

Right, but will it kill cockroaches? I have an Israeli gas mask, I think it can handle it.

Ya the longer you stare at it, the more colors you see

No, it won't.

What to do about insistent, but very infrequent, ants? I find about three to ten in my sink every day. I've tried general anti bug sprays, and poison traps that are supposed to kill the queen, but nothing's worked for the past few months.

OP, do any ant traps really work> For what kind of ants?
Are there any ants that those traps won;t do shit for?

Not sure if stupid or brilliant

How do I get rid of miner bees?

I would be curious as to what you'd plan to use that is NOT a chemical. Harsh language?

Mix Cocoa powder with some flour, water, and borax, leave near where you have seen roaches

Bed bugs.

Help.

Not OP, but assuming you mean the bumble-bee looking assholes who bore into your wooden building, I just won a fight with those bastards. Go down to Home Depot, they have a can of bee spray for "carpenter bees" that has a straw on it, like a air-duster or a can of WD 40 would.

Buy that, find the holes the bee assholes are eating in your house, and insert straw as far as it will go. Spray foam in until is pours out. This will kill the current round of bees, but more will hatch in a few days, so you will have to do this three or four times to get rid of them for the year.

Once they stop coming back, fill the holes with some putty or they'll re-infest the same holes next year.

Strip naked, set fire to bed, leave house, never return

:(

Fuckin ants, man.

Which of those do you think is not composed of chemicals? But yeah, borax/boric acid is Hell on roaches, with or without the flour. Diatomaceous Earth from a pool supply store work well also. Both work by abrading their waxy outer coating on their chitonous little asses when they crawl through it, causing them to dehydrate.

HOW DO THEY WORK?

Nope miner bees and different, those are borer bees. These fuckers dig holes in the ground only. They come back every year. Exterminator wants 250 to get rid if them

not OP, but I'm in sales and make about 50k

Any tips on how to get rid of fleas? I have three dogs and I've tried pretty much everything I could find and nothing works. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep at night anymore because of them.

Bring in major bees to kick their ass.

Sorry but that is the best way to be sure... otherwise it is toss all your mattresses and box springs and carpets and clothes, tent the house and pumping full of poison gas for a few days

OK, are you talking yellow-jackets or ground hornets?
If so, WAIT UNTIL AFTER DARK (critical, or they'll swarm out and kick your ass) then walk up to the hole and pour 2-3 cups of gasoline in there. The fumes will kill them. Repeat in a day or two if a few are still hanging about, which happens infrequently.

Fucking this.

I know everything is chemicals technically, but you don't have to be licensed or whatever to buy borax, also, not op

had roaches, got scorpions. scorpions took care of the roaches, scorp pop controlled by lack of food. no problem with catching a scorp once every couple of months and throwing it outside especially if no roaches is result.

keep spiders around for same reason. couple spiders here and there takes care of all the flys, gnat, mosquitos and other flying shit.

arachnids rock, shame people flip out over them.

>Diatomaceous Earth

Doesn't this shit work on bedbugs too?

wait till they're 18 then introduce them to sex, drugs, booze and rock and roll. the rest will attend to itself.

Never tried it, never had bedbugs. Not OP by the way, just a guy who kills bugs when he has to.

I

I'm talking about miner bees. Not ground hornets or yellow jackets. Miner fucking bees. What kind of exterminator are you?

Gasoline? What am I an asshole?

These fuckers don't even sting. They are just intimidating.

I have those nasty little fuckers right now. Can't figure out where they came from. Orkin wants 1k minimum to take care of the issue and i can't afford it.

Me again, just googled "miner bees." Never seen those fuckers before, but if their multiple holes all connect to one nest the gasoline trick ought to work.

Otherwise, try area spraying with pesticide or gasoline (NO SMOKING) AFTER DARK and maybe it will get rid f them. Note gasoline is not good for the plants in the immediate area. And, to reiterate, it is flammable so don't smoke while spraying.

But can't swear that will work, as I say: never seen them before.

kek

Don't do this , it makes mutant butterflies

I'm not the exterminator, I am not the OP I'm just some fag who hates borer bees and yellow jackets and would likely hate miner bees if we had them around here.
Calm the fuck down.

Silverfish infestation in my couch...

I am not uncalm. But fuck you for implying I am.

What about meat bees?

Burn down house

Worth it to kill yellow jackets.

>Gasoline? What am I an asshole?

I don't know you but maybe you are an asshole.

In any case, gasoline kills wasps/bees/hornets on contact like throwing a fucking switch, the fumes kill them almost as fast. (Also kills fire ant mounds instantly, if you can't wait around for the granules to eventually poison them.)

DO NOT LIGHT IT, it tends to, you know, explode into a fireball and take off our eyebrows and burn your fucking house down. Beside, you want the liquid to seep into the nest, and the fumes to hang about, you don't want to burn all that up.

Just break the blocks and replace them. You will need a sword to defend yourself.

OP, I know an old lady who swallowed a fly. (I don't know why she swallowed the fly.) Perhaps she'll die... but if not, what she should do?

I dunno... burning our a fire ant nest seems funny to me... seriously tho, does kerosene or diesel work too? Also least then I won't loose a hand if it does ignite

But these kind of butterflies will knock on your door at 2:47AM just to preach to you the power of chinchilla tears.

>Nope

OP here, got drunk and forgot about the thread. Give me a couple seconds to read and reply.

OP here , got high and forgot how to read,

OP here, the bugs found where I live and are attacking my house

I knew I couldn't stay anonymous for long

OP here, got gay and forgot how to fuck vaginas.

Ok, let me pour gas all over my yard to kill some fucking miner bees. Must remember not to light it on fire.
>>
Must remember not to light it on fire.

>>

>>

See you at the burn ward

OP here, found pile of human feces, and om nom nom nom

General pests. Being spiders, ants, waterbugs (those big nigger roaches), earwigs etc.

Knock down webs. They make long poles with brushes on the end called websters. Super cheap.

Ants and everything else: Maxxthor and Ant gel.

Maxxthor is a thick ass milkshake you buy then dilute with water then spray all over your house. If you spray inside, make sure to be out of the house for a few hours so the shit dries. Termidor also works like a dream. Don't treat inside with it. Maxxthor kills and repels like everything. Read and follow the label.

Gel: buy Advion ant gel. Apply it in areas you wouldn't mind seeing ants. Basically, off of your cupboards and counters. Apply near windows, under drawers and near doors. Slower working, but it works. Comes in a syringe.

Human feces here, found OP and started getting eaten

Op here, too full of dicks to respond to my own thread

Fucking flying roaches.

Dicks here, found OP and started getting sat on.

Table here, got sat on by a bunch of faggot OPs

BED BUGS

Those little fucks. Buy Bedlam +. Make SURE it's Bedlam PLUS and not the regular Bedlam. Plus has residual effects, so it lasts after it's dry.

FIRST, wash anything that can be washed in a washing machine on high heat. The heat kills the fuckers. After that, spray Bedlam plus all over your mattress (or throw it out) then spray it pretty much every where else. Especially in between cushions, pillows, closets, headboards, box springs, etc. Get that shit everywhere. Make sure to leave your house for 4 hours so the stuff dries.

While we're at it, can some science fag teach us how to make explosives with a simple tutorial.

OP's anus here, too many dicks in me to hold onto you, love, your mom

Sup Forums is fucking shit. I should have gone to /adv/ or something.

Do you filthy faggots with bugs want them gone or not?

Orphanage here, found a basket of shit on our doorstep one night. Was it you?

>Water in 2 liter bottle
> Small chunk of dry ice
> Place dry ice in 2 liter with water
> Run away from bullet like cap when it explodes.

Bug here, how do I exterminate filthy humans without breaking my wallet?

Could be, I take a lot of nigger dick so I has lots of little brown babies

Got these little critters I think are mosquitos. I thought they were fruitflies cause they''re so small but I put them on a scanner with a ruler and I think they're skeeters. I think they're coming in through the bathroom fan vent but I can't leave it going all the time. They don't seem to bite but they are a pain. What think?

Israeli gas masks didn't help them in the gas chambers.S

Diatomacious Earth is cheap, works as part of treatment plan, and is 100% nontoxic, safe for pets, etc

first step is to encase your boxspring and mattress. You can get a cover at walmart for like $50-75

Then sprinkle d. earth LIBERALLY all around bed and sleeping area, inside electric sockets, between mattress, FUCKING EVERYWHERE

I also put the legs of my bed in dishes of water

Bedbug free for 6 months now after a reaaaally bad infestation. Exterminators wanted $750 (and destroy bed) and I did it myself for like $110 and kept my bed

All flying insects have a source, usually water. Look around your house for anything that could be holding standing water from rain, sprinklers and such and dump it.

Don't overwater plants, it'll get shit flying all over your house. If you juice, make smoothies or are a general vegan faggot, make sure you throw all your vegtable/fruit waste away OUTSIDE. Nothing is coming in through your vents unless something died up there or you live in a complex with other people.

Bedbug solution homie

Nigger here, I own an upscale apartment complex, and a couple of white dudes are squatting in one of my units eating shit and fucking each other's added while posting racist shit on the internet, I don't need know how to kill them, because I'm a nigger, just sharing.

Easy, affordable fix.
You will need
>Jar, masking tape, lid, stove, water, freezer

First tape masking tape along the whole jars inside. Then tape the jar to the ceiling under the fan. After a few days, put a lid on the jar, boil in water until sealed. Throw in freezer for a midnight snack or cheaper groceries.

That's because Israel hadn't been invented yet

Sorry, bud. But those bed bugs will be back in about 3-5 months. The larvae and eggs are extremely resilient.

Take all linens, clothes, blankets and every thing machine washable and wash it on hot once a month for a few months. If you can, buy some Bedlam Plus and spray it all over the place.

If you live in a joint home, you're fucked and the bugs are coming into your unit from someone else. If it's a regular house, they need to be gone for at least 8-12 months to make sure they're actually gone.

Bed bugs fucking suck. They've taken the U.S. by storm.

not op, but technically yes.
excellent for cat fleas as well.

see this for bedbugs

What about meat bees?

Easy fix

You will need
>strips of bacon (about 8)
>masking tape
>Jar
>Lid
>Stove
>Freezer

First, line the bacon strips with tape, then tape them to the ceiling. After a few days take them down, put them in a jar and lid it, boil in water until it seals. Then throw in freezer for breakfast or cheap groceries.

General guide for getting roaches to fuck off:

Two options: Lots of chemical and gel baits.

I'm going to stick with gel for now because it's significantly cheaper. Buy Advion Roach Gel Bait, it's like $15 for a couple syringes. German roaches, the little greenish brown ones that infest kitchens and bathrooms, are what I'm targeting here.

Place the gel in places where people won't regularly see. Basically, open up drawers and cabinets in your kitchen, and put the bait under it. Also make sure to hit around appliances really good.

You'll need to do this every month for about 3 months to make sure they're all fucking dead. But you should stop seeing them after a couple weeks.

If you want something that will kill the fuckers in less than a week, let me know and I'll let all you faggots know.

Incorrect, but I forgot to mention you leave the diatomacious earth. Its just ground up ssilicon rocks.

Its been 6 months, Ive kept the diatomacious earth down straight through. Larvae are dehydrated as they hatch and die just like adults

However pesticides and sprays, presumably including the one you used, cant hold their population back. They become resistant to poisons super wuickly between generations

Main thing is being clean. If you want to be bug free without chemicals, BE CLEAN.

If you have bugs but don't want to deal with synthetic chemicals, Essentria works very well. The solution is made entirely out of natural oils, mint, rosemary, etc and works pretty okay, but you have to follow other pest control rules to make it work, basically knocking down webs, being clean and not overwatering shit.

the extermimators I talked to all use diatomacious earth for bedbugs, the trick is to be super thorough. Get inside dresser drawers, cracks in the floor, everywhere

Isopropyl Alcohol over 90% kills eggs too, so fill a spraybottle and COAT the bedframe, cracks in the wall, etc as well