Ok Sup Forums I want advise/ thoughts. So I'm finally asking the girl ive had a crush on for years out tomorrow...

ok Sup Forums I want advise/ thoughts. So I'm finally asking the girl ive had a crush on for years out tomorrow. She knows I like her, and I am aware shes into me . I'm still scared shitless to make the move, I have no problems talking to her, it just some factors in which the relationship may be awkward. so Sup Forums thoughts, advise, questions.

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/baWnO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's what I always think. How many times have you not made a move on someone? How many times have you not asked someone out? Maybe it's time to find out what it feels like to make a move.
Plus you know you both like each other, so there is no risk of failure.

YOU DON'T GET STORIES FROM SAYING NO

Who is that in the picture?

imgur.com/a/baWnO

Do she look like a bitch

So what year of highschool are you both in?

Def need an answer to this

Jesus fucking Christ
>asking your crush
Wtf am I still doing here
Wtf am I doing with my life

fav pic from the set, you guys want me to dump the rest?

Yes please.

just for you, user

the worst outcome i s that she says no.. which means you end up in the same spot as you are now.. not being with her.. but you have some closure and can move on.. the alternative is you get to be with her which will not happen if you don't make the move

You have lots to possibly gain and very little to lose so man up and make her yours

Bumping for answers

More

Being drunk is a social super power. Don't get shitty, just tipsy.

Wonders for the nerves, my friend, wonders.

Nah. Worst outcome is she turns him down in front of the other kids at recess, ruining his teaching career.

here ya go

MORE!

aaaaaand that's the whole set.

sorry to end this so soon, if anyone has any more of her post that shit

I have her Instagram.

I had all but the last three. My thanks to whomever posted it. One of my favorite sets

Give it up you cheeky cunt

>
LOL

Post it

Just do it. Until you do it, you're a slave to this future thing that you may never do.

If she says yes, it's a win.

If she says no, then you get to move on with your life. Yea, it'll probably hurt. Yea, it might be awkward. Yea, it's going to feel like your life is over, but it's not.

No matter what she says, just *fucking asking her* is the best possible thing you could do.

Tanquluu