Never tried lean before. Anyone wanna tell me the best recipe and what it'll do to me?

Never tried lean before. Anyone wanna tell me the best recipe and what it'll do to me?

somebody wanna tell me why they don't just dose up instead of nursing the shit with soda and jolly ranchers?

op go try a real opiate

Read this.

Mix 2 cups bleach with a box of milk duds and and add 2 bottles of robotussin dm.

1 sizzurp and 1 purple drank

Bump cause curious

for the taste perhaps?

It's heroin for bitches

You want to be a bitch, op?

i mean that just sounds like the equivalent of drinking your beer over the course of a couple hours...

Snort it up ur asshole. Dank buzzage brah

Nice prank

it would be like drinking one beer which obviously won't take long to do.

4 jolly ranchers and sprite, thats what i do

You mix it so you can sip it casualyl at normal events, its not made to pound shots with fast and everything
Lean just makes you braindead and fucking stupid, wrong dosage/mixing can be fatal
Not worth it imo

YOURE ALL SO FUCKING GAY DO REAL DRUGS YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

just do weed, actually increases your IQ

2oz or four tablespoons

itt: retarded 16 year olds who think weed actually makes them smarter. inb4 one of you fags link some stupid article

nice bait

>promethazine
>codeine
>sprite
>grape jolly ranchers
never had lean before, I just googled it

Yea for some reason people think Sup Forums is google

This is the retardation that results from smokin too much weed

KILL JOHN LENNON! MUST KILL JOHN LENNON!!

Wow just wow kill yourself I suppose it cures cancer and actually brings up your sperm count as well right ??

>Mix 2 cups bleach
Regular or concentrated?

I just chug a half bottle of Prometh/codeine cough syrup and wait 30 minutes. If I'm not feeling it I chug the rest. Why anyone would ruin the taste of perfectly good cough syrup with sprite and Jolly Ranchers is beyond me but I'm a purist. 52 yo cracker oldfag reporting in. Niggers just want to see the world burn I guess.

I thought I told you to get off Sup Forums old man

Well put, gramps

Tits or gtfo

I just emptied a bottle of promethazine/codeine monday. Wish I had known to mix it with Sprite.
I wonder if I could use sour gummies instead of JRs.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

nah I know what's in it just figured Sup Forums knew how to make some bomb lean that's all

Why the fuck would you do that

I don't like grape. Or any other flavor of JR.

It'll make you a nigger from niggest africa

Autism is one hell of a drug

2 parts ooga booga
1 part muh dick
1 part sheeeiit