I love Kazakhstan and Mongolia, can we talk about them?

I love Kazakhstan and Mongolia, can we talk about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4567vA0yaao
youtube.com/watch?v=tDkvK6USGXw
youtube.com/watch?v=23rFCZrz-58
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SUcxBBF6ed0
youtube.com/watch?v=8bWfXgk-wAI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=8h_hS0d4vqg
youtube.com/watch?v=OkU9Zd0LQjg
youtube.com/watch?v=sALRh0bbhgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yzNCl4Jok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure. You can start saying why you're so interested about them.

They are Asian but Russian influence is everywhere, making a pretty interesting mix. Mongolian written in Cyrillic tickles my brain.

I read a lot about Mongolia and Wikipedia makes it look like there are only horses and Genghis Khan as culture over there, but Ulaanbaatar seems quite cosmopolitan.
I like throat singing and even managed to make it once (now I've forgotten the trick).

I know little about Kazakhstan, but I really like the ethnicity and I knew a girl from there who would always talk about some little customs. Apparently some people there have USA flags as welcome mats for people to clean their feet. Fukken chink commies, pure gold.

Also apparently 1 in every 200 Mongolians is albino.

And having a Kefir-based economy is funny.

No one?

They are fucking assholes. They fuck sheeps and goats.

Wow, disgusting and lying propaganda about the greatest countries in Asia.

Post proof or die anytime!

Brazil is an inferior country

She's probably mixed with Russian.

>Mongol kheel
>Suomen kieli
Really fires up the old neurons

Nope, blond hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to white bois

This is eskimo on a picture.
This is a true Kazakh-Mongolian girl!
This is Belarus girl.
This is Chineeses.

Mongol language tracks

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4567vA0yaao
youtube.com/watch?v=tDkvK6USGXw
youtube.com/watch?v=23rFCZrz-58

Kazakh language tracks
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SUcxBBF6ed0
youtube.com/watch?v=8bWfXgk-wAI&feature=youtu.be

please excuse my taste in music

I have never seen east mongolian here, where are you brothers?

I'm a little interested in Mongolian. Kazakh and Mongolian aren't similar in lexical terms for sure but quite similar in terms of grammar. The divergence happened long ago.
Almost in every Altaic language there are similar cases: -n genetive, -d locative etc.

Mongolian is such a repulsive language.

It's mostly because of vowel reduction. Many written vowels are not pronounced

Gotta love those strong HHHH sounds!
I have subscribed to some Mongolian channels on YT but they are either shoehorned pop trying to catch up with the 2000s (like the first two you posted) or old uninteresting ballads. Add some flavor-throatsinging and that's about it. I get more fun from watching Mongolian news, where I can really listen to the language.

Will look further into this third band, "The Colors".
Not that great, but a break from what I usually find. Any more pop/rock/folk/singer-songwriter stuff?

The Kazakh ones also fall in the overproduced generic pop thing. But hey, Kazakhs' got a trilled R! Nice.

t. inventor of uptalk and vocal fry.

Can you guess anything at all from a Mongolian text or speech, or is it completely alien now? There were even several shifts in writing systems, so that'd be problematic.

I like to theorize Mongolian is non-tonal and has that raspy H sound because of the barbarian Genghis Khan army speaking very roughly.

Also I don't know much about the south-bordering countries of Kazakhstan, where does it stop being Chink Russia and where does it start being full kebab?

It's really alien now. Khalkha Mongolian pronunciation is quite difficult to understand by ear as well. I also learned Evenki(a Tungustic language) and it even seemed more similar to Turkic desu

>I like to theorize Mongolian is non-tonal and has that raspy H sound because of the barbarian Genghis Khan army speaking very roughly.
Maybe. In those days there were a lot of Mongolic languages

>Also I don't know much about the south-bordering countries of Kazakhstan, where does it stop being Chink Russia and where does it start being full kebab?
According to history mongoloid tribes were newcomers. Probably, mongoloidization of Central Asia was started by Xiongnu tribes. The further South you go the more people will look Iranic. But it's an unreliable indicator though

Degree of mongoloidization

shit-tier taste detected

Mongolian is fucking God-tier

why "should" Asian languages be tonal? they're not a genealogical unit, and Old Chinese for instance was non-tonal

I see!
Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan are unconceivable in my mind, it's a verging point for asians, slavs, kebabs and pakis.

Are northern Kazakhs more elitist?

>that wide face
EHUEHEUHEUEH

Oh, didn't know that. Why/when did tones happen, then? Is English on its way to becoming a tonal language too, now that uptalk is widespread? Could it be there used to be some kind of 上言 being shat on in Old China?

>I also learned Evenki
How did you do that?

Isn't it an endangered language? Especially with only 17,000 estimated speakers

>Apparently some people there have USA flags as welcome mats for people to clean their feet.

10/10

gonna do this

>God tier script, holy shit why tier phonetics.

>Drops script and keeps the phonetics.

Fuck.

>holy shit why tier phonetics.
neck yourself

There's site: evengus.ru

Just a detail: locative is formed with suffix "-du"(-da/-de, -ta/-te in Kazakh): Amerikadu - Amerikada

Reconstruction on pic
>1. Saka man
>2. Skythian man
>3. Turkic warrior
>4. Turkic ambassador

>1. III-II century(?) BC
>2. VII century BC
>3. VI century AD
>4. VI century AD

Their script was influenced by Arabic

pretty much

Tungusic peoples don't exist anymore. They either become chinks or mongrelized russians

I was in Mongolia for a week. I loved the vast emptiness. The nature is beautiful as well, in a strangely enticing barren steppe way.

Where you out in the non-Ulaanbaatar places? Sounds neat.

I am starting to believe in finnics being mongol meme. She looks unironically finnish, just little more asian with that fat & round face

no, it was derived from Syriac

How can you still question your heritage, Gansamar?

it's not Mongols specifically. there have been Mongoloids in West Siberia and the Urals for thousands of years before the Mongol invasions

I believe in us being mixture of nordics and mongols. That makes us master race because we have asian intelligence and mongolian warrior skills, but nordic physics

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

proud to be 1/64th mongol

No, it came from Arabic because the Arabic script in and of itself is derived from Syriac, idiot.

The Arabic script traveled all the way to Central Asia and Western China, was adopted by the Uyghers/Persians and then adopted by the Mongols.

Mongol descendent here AMA

You're wrong. Mongolian script is from Syriac via Old Uighur and Sogdian. There was no Arabic intermediary. Modern Uyghur is written in Perso-Arabic script (and yes, that also goes back to Syriac) but that's a different development owing to the KaraKhanid Islamization of Tarim

In Portuguese, the words "mongol" and "mongoloide" mean "retarded".

How about in your languages?

Also, the word "casaco" means both "Kazakh" and "jacket/coat".

Cool Mongolian song

youtube.com/watch?v=8h_hS0d4vqg

fugg now i really want to visit mongolia?

Same.
Pic related. A Mongool.

WOAH! 2:51:
youtube.com/watch?v=OkU9Zd0LQjg

So many insect-like clicks full of throat and saliva going on. COOL! Reminds me of Slovak/Czech/Polish.

At the end, around 3:04, there are NO VOWELS, just a bunch of clicks.

Yes, you do.
Back to with your uptalking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=sALRh0bbhgc

HEUHEUEHEUHE

kazakhstan is greatest country in the world.
all other countries are run by little girls.
kazakhstan has superior potassium.
all other countries have inferior potassium.

I met a Mongolian girl once in England and she told me that Western women were lazy and had forgotten they were supposed to be mothers and wives first and foremost.

Pretty based.

Are you daft? It's not a coincidence that the script reached Central Asia AFTER Islam came.
It's the exact same concept when Islam reached South Asia. People began writing in the Arabic script because that's what the Quran was written in. Initially the deeply pious and elite, then trickling down to the commoners.

The Arabic script is a descendant of the Syriac script anyway, which is derived from Aramaic and various other Semitic languages.
That's how Arabs were for thousands of years. It's also why Arabs can understand Aramaic and Syriac in the same way that a Portuguese speaker can understand Italian.

Kazakhstan is truly the best country to ever exist

Want to trade wifes?

Had forgotten about her, how can such a huge human manage to be this cute?

are mongols the ultimate wewuzzers?

Disgusting whore you have as wife

>6'3

*barf*

You are a very strict negotiator, this is my last offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yzNCl4Jok
Mongolian woman kidnapped by Nigerian scammer and saved by Lord Jesus Christ.

Two children with him.

Don't watch if you have suicidal tendencies.

She's a solid 8, but not even near my wife

Fine, I hope she steps on your little toe when you're eating breakfast together.

We have no clicks or saliva sounds you stupid baboon

Kefir based economy? Kefir is some kind of drink or something right?

I rewrote that post a few times and misplaced that comment, it was about the vowel suppression.

The usa flag as mats there are in moscow kremlin as well. I'm not jokin. Maybe even putin has one. I saw it in the parliament but i dont know about putin of course.

Dont listen to him. He is a drunk pidorashka