The night is still young, Anonymous. Do you need anything?

The night is still young, Anonymous. Do you need anything?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) get a tarot reading from me.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie if you don't GET, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Play nice even with those you don't like and keep drama out of the shrine.
>Be patient if you GET, hang around as it may take me a bit to get to you. Remind me if I miss your GET and you want a reading.
>Remember that I love you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

enlightenmentarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/tarot-spread-celtic-cross.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No not really

Apparently I'm early

-Sweet Roll

This user: here

Again, sorry for the complex request - but this is causing me too much stress.

Maybe we should.

Fuck off

Okay.

I'm late

as expected

-Sweet Roll

>Remember that I love you very much.
That's gay.

Also, rolling.

Summerfaggot

If it aides in the reading, my significator is the moon.

Hi Reimu, hi sweet roll, how you guys doing?

Anime faggot

Goddamn, EFG does it again.

Nope, a thread late!

Mh probably~

>100x100
>not 300x300

That's no EFG. That's an imposter!

Get off my b

Does browsing Sup Forums make me a bad person? Or is it the all the drugs, narcissism and hate that makes me a bad person?

>The eight post below me ends with 1

probably browsing Sup Forums

enlightenmentarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/tarot-spread-celtic-cross.jpg

Here is a map of Celtic Cross so you know where each card lies. It'll take me several posts to do this, so hold tight. Everyone else who GETs, be patient. This will take me a while.

>1) (Current Situation) Six of Wands

This is an odd card to get in this position since it seems you're troubled. What that tells me is that you're trying pretty hard to navigate your situation with diplomacy and tact.

>2) (The Challenge) Six of Cups
The situation is being brought on by the consequences of your past relationships and actions.

>3) (Distant Past) Death
It seems that one phase of your life served its purpose around this time and ended. Transformations across the board.

We're not done yet, so I'll need more before I have a clear picture of what any of this really means.

It's definitely the browsing Sup Forums

It'd just feel fake now though.

The fuck is a b?

Well, really, none of those things make you a bad person. Acting on the hate/narcissism kinda does, but not really, unless you're ruining someone's quality of life.

Spot on so far. Looking forward to cards 5, 6, and 8

*For how long do you intend keeping this night of debauchery going?*

Help:(

Hey Reimu, I know it hasn't been too long since my last post, but I'm kind of having a bad night again and I saw your thread and I thought I'd pop in. Me and my friend have been talking a little more yesterday and today, even if the responses have been mostly short and usually kinda late. Yesterday I tried talking to her a little bit more about how I'm feeling, and she said she's sorry again and that when she talks to her boyfriend she gets too distracted to talk to her other friends.

I know that's natural and I should be okay with it, but I still feel horrible even after talking to her about it for some reason. And not just guilt for feeling this way, it's like I've just been in this funk for a long time and I don't know why or what to do about it. I feel like I just don't know what to say to her to express what I'm feeling, every time I try to I just leave feeling unsatisfied and like nothing changed. I guess I'll just keep waiting.

Sorry if I'm bringing the mood down, but as always, thanks for being here Reimu.

Some fortune telling ????

What's going on, fam?

Tarot?

get out patrick

Oh well, not my day. At least i tried

Feeling down for tons of things and Sup Forums is the only solution :^(

>4) (Recent Past) Seven of Cups Reversed
False hopes causing inaction, which led to the situation you're in now. You've been delusional about something.

>5) (The Outcome If Something Changes)
>The Wheel of Fortune

Effortless success. Apparently changing your course away from what you would normally choose to do in this situation will bring you out of it.

>6 (Potential If Nothing Changes)
>The High Priestess -Reversed
You'll continue to be delusional, suppressing the truth from yourself and others. Things are not what they seem, so this would be bad for you.

Out of all the things that would make you feel fake it's that one? hehe~

For as long as the train tracks go!

*Nay, i'd rather get some sleep.......ewww sleep.*

Hello, read my future please
My name is Victor :)

What else would?

Fortune tellings, hm? I'm kinda a Christianfag and taking you up on that will probably be one more sin on my already long list, so no thanks to that. A lot of people seem to come to you, though, so you must be one of the morally good, nice people that actually comes here. I'll just talk if that's cool. What's going on, OP?

>Hello, read my future please
>My name is Victor :)

>Hello, read my future please
>My name is Victor :)

*Excellent, then let's push this Imperishable Night to it's limit.*

Thank you, I needed that. I definitely don't feel evil, just really misguided. Like I use others to benefit myself, but truly feel bad afterwards

Ah n-nothing!

Hello Victor.

>Victor has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "11".
you will increase your power
>Christianfag ha***tremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "90".
oh fuck, wear more silver and your luck might get better

>Wheel of Fortune
Unfortunately "what I would normally choose to do" is only one thing, leaving an infinite number of possibilities for changing my course. Is there a deeper meaning to wheel of fortune, or subtext I'm missing? Does it demand action? Does it suggest I throw myself into what I'm afraid of? Or does it suggest I tear apart my old bonds and start over new?

>Seven of Cups + High Priestess
I get that I'm delusional. Unfortunately I don't know if the delusion rests with my vision of myself or my vision of the consequences.

Well for now take a fortune cookie.
>Victor has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "11".
Looks like things are looking good for you this year! Putting yourself in positions of power should yield good results for you.

What? Might as well say it.

>7) (Self Image) Five of Swords Reversed
Paranoia, indecision, malice, spite.

>8) (Resources) Two of Swords Reversed
It seems like your resources, the things you could use to get yourself out of this situation here all involve deception and betrayal of some kind. Maybe this means the delusion was thinking that you would not have to lie to spare someone's feelings, or a similar "white lie" that you didn't want to have to tell.

>9) (Hopes and Fears) The Star
You hope that there will be a renewal, a healing of the old wounds. That could be the delusion spoken of repeatedly throughout this reading. You might not be able to save who or what you thought you'd be able to and still get out of it yourself.

>10) (New Direction) Princess of Swords Reversed
A two faced, cunning and possibly vindictive person, with an inability to grasp the nettle. A seeker of hidden weaknesses in enemies, devious and given to snooping in other people's affairs. May be an indication of unforeseen events, ill health, or plans being overtaken by events.

This is a two person process, though. What do you think of all that?

Could I have a fortune cookie please?

need a name to use, can be real or made up

Jonathan

Roll

Tell me my future!

>Jonathan has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "27".
seems you will have good luck when it comes to your career

Now you're quicker than me...

Well I'm a NEET who doesn't want to work so that's kind of ominous, but thank you.

Been commenting along the way:

It all makes sense, but I don't like it. And the last few cards helped to clear up my questions from before. The delusion is that I can never be who I want to be. I've tried again and again and it never works out. I've tried living a lie, as well - and I hate myself every day. However the whole time I've been careful to respect those around me, help others, and care for anyone whose life I touch. It sounds like the only way I'll find happiness is to give up on others and focus on me - manipulating them for my own sake.

Which runs in stark contrast to my old philosophy of life, but is supported by 7 years of evidence.

I used to believe that happiness was a flame, and by coveting it you smothered it but by spreading it you allowed it to grow. I don't really know the nature of happiness now, but at least you've given me reason to give up on my illusory life.

I'll give underhandedness a try. I'm not very experienced, but I'm to understand it's just an art.

just needed to get back in the groove
no problem

Tfw invalidated by senpai.

Thank you :))

Sorry i have to sleep, i'll see you guys around tomorrow~

if you want to hand them out then i can take a break
night marisa

Wtf is this gay shit. Shit GET

Night.

No problem, hope the year goes as well as the fortune suggests!

Nah you keep doing what you do, I might have to step out in a minute anyway.

Re roll

Come on gypsy.

alrighty then

The Wheel is all about coincidences, luck, things happening without your input. It seems that there is a specific action you can take that will just cause everything to fall into place, but it's not the one you want to take as evidenced by the earlier cards.

I'd say whatever it is that you want is something out of reach for you. Maybe just right now, depending on what it is. To break your delusions, you have to put aside what you want for now and bear the pain for the sake of advancing forward in life.

Ah, I see. In that case, trust that it's only temporary. The Wheel in combination with what you told me, seems to indicate that if you focus on yourself for a while, do some things you really don't like doing, and bear the pain... you'll get plenty of opportunities to help others. You'll be even more capable of it then.

I'm sorry. This isn't the kind of answer I like to give someone, but I can only relay what the cards say. Perhaps you've been too giving-- in the wrong ways and to the wrong people, so you've been burned by it. Kept from advancing in your own life.

Any insights into my career path as an environmental engineer op?

advice? well im dating this girl that was diagnosed with severe ASPD and now i don't know if i should continue to have a relationship with her

what do?

Well was it a problem to you before she was diagnosed? I don't think you should break up with someone based on diagnosis alone if their symptoms didn't deter you before they were diagnosed. But if she's causing harm to you because of her condition then maybe you should think of pulling back? It really depends on you, and a little on her.

hey op I could use a tarot reading. I've lost focus. I don't know whether to keep pushing through school, to focus on health, to try to find work, or to give up on all of it. Could I have a reading please?

I don't like reading for myself. It seems like cheating.

Any tips on deceiving others, snooping, and discovering hidden weakness? Not really sure where to start. Not meaning to imply you'd have particular knowledge, you're just the only one I'm talking to at the moment and you have magical cards with answers to tough questions in front of you.

I can do my own Tarot card reading, thank you.

Well shit i got trips, it's my lucky day. I'll just wait patiently for your reply op.

Can I see your socks, please?

It depends... you could end up pretty badly hurt if she decides not to actively seek treatment for it. People with that disorder are incapable or at least very lacking in a basic part of human relationships-- empathy.

She could hurt you really badly, emotionally speaking, without realizing it a lot of the time. It's up to you if you want to continue it, but do so with that in mind. It's possible that she could logic her way through it and still be a good partner of sorts, but it's not curable and it requires constant therapy and medication for that person to achieve a hint of normalcy. So it'll be very difficult for you.

she doesn't cause me harm but she does hurt animals. she also has no emotions and therefore can never love me the way i love her. i don't know what to do anymore

someone called me a summerfag earlier...

what do?

Absolutely n-not. ASPD d-does not have any standardized treatments, and p-people with it are universally abusive.

Walk away Anonymous. Before she moves from animals to you.

Sorry, uh, I hope I don't come off as rude or anything reimu but my stupid blogpsot is in case you missed it or something

i love her so much, i feel so empty and lost. i dont want to leave her but i think i'm going to have to if i want a healthy relationship. why do people like her have to exist

I'm back

what did I miss?

-Sweet Roll

Because they keep the rest of us in groups, thus promoting the formation of civilizations.

We all need wolves in the dark, Anonymous. Don't let this one bite you.

im sorry but your text stutter completely threw me off. you sound like you have experience with this sort of thing

Are you a summerfag?

That's a difficult situation dude, I'd probably trust to be honest. It's a situation where I personally don't know if I should give much advice on the subject, but my dealings with someone with ASPD have been nothing but trouble.

what this guy said. best not to risk it man.

OP when you get to this oneyou can refer to me a ziggy if it helps

I hope it too, and for you aswell

Oh I d-do. Psychologist Alice here; stay away from people with ASPD.

They'll do anything they can to fill the void in them. Kill animals, torture humans emotionally, post pictures of your ass on the internet. All kinds of shit.

For your own good, beware.

W-why?

no...not this summer....

You've been here since last summer?

yeah....it hurts...

Because I find them irresistibly sexy, to be honest. More?