Absolute utter dogshit

Absolute utter dogshit.

We played well m8.

At least now it's quite likely we'll play Portugal, and we can send Donaldo back home crying.

>thinking that second place is an acceptable result

>plays our B team for no reason
>doesnt try and win the group
>henderson and wilshere
does roy even have a winning mentality or does he just settle for second best?
cant wait to play portugal and lose to them

Hasn't finished second actually been kinder to England? We play a much weaker group. Iceland, Hungary, Austria or Portugal. Portugal are probably the 'strongest' there, but have performed poorly.

Meanwhile, Wales have to play a much stronger group which could be way stronger teams.

Isn't this better?

The entire midfield was shit. Rooney was no better than Wilshit. Dier was probably the best midfielder.

It is. England play either Iceland, Hungary, Austria or Portugal. The fact that group could end with 4 different teams topping it show it's either balanced by them all being GREAT or SHIT.

While Wales have to play either:

>Albania, Northern Ireland, Czech Republic, Germany or Poland

You really need to fuck off, i'm not joking shut down you pc and just FUCK OFF

This is not a winning mentality and one of the reason England suck at sports in general.

that's not true though. outside of international football we do pretty well at sport

There's still hope

Now that we will play better teams they'll press us and we can use the vardy counter

>Englel arguing amongst themselves

The problem is that quarter final will be against France which is way worse than going against belgium

when we get Australian coaches

Dont worry England will play better the further they get

You get me!

That game was a shower of shit but at least it's allowed me to come to terms with the actual reality sooner than later.

>Henderson
>Wiltshire

>Bringing off Lallana who played well

>Dier being the best player

>Both Centre backs being Wank

I wish i was Welsh, for them it's like winning a tournament.

>Tennis
>only winning player is Scottish

Shut up you fucking KEK

When the fuck did Cuckold become kek?

Hodgson is fucking clueless what did you expect?

>tennis

literally no one cares

Relax, England made it through the group that all that matters

I'm sure it begins at school where kids are taught that it's okay not to win as long as you tried your best. Kids need to be taught that winning is everything and second place is not fucking good enough.

english always do better with foreign coaches. we cant into management

>implying it's not Scottish and Welsh shitposters

England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.

>Implying you could beat Portugal

>englel
>winning against portugal

when's the last time you did that?

Apart from the Yank, why all the Proxy posting!

''Its coming home lads'' ,top kek ,bunch of delusional faggots

Too right, that ladyboy will find his form against us!!!

Last friendly before the tournament you thick mick

As much as agree with you and here's your (you) but your mams a fat old hairy slag who can be identified around the village by the snail trail she leaves.

>Albania. Wales won't beat them

>implying

About a year ago. If you type Cuck in all caps, it changes. t.b.h, without the periods, translates to desu. f.am translates to sempai.

You're so new you need to leave or lurk moar.

I think most of England understands these days that "It's coming home" refers to the bus containing the players, usually about a third to halfway through the tournement.

It's Cartelico trying to force a pasta somebody wrote.

How is it not? When are people going to wake up and realise England is genuinely shit and we're actually playing pretty well for our standard?

Ive never typed cuck in caps and lurking wouldn't teach me that. senpai.

>friendly

how come you didn't top your group when your main competition was Wales?

>How is it not?
>in a group containing Slovakia, Wales and Russia