Anyone else on Sup Forums armpit fetish? smooth, stubbly, celebrity, amateur, just post some sexy female armpits

anyone else on Sup Forums armpit fetish? smooth, stubbly, celebrity, amateur, just post some sexy female armpits.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkfineart.com/wearehairy/tanya-hairy-armpits-teddy/47072/
pinkfineart.com/galleries/wearehairy/lucia-strips_to_plays_alone-120913/full/Lucia_DressStripsMasturbation_071.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can an armpit be sexy?

idk, same way someone finds feet attractive I guess, just a fetish. the texture has a lot to do with it for me.

Bumpin for moar pits

mah fucking dick

>sexy female armpits
>sexy female
>sexy
You're missing a whole part of it here, man. Nothing wrong with hair, but don't post some ugly mongoloids. At least show some sexy hairy girls.

not bad/10

she's fuckin perfect.

See here: armpits-storage.tumblr.com

You need moar content on there bruh

Oh hell yeah! I'm always checking out girls to see if they have sexy armpits.

You like?

>armpits-storage.tumblr.com

oh shit.. thats my OC. did u get this from here or where exactly?

oh fuck yes

more w/face?

judging by the filename I'd assume here, user. got more?

No sorry but here's another grill

She's cute as fuck. More of her/more pit pics in general?

oh fuck i'm gonna cum

me too user

I dont have a fetish but fond of them cause of experiences.

First time I danced with a girl at a party, I was 11 and she 13, and she was wearing a tight kind of tank top, sweaty from dancing for hours, and all I could smell was the sweet scent from her armpits. Still gives me a boner to this day.

Plus, couple of years later, was 14, still virgin, and for a laugh a female friend let me lick her armpits when we were drunk. Had never touched a girl besides kissing, so she was laughin I was exploding in my pants.
Other girls heard the story, found funny and wanted a some licking as well..
So I was spent some weeks on my teens just feasting on armpits and fapping like a beast later on.

Like I said not quite a fetish since I dont really go after it. But they do taste amazing!

Anyone else have a favorite armpit picture?

Thread needs more lick pics, girl on girl or solo. Just need some sluts licking pits.

How do you not have the most extreme armpit fetish ever now? And what even led to you licking her armpits in the first place?

you lucky bastard

i like this one

this theead is triggering me please everyone just stop posting or im gonna have to cut.

i look at all these pictures and it feels just like someones holding a gun to my head and saying go shave you little bitch or im gonna fart rape you to death.

please stop, this stuff shouldnt even be legal!

Damn Canadian semen demon

i know user. i know.

>Like I said not quite a fetish since I dont really go after it. But they do taste amazing!

Cause since then I fucked girls multiple times and did tons of other stuff that felt as nice or better.
But dont get me wrong, they can get me hot af. I could bust just from licking them or smelling. But could also with most parts of a female body, and they arent exactly a favourite is all.

I licked them cause someone made some joke about who would ever lick an armpit. Said I would. Got lucky!

In the same way, one of the girls yhat I did that to (not the first one, but the cutest) peed on my face. TWICE!

First time I ever saw a pussy. Was glorious!

All those chins..

finally peoplñe who have my fetish and undertand how is get hard with hairy armpits

im all about smooth man, no hair is godlike, hairy is nasty and carries bacteria

i odnt care man...armpits are the best but if its hairy.... ufff is soooo hot

pinkfineart.com/wearehairy/tanya-hairy-armpits-teddy/47072/

All day

pussy carries bacteria too...gonna turn into a fag cause of that?

pinkfineart.com/galleries/wearehairy/lucia-strips_to_plays_alone-120913/full/Lucia_DressStripsMasturbation_071.jpg

not full view...but a nice tease!

want to fuck her all my life everyday

ressurrect by the power of her hairies!!!

hail the hairies