The great debate

the Heatles never beat any 70 win team

The Heats big three was the better of the two.

But LeBron was in his absolute prime with the Heat and won 27 straight games and they beat a Spurs team that I think we can all agree was better than the Warriors team and also fucked up an insanely talented thunder team. Pretty good arguments for either side tbqh

Easily the Heat. Bosh was a much bigger offensive threat in the paint. We'll see Kyrie in 4-5 years.

Bosh>Love
Wade>Irving
Young Lebron>Old Lebron

Lebron would obviously throw the game for Da Land

But they lost to an aging Mavericks team. How the hell did that happen?

Then how come the got fucked so bad by the Spurs

That Spurs team was really good. Also, locker room issues.

Because Wade's knees were gone and Bosh didn't show up. Anyway, that Spurs team was the best team of the last twenty years.

1st year together and Bron was still a little shit until everyone got on him enough and he learned that sometimes he HAD to drop 45-15-5 to kill niggers and remind them who's the king.

Nah. I would say Lebron this year was superior. Back-to-back 40-10-10 ish games against GSW who's a lot more athletic than the Spurs.

Even if you say his body isn't as good (which I don't conceed). He's WAY mentally tougher than Heat Lebron.

Um...

Would you say he is a real student of the game?

I shit a literal brick watching this.

How did lebron loose to the dubs the first time?

>muh injuries
Love was the only one that didn't play that whole series. And blatt did exactly what lue did, let LeBron coach

>7-0

>Love was the only one that didn't play that whole series
wut

They played an extremely close game against them that went to OT, then Kyrie got hurt.

Heatles>Bron/Love/Kyrie but Tristan Thompson is way better than Chalmers was.

The greatest shot of all time

Kyrie >>>>> Cole
Smith >> Chalmers

15' Warriors >>>>>> 14'/13' Spurs

>Love > Bosh
what? I don't even like Bosh but saying Love is better is just wrong.

>Love > Bosh

kek

Underrated post

ya and kyrie got hurt in game one. Games 2-6 they were missing their second and third best players

Mike Bibby and LeBron's unwillingness to overshadow based Wade.

He fucked it up but they prolly shouldn't have even been there first year together.

Miami

Kyrie is GOAT though

I think prime Kyrie will be better than prime Wade.

Cleveland should trade Love to Miami for Lebron. That way Cleveland has two Lebrons.

ftfy

Love = Bosh
Kyrie > Old Wade
CLE LeBron >= MIA LeBron

heat big 3 > cavs big 3
cavs support > heat support

>Love > Bosh

heat obviously, this cavs team barely scraped by, none of it thanks to love

Are their ages factored in?

>Feel asleep during blowout
>mfw I woke up right after this happened

Kyrie = Wade
Wade was already diminishing when Lebron got there. Kyrie will only get better. Prime Wade will always be better than Kyrie.

Love

> none of thanks to love
he was fucking elite rebounding and defensively game 7

>Thompson = Andersen
surely nobody can be this stupid

I'm curious as to why everyone thinks Love is worse than Bosh. Did you only watch basketball the last week?

bosn was a better shooter, defender, and more efficient. Love rebounds better I guess

loves PER numbers are better