That's it, we've fucking blown it...

That's it, we've fucking blown it. Could have been Hungary>Belgium>semi final and now we will most likely face France in the QF, then Germany in the semi final if we miraculously beat them.

give it up switzerland is gonna win it

>implying we're gonna beat italy if we actually top our group

Mate you won't get past Portugal. You've fucked up big time.

Is that bracket wrong? Why do Englel get to face a runner up country when they finished under fucking Wales?

Itll be Hungary then France.

Not much different from Turkey and Belgium

Some runner-ups face another runner-up, and other runner-ups face a winner for no apparent reason. Yes, UEFA seriously is this fucking stupid.

Wales get to play a third place team. Englel will play a runner up because they've gotten 5 points.

2 of knockout round is runner up vs runner up

Portugal won't finish 2nd.

>implying italy will beat croatia

Iceland will beat Austria. Portugal will beat Hungary.

and if we beat roatia then this is reverse euro and germany will beat us

>Iceland will beat Austria.
I want this to happen so badly

So your opponent in the ro16 is dependant on how well you performed in the group stage or if your group has a seeded team?

No chance. Even if that did happen i would expect Portugal to put more than 1 past Hungary and Iceland wouldn't win by more than a single goal

Nah it will be Hungary we face. Austria will win but not by the 3 swing needed to finish above Hungary

>Portugal will beat Hungary.

How dare you.

England will probably face Hungary?

>NOrthern Ireland beating Slovakia

Thanks Italybro.

No one knows, group F is a mess.

England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon,

So can anyone explain how the matches with the 3rd placed teams are made?
Because this is a clusterfuck
A better 24 team solution is 8 groups with 3 teams anyway

England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.

Wales is better than czech republic

Though it feels shit finishing 2nd in reality it doesn't make much difference.

>Last 16 match is likely to be a similar quality to who wales face. Extremly unlikely to be portugal
>France in the last 16 who look worse than Belgium who would have been England's opponent if they'd won the group
>Germany in the semi's instead of Spain. Not much difference here

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.

By your logic you should be afraid of shit teams like hungary.

You'll lose on penalties.

path to semis lies open to us

We're gonna get TSUUU'D Ronaldo gonna turn it on for one match against us

Implying we'd beat Belgium

Who would be your most and least preferred team to play in Group F England?

Mate you will get us most likely, unless we draw/beat poortugal and Island beats Austria which is pretty fucking unlikely.

>yfw Woy is a mastermind and had it all planned.

>tfw England park the bus for 120 minutes against France and knock them out on penalties in their own tournament.

na its gonna be who can flop harder; ronaldo or the entire england team

>England
>winning penalties
>against a football team
>in your lifetime

If we faced Belgium we'd get BLACKED at least if we play France the only way they'd beat us is with a blooter

Most: Iceland. Meme team with little resistance to the counter.
Least: Poortugal. We'll draw, then go out on penalties against them, no question

>being this delusional lol

Your shitty team won't make it past quaterfinals.

>>England
>>winning penalties
>>against a football team
>>in your lifetime
You must be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

>Last minute blooter to beat Romania
>Take 85 minutes to score at home against the worst team in the tournament
>Nearly beaten by Switzerland were in not for refball

Yeah no need to worry about France

I'd rather lose 1-0 to a tournament favourite than get absolutely blown the fuck out by an average striker who's physicality is the only thing he has going for him

>punishment for volcano

jesus christe

Hmm doing the maths.. We need results from Hungary and Iceland to go our way to avoid Portugal. If Iceland win and Hungry draw we play Iceland.

>mfw its a repeat of our group games
>mfw this Euro
>mfw Platini
>mfw the EU and other corporate big wigs think they know whats best

Belgium is atrocious when they concede a goal. No leaders and no resolve. When they're ahead they can fuck you up though. Italy, Spain, Germany and France are the dangerous ones.

Be ready to sell your ass to cover for the dept you're on

I don't like the "some third placed teams advance" meme

I'm fine with 24 teams but can't we just only let 1st and 2nd advance?

lol I'm from /hoc/ and I know nothing about soccer.
Am I fucked?

Is all of Sup Forums gonna turn into Portugal supporters then? So that they win the group and we get Hungary?

Lukaku wouldn't have to play with his back to the goal against us which is all he needs to fuck up a shit defence like ours

>fearing France
France is shit.

We don't care if you get Hungary dude.
We will kick you hard when you'll meet based France
CANT FUCKING WAIT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No amount of refball will save you from a team that can actually pose a threat.

>this same Romanian repeating this again and again

fucking hell, I read this sentence like 5 times from a romanian

>Russia

yep

IS NO ONE AFRAID OF MIGHT GROUP LEADER HUNGARY?

Official result of euro 2016

based scotland

>Belgium beating Wales
lolno

>Belgium 0-0 Wales
>Wales 1-0 Belgium

> Germany beating Italy

there isnt any way around that

it was the same when the world cup had 24 teams

Based England

The last (and only) time England won a penalty shootout was in 1996 against Spain, so if he's 18 it's ok.

kek, this guy...

>2012 - Italy - lost 4-2
>2006 - Portugal - lost 3-1
>2004 - Portugal - lost 6-5
>1998 - Argentina - lost 4-3

To be fair, in 2004 they did net all five of the regulation pens.

Switzerland
Poland

Spain
Slovakia

Wales
Czech Rep

Hungary
Belgium

Germany
Albania

Italy
Croatia

France
N. Ireland

England
Iceland

Next level bait

>Destroy Italy
the psychosis is real

Switzerland
Spain

Wales
Belgium

Germany
Croatia

France
England

do people actually unironically care about watching european """"men""" flop rather than watching copa america?

Semis

Spain
Belgium

Croatia
France

France wins in Final

no

good

we can't beat shit teams parking the bus

i think we can win the Euros. this isn't like 2010 when we couldn't string a pass together against Algeria. we have dominated from minute 1 to minute 90, all our opponents, who have defended with 10 men behind the ball. against a more adventurous side, i expect Vardy, Rooney and Sturridge to fill their boots

>Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale

I thought it was bait at first but this just confirms it.

well at least it's an actual tournament not a literal meme cup LOL I KNOW WE HAD ONE LAST YEAR BUT HERE'S AN EPIC IDEA, LET'S DO ONE THIS YEAR AS WELL LOL, are you for fucking real? no wonder CONMEME has been outplayed by UEFA for the past 20 years

> Italy - Germany
> Germany Advances

Do you remember this sport is Football right?

If we beat Croatia we go directly to the semifinals.
Germany will never beat us, it's their curse and they have to deal with it.

if european soccer was as physical, manly, and exciting as american soccer maybe you europoors could afford to hold a big tournament every year too. thanks to you it's called povertyball.

when people started wisening up and realizing american soccer wasn't full of flopping diva shemales the revenue started to soar. nothing wrong with a tournament every year, just like football, basketball, hockey, and every other sport. a lot can change in a year.

>if european soccer was as physical, manly, and exciting as american soccer
We've already got a women's Euro m8.

I know I've been watching it the past week

o sht

JESÚS CRISTO

KEKUNA

holy shit, this isn't copypasta?

jesus christ england fans are delusional, i mean, do you actually say this shit in real life to other people? don't they just laugh at you? or is it just that intense of a circlejerk about your soccer team?

we really need to win tomorrow

are you just gonna dump your entire Sup Forums reaction image folder to your own post?

No it's not. It just happened to be the exact same post 4 times ITT.

You yanks are proper thick.

god yanks are stupid

JEJ

>as physical, manly, and exciting as american soccer
serious posts only please

As much as it would be great sight to see England winning something in a while, I think the younger generations deserve this. Teams like Belgium, Hungary and Iceland have put some real entertainment for foodball fans, something the old teams like France, Italy, Portugal and England have failed.

i want to fuck that reply

/fit/ approves

EUROPEANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

helloooo reddit