Help Sup Forums, so I recently visited my parent's house, just to hang out with them and catch up...

Help Sup Forums, so I recently visited my parent's house, just to hang out with them and catch up. My sister lives with them however, and she's around 30 y/o I believe. (Before you go any further, this thread has nothing to do with incest.) The reason she lives there is pretty simple; she's basically a complete failure. So my parents have been trying to get her life on track and get her a good job and a decent house. Atm she works in some store, making hardly any money. So basically I went in her room just to check it out, and I noticed something. She had a huge bottle of whiskey behind her desk. And she had obviously drunk from it, since there was only around 1/10ths of it left. Now, if this were one of my friends, I wouldn't have really minded or cared. But this was my sister; and since she was a complete failure as I stated earlier, my parents had banned alcohol from her since alcohol was a huge reason she's where she is now. But here's where I'm stuck, do I just go straight up to my parents and let them know, or maybe knock over the bottle of whiskey so it's visible from the door? (Because of where her desk is, you can't see the whiskey if you stand at the door.) Or, do I kind of move the bottle to where it's visible from the door? I'll be over here for a week, so I should have plenty of time. Help Sup Forums, please

have you considered fucking her

Not really.

How about you fucking talk to her yourself you fucking faggot. Remember the times shes done things for you, shes your fucking sister, talk to her and try to help her

well, I'm out of ideas.

" Remember the times shes done things for you", Uhh, can't really think of anything she's really done for me honestly.....

Jesus, you piss in the bottle and teach a life lesson.

only talking to her most probly wont help. if it were that easy tehre wouldnt be any alcoholics

Tell her if she don't suck yo dick you gonna tell mom and dad that she's been drinking

Plus even if I did talk to her, she'd probably just tell me to fuck off or something; if she's in a situation like this and is STILL drinking alcohol, she probably won't accept any help.

sometimes u get drunk all day if u have nothing better to do and thats main the problem, not the alcohol

Alright, well does it matter? Does it justify you not being there for her as her brother just because you might not have needed her being there for you? You have a responsibility just as much as your parents to be there for her

Not my fault she's a lazy fuck.

Not the guy you have been replying too, but you sound like such a caring and supportive brother, how could your sister have failed with friends like you.

Well force her to sit down and talk about her problems shes probably depressed as fuck. I dont know why youre trying so hard to avoid talking to her? So what if she tells you to fuck off? Make her realise she needs to et a fucking grip

Why go the hard way, trying to get her to cooperate, when I can get my parents to do it? This is their house and she's well over 18 as I've stated, in this situation they have the most power.

Finally someone who gets it, jesus

Hahah listen to yourself, do you really hate the idea of being there for someone that much? She loves you, your her fucking brother and even though she might tell you to fuck off shell appreciate that you care for her. Who the fuck cares about power? Your all adults

We're going to need pics.

I never did need to be friends, even as children we didn't talk very much whatsoever, she was off with her friends and I was off with mine. She was doing extremely great in school, as was I, so I didn't think she would have had a single thing to worry about. Little did I know that she had become an alcoholic, and I really had tried to support her the best I can, but it only got worse in the last few years. After that I had basically given up. And as predicted, she hasn't gotten better even after she actually went to the fucking hospital. I'm usually very patient, but this is ridiculous.

Judging from the support I had given her years ago, if she truly loved me, she would have improved in some way or another.

>Before you go any further, this thread has nothing to do with incest.

time to move on...

This, OP. Let's see what we are dealing with here.

You guys are probably just gonna ask for tits and shit, so no thanks. But I can give you an idea; short, C size cup, really messed up hair.

have you considered fucking her
Not really.
well, I'm out of ideas.

kek'd

I honestly dont know what to tell you because you seem to have decided that you dont want to talk to her. She isnt going to have to change for you but for herself and that is what im trying to say you have to talk to her about. I want you to try to wrap your head around and realise that this is someone who probably feels fucking miserable and noone is willing to talk to her. I agree that its ridiculous that it have come to this but it is how it is and the only thing i can say is that i personally would have done anything in my power to get through to her and try to help her

if you take it, she will get more. sounds like you can probably get her kicked out by telling your parents since shes living at home.

either get her kicked out of the house and deal with the fact that she will probably get a lot more alcohol once shes not living with parents

or tell her to hide it better

You don't understand. She's had talks with numerous psychiatrists, talks with my parents multiple times, and it hasn't done anything. I don't think I'm gonna make a difference if that won't work.

Why would I tell her to hide it better? I may not support her very much at all, but I'm not trying to make this situation any worse.

Alright well its a whole different story in that case tbh. Either way i would still try to talk to her myself even though it might feel hopeless. Does she realise that she needs to change or has she given up? Just try to be sensitive and go easy on her, tell her she cant live like this forever. Its not even too late for her, she can make a huge transformation in just a year if she puts some effort into it. All she need is to realise this

Trust me, if she did extremely well in the best school in the neighborhood when she was a teen, she will know if she needs to change. It's obvious she's just given up. I'm not gonna change anything. I seriously think I just need to inform my parents.

if letting her drink is making it worse then you obviously care about her and should just do something about it

That's why I created this thread, I'm trying to figure out what I should do.

you are a fucking moron user

Well its ultimately up to you what you want to do but if i were in her shoes, talking to my parents about it would be the last thing id want. You guys can probably relate more than your parents and her. Id talk to her, if that doesnt work id tell the parents. I dont know why you dont even want to try but to each their own i guess. If youd belive she could still change youd talk to her but its seems youve lost hope if her aswell

Why so?

Don't be a snitchy little shit. Her problem is not your problem. Just because you are at home doesn't mean you have to regress into childish behavior. I really think you should mind your own business.

it's clear you should get her drunk and fuck her, though. why continue the thread?

If her bottle of booze is almost empty, by her another. See what happens.

Did you read the entire fucking thing? She's drunk, in poverty, and has no friends. She's just sitting in her bed drinking a shit ton of Doctor Pepper (I counted 17 cans) and whiskey. She's fucked. The only time she goes to work is on the weekend, and even then her shift is like 2 hours. I need to help her, but I don't want her to hate me.

I'd rather not fuck her up even more (no pun intended).

Yes I read it all. And I have relatives who are drunks. If you tell them, she will hate you and it won't help her.

Get her blind drunk and make her suck your cock. Pics with timestamp.

nah it's fine, she just needs a good dicking and she'll come good

That will be the rock bottom she needs to get some help.

Thank you...

If you dont want her to hate you, telling your parents isnt the best thing to do. If she doesnt have any friends, be her friend. Wouldnt it feel fucking amazing if the reason she got out of this mess was because of you? How much wouldnt it mean to her that her brother did this for her out of the kindness of his heart and asked for nothing in return. When your old and about to die and think back on the decisions you made, do you want to look back and regret that you didnt do shit or that you actually tried your best? This is literally the only thing that matters in life

You sound like a shitty brother tbh

I don't think you understand. As I stated in one of the replies, I had originally seriously supported her and tried to help her, like any sane brother would. But after years of it getting worse and worse with our parents talking to her and psychiatrists having talks with her and her still not getting better, I don't think a brother who's had little contact with her in almost her entire life will make a difference. I'm not saying this because I don't love her, I do, but I don't think after all of this I'm going to make a difference.

Dude she is an adult and has the right to make whatever dumbass decisions she wants . If u really wanna help don't rat to your parents, just talk to her. If she doesn't listen at least you tried and your conscious will be clear. I repeat, DO NOT rat on her