Hey Sup Forumsrothers, so, tell me a good way to test if ur Coke is pure, also, drugs thread

Hey Sup Forumsrothers, so, tell me a good way to test if ur Coke is pure, also, drugs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHX4QwEM1Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snort it

If you're at the point where you're doing coke, it doesn't matter if it is or isn't pure so shut up and take it.

use a fucking reagent

youtube.com/watch?v=tHX4QwEM1Ug

That shit definitely isn't. It's yellow as fuck. Pure Coke is shiny and flaky

here ya go budd

corn starch

What is that?

this is clearly amphetamin or red-bull energy-base

>when it isn't yellow

xanx lmao

yeah this guys is right dude that looks like its cute a some shitty speed powder

So that e as a bad bus nesse..

Boil a little bit down in a spoon and see what's left, baking soda evaporates. Either that or find some vinegar and make a little volcano

The only correct answer was 'reagent'

By the way the reason cocaine is such a shitty drug : Square pegs and round holes... The same principle applies to your perceptive... The molecular structure of cocaine exactly replicates that of endorphins, Electro chemical equation that we call 'Pride' or a sense of well-being..

The molecule lands on the receptor, sending a false signal to the brain... For a brief fleeting moment you actually feel good about yourself... But that fleeting moment is soon gone.. Your brain realizes that it has been tricked, that this is not actually legitimate endorphins, so it goes into a fight or flight syndrome and send you crashing into a terrible depression...

I don't care what any of these inexperienced chumps say, everything that cocaine is supposed to be, Meth IS...

Xanny bars

>bro you put drugs in my drugs wtf

Should feel like play dough

the best way to do coke is to put some in your asshole, most absoprtion because its all mucous membrane.

I've never met anybody who does cocaine on a regular basis who is happy

We're not your personal army, don't ask us to do shit for you.

>newfags these days

also sage