twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You first OP

ITT: Shitpost

Okay I guess I'll start

I see no perfection, OP?

first song kind of sucks apart from the dung ga da dung da da da bit
It's pretty good though

Not perfection but close.

how about posting the names along with the pictures so there's some meaning >""""ITT""""

This sort of thread usually encourages people to post albums that most mutants haven't heard. Thus, their claim is "un-refutable," because they don't know what flaws that album might have.

Also since people have different tastes, one person's opinion of what is a weak track might differ. So is an album that is consistent better than one that is diverse? (The answer is yes!) In my opinion if a band has an album with a consistent tone that keeps delivering great moments, then it is better than an album that has diverse songs but feels more like a collage of influences or digressions.

That said, Say Anything Is A Real Boy and Grown Ups More Songs are my personal top albums because they deliver a consistent sound and have dozens of great moments.
Say Anything Is A Real Boy delivers relatively noisy high energy punk with overdubbed trebbly guitars and big hooks. The tone stays consistent and it is consistently enjoyable.

The only real flaw that I can see is "I want to know your plans" disrupts that punk energy that the rest of the album has. Good song, but if I'm wanting to listen to the vibe the rest of the record puts off, I will skip it.

>Fitter Happier
>Electioneering

but fitter happier is the most unique track on there, and the guitar riffs on electioneering AND the chorus are pretty good

Plebs everywhere. You probably think Karma Police or Let Down are the best songs

Sexy choice user

I agree

This one and

Electioneering is the worst track.

iiin the ddepest oocean

for me 10 Right Wing Songs is fucking perfect
redmatador.bandcamp.com/album/10-right-wing-songs

>>Fitter Happier
>>Electioneering
get out

>Electioneering is the worst track.
GET OUUUUUUUUT

this

It's not bad though. 8/10

I didn't say it was bad. I was replying to someone that did. I really like that song.

Did you mean to reply to me?

but let down is the best song, you stupid succboi

Art Pop

nice

YOU'RE A CUNT

MY MY MY NAILS PEEEEEL BACK

At least for me it is

>Gaydiohead

I'm literally the only person who gives a shit about this album, but hey, it's perfect to me.

ez

more like gaydildohead am i rite

Pop punk was better than early-mid 00s pitchfork core

lol these threads are always exactly the same

My negro

ez indeed. Good taste user :)
>inb4 samefag

This >>>> most of the Prog rock in English

Per un Amico and Storia di un Minuto are way way better. Great album still, the title track is amazing

waaaay too long
still probably some of the best madlib production and definitely the best madlib collab

The best experimental rock album of the history.
Brian Eno production is top notch in this.
Chris Martin is the best vocalist since Morrisey and he's just too good.
Viva la Vida is the best track on the album is just soo deep, sad, happy, light it's everything

only ones in this thread

Yeah this album is flawless imo

>not paranoid android
End yrslf famalam

Pull out the hardware...Let's do it right!

yep

This album did drag on a little, but the first 10 tracks are truly amazing

What is this, a Sup Forums makes an album thing?

I KNOOW YOOU'RE FUCKIN SOMEOOONE EEEEELSE

Damn good album. Don't know if it's perfect for me but that opening track certainly is.

Isn't it gooooood..?
>Tfw Syd Barrett's solo career doesn't have the grandiose, imaginative songwriting this masterpiece has

>not Climbing Up The Walls

kill yourself my man

this

these

bait
nice
no
eww
nope
yes
11/10
bait
naw
nope
bait

gg no re

no u dummy

can someone tell my why OK Computer is seen as the best radiohead album? does it have to do with like just nostalgia purposes? or do you guys honestly think its their best in their dicography? I'd honestly rather listen to amnesiac over OK Computer any day.

thanks for the (you) dummy

u got frickin troled *dabs furiously*

:o(

do you have that cover with wojak and it's titled "FEELS"?

i feel you

yes

Faust Arp makes it imperfect 2bh

heh

Why is she so perfect?

+1
Early Billy Joel is criminally underrated.

Pic related is also a perfect album from him.

this is a modern masterpiece

you've got ten seconds to give me the genre of this album and why I should listen to it.

Fuck my shit up FINALLY! Someone else who likes Billy Joel on here!

I actually bought Songs in the Attic the same day I bought Nylon. It's a great album.

What's your favorite studio album from BJ?

Op said perfect

Cold Spring Harbor, or 52nd St.
What about you?

If you're the kind of person who needs to have their music in a well-defined genre, and to know what that genre is before you listen to it, you probably won't enjoy this record.

hurr-durr

Nylon Curtain, An Innocent Man, and Glass Houses.

ESPECIALLY Nylon Curtain. The instruments on that album were perfect.