Weed thread, lets go

Weed thread, lets go.
Nugs, strains, glass, what ever the fuck.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Human-Planet/70299014
grasscity.com/us_en/
grasscity.com/us_en/grav-labs-helix-multi-promo-kit-glass-pipe-standard-size.html#.V0-0mZErKhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dank

Oh god. That looks terrible...

Fuck off. Nobody likes you potheads

If i like other potheads does that mean people like potheads?

Sorry for the shitty picture, my phone's getting old. Here's what I'm smoking tonight.

10/10 for presentation.

>2 tsp of coconut weed oil
>thc vg vape pen
>vodka soaked wine gums
>whitespot legendary burger w milkshake

What should i watch

i would take a picture but my camera is too poor to represent the quality of the bud i'm smoking

right now i have this mystery bud that i think is green crack.

dark orange hairs, dark bud, light green and slightly purp on the inside, very orange when ground, somewhat like dark greenish orange

definite head high, but i think it is a hybrid

thoughts?

maybe i'll take a picture

what are your favorite way(s) to smoke, and when do you like smoking the most?

>vaporizer
>at night

Man my movies of choice is always beautiful Si-fi, like interstellar.
seeing those planets and black holes and shit, just makes me lose my mind.

Honestly, we have glass and shit here, but i still use a fucking springer (orange juice bottle with PVC piping) and it honestly rocks.. better than most glass i have ever used. But for time, i smoke all day pretty much.. Only time i really break is when i run out and have to wait like 2 days for a bag.

My favorite way to smoke is either my bubbler, or my Gravlabs Helix pipe. The pipe is great, I can make an entire bowl last ~1 hour by myself, and I have to say, the whole "helix" thing isn't a gimmick, it's actually pretty nice to smoke out of.

It's fucking heart shaped

Sour blackberry from a dispensary in California.

If you haven't seen it, go look up "humans" or "human planet" on Netflix, I can't remember the name exactly, but it's a documentary and it's one of the most fascinating things to watch while you're baked. If you're looking for something stupid and entertaining to watch, look up Lucas Bros. Moving co on Hulu. It's pretty funny, and caters towards stoners.

I don't take pictures of weed often but I found that and just had to.

i find movies that make me question myself or reality are the most engaging when high

i feel that, honestly, glass rocks, i'm just a pussy and don't like fucking my lungs up too much. bowls hurt a lot when you smoke 10 a day

i don't want to sound rude but what is it about it that makes it better, like, while you smoke it? i know its different but i don't know what the shape does that is so distinct, and i've never really heard anyone review it

This one dude?
"This series travels the globe to explore the connection between humans and the natural world, in myriad climates and environments. Kenyans steal food from lions, dolphins help Brazilians fish, rhesus monkeys overrun a Jaipur market, and more."

dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Human-Planet/70299014

i've had an interchangeable helix (pipe, water pipe, dab rig) and a straight pipe.

both of them were great pieces.

Not at all man, I love when people ask about my pipe, because it's a great pipe and I think people would enjoy it. The pipe has tiny holes all around the wide edge (the ones I've circled in red) and when you inhale, it also pulls air from those holes causing the smoke to spiral. That in turn means the smoke has to travel a greater distance (instead of just a straight line). Because Heat always travels from hot to cold, it has more distance to cover and cools the smoke more. I'm not saying it's the best hit ever, but you get a nice smooth hit with the convenience of a pipe, and it rolls like a champ.

Yes, that's the one. The only one I skipped was the last one in the series about cities. The rest of it is 10/10.

Fuck, I forgot to attach the picture.

Pretty good stuff

that's actually awesome. i didn't think about that at all, but that's certainly an interesting way to dry cool smoke

how much did this kind of pipe run you? the stores around me generally overprice the fuck out of everything

bumping thread with my bud
what do you think it might be?

I can't remember exactly. I got it from grasscity.com/us_en/ about a year ago, and it doesn't look like they have them anymore. I got it when they were having a sale and if I recall it was ~$50. A little pricey for a pipe, but it's bigger than a lot of my other pipes and is a very, very solid piece. Give me a sec and I'll grab a picture of it for size.

I'm on day 3 of not smoking.

Applying for more and more jobs post college graduation, and avoiding it in case they do a piss test.

It's a little dirty, but there she is. You can't really tell the thickness of it through picture, but like I said, it's a solid piece and I love it.

Stay strong man, I recently failed a drug test because I was an idiot and thought I was smarter than your average stoner.

i feel your pain user, don't worry, all good things that are worth doing involve some sort of sacrifice, it will pay off in the end, even if its with you getting high, a lot

honestly for the price, that is a fantastic buy, the size is great. how is the pack? looks like about a .3-.5 pack, but do yo stuff it out, or do you smoke smaller bowls? how doe it taste compared to a regular bowl?

i am high, so i apologize for my rambling

I know, and its probably good to take a break and step away from weed for a while anyway.

I usually stuff it pretty good. Like I said in my earlier posts, If I'm smoking by myself I can usually make it last ~1 hour smoking fairly consistently. I like the taste better, it's not as hot, and the extra air intake really makes it a lot more enjoyable. If you've got some extra cash saved up I would seriously recommend one of these.

grasscity.com/us_en/grav-labs-helix-multi-promo-kit-glass-pipe-standard-size.html#.V0-0mZErKhc

I have both a Grav labs bubbler and the pipe, both of which are up there in my collection of pieces. This combines both of them into one, and honestly, for the price it's a pretty solid deal. If you see one of those pipes floating around and it's a decent price, I'd say pick it up. It's a staple in my collection.

it definitely is. being dependent on any substance for any reason, for a durable period of time with no break is not good for anyone

this is coming from someone who smokes half an ounce of medical grade bud a week, and hasn't taken a day off in literally a year

>before that i would take a break every few weeks or months, maybe a day or two, but now i am completely okay with depending on smoking pretty much all day every day. but it fucks you up, and it isn't good for you. i don't really like talking about me, but im just saying from experience

word, i appreciate answering all my questions a lot, and i also appreciate the advice. next time i go browsing im definitely going to keep this in mind. the first time i ever saw someone even buy one of those things was at the shop near my uni, some kid dropped like 400 dollars cash on this helix the size of a melon

forgot to link to you after i greentexted, im definitely more fucked up than i thought i was. whatever.

No problem man. Like I said, I love when people ask about my pieces. Good luck browsing, hope you find a solid piece that you can add to your collection.

all those roaches, share pl0 k z

I actually love helix glass

thanks dude, have a good one, and i hope the universe treats you well

>this thread looks like its dead, so i'll say my fairwells and continue to lurk

Triple Diesel tonight