S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/home-new-tab-page/ehhkfhegcenpfoanmgfpfhnmdmflkbgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporting

Hey dude. How you been?

I'll behave now.
Posting a random selection from mosly mostly FA folder.

hey

Pretty down. But I'm also so close to finishing school now that I'm having a hard time believing it.
You?

ey

Actually, dog wants food and horses need checking for the night, I'll be back later..

We need more tigers, damnit!

Here u go

okie doke

Sorry things are bad right now, I hope it'll get better.

I know dude, you have like a week left of class and finals, right? It must be kind of exciting to be done.

I saw your professor did that same thing in python 3, next time tell him to fuck off if he does it.

No worries

l8r

Thanks m8

Going to fuck your dogs andhorses, eh you fucking zoofile
Burn in hell you sick fuck

It's Fursday, not Tiger Tits Tuesday!

It is still Wednesday, my dude.

I'm actually done with classes now. Professor cancelled today and my group didn't feel like meeting so..
All I have is for our group to finish our video, to present my capstone project with my group next Wed, and a take-home final due next Thursday.

Yaaa, I wrote a pretty passive aggressive email to him.

Capitalist lies!

Wild Wednesday?

Not here it isn't. Eastern Time.

woops, RIP toolbar

Bluh, I still have no idea how to get into social circles at university, especially when finding anyone interesting is a needle in a haystack situation since most people that age are still just thinking about little more than their education.

>save this even though I clearly recognise the picture and have obviously saved it because it's such a good picture
why brain

Well shit, I gotta take care of life kicking me in the balls again. See ya'll later.

That was kinda gross.
I forgot about the rat I had thawing in some hot water, so when I go to take it out its belly just kinda fell apart and its innards all came out.

That's fucking metal.

Dude I am so fucking jealous. You're done man! I mean, a little bit more but you're there

Make sure he grades it, and grades it correctly. Sorry it happened again, professors who don't even bother actually following instructions suck.

Join a fraternity, get kicked out of fraternity for going too hard and find a circle of social miscreants online that are better friends than anyone you've ever met.

Thoughs on low quality s/fur?

aww sheit I remember when I had a cornsnek and I had to do that

>1 hour Arabic Trap Mix
I'm listening to this, and... what?

Fraternities suck though, they're awkward if they're small and loose if they're large.
And I really need to find more people than my wonderful online friends!

Yay! Honestly I'm kinda jealous that you're going back in the fall, haha.

You know you like it, infidel

more lesbian fur pls

Im glad it was in a plastic bag though.
Didn't really want to clean rat guts off my stove top tonight.

Its getting more and more annoying and taking a lot more time as the rats get bigger.
I used to be able to just thaw them and the heat from the water would make it hot enough for the snek to take it, but now they're so big they're still kinda cold even when thawed. So I have to let them sit under the heat lamp, but that also makes my room smell like hot dead rat.
I should probably try to figure out a different arrangement for that.

Trust me, I know. I'm an outsider within my chapter. I would hardly call them friends.

But if I never joined a frat, or joined one that didn't kick me out for a few weeks, I wouldn't have met all of my friends here. I wouldn't have the best friends in the world, I wouldn't go to cons, I wouldn't have a fursuit and I would probably be lacking a lot in my life.

It's starting to dawn on me that the end is coming for me too and I have no idea what I want to do. My mom really wants me to go to technical school and be a welder but bad dragon

But now I'm not sure if I want to work there either

I like this.

Fuck it, I might just join the Corps after school. Do something with my life

How?

I remember you mentioning that. Going off to learn welding seems like it would be such a sidestep.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/home-new-tab-page/ehhkfhegcenpfoanmgfpfhnmdmflkbgk

Well you joined a frat. What was your major?

more cow grills?

It does, I mean I love welding and I love working with my hands and building things but it does seem like a step backwards.

Like getting a ton of undergrad degrees but never pursuing anything farther.

If I can get back into shape, I'll go to OCS and TBS and be an infantry officer But then I wouldn't get to spend any time with you guys.

Fuck yes, thank you

Mechanical Engineering, and now design. failed out of engineering.

I bet.

I don't know. I don't want to see anyone join the military.

Nice.

Thank you for sharing.

Neither do I man. I wish I did know.

It's just something I've always wanted to do.

No problemo.

Realistically, will you be screwed if you don't have a job at graduation?

Probably not. There's a good chance that by the time that comes, I could be a manager with my company.

That's the type of gag I was talking about

I really like this new tab page.

Thanks Eight