2. Northern Ireland
3. England

-POWER GAP-

4. Scotland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saint_David
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will these "nations" actually become independent?

I approve of this list tbqh

>Wales 1
>England 3

We (Scotland) didn't want to play in the Euros because it is just about the sponsors and not the football.

true enough

Brexit first

Why doesn't the UK put the Welsh dragon on the Union Jack?

>1. Wales
>2. England

When they can afford it and don't rely on English money.

>Northern Ireland
>Wales
>A world cup
Nope, England 1st thank you very much my dear Texas.

If the UK ever added a Welsh design to the UK flag it'd be the flag of St. David.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saint_David

Be quiet, Chile. That flag looks like shit.

no it doesn't you pleb - youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

Because it would look absolutely shit.

You need to at least wait until Northern Ireland have played, otherwise it just looks like you're obsessed with England... Oh wait.

You cheeky cunt.

You English take banter too far. No wonder the Russians gave you a fucking pasting.

we're talking about this century

Just an inferior Cornish flag.

>yellow

eww

Wales are wank.

then why did you take 92 minutes to narrowly beat them?

Sorry Hamish.

Beter luck next time.

As you know, late goals are the theme for this tournament. We're just fitting in.

Because we're also wank.

Why did you take 90 minutes to beat Romania ?

No time for wanking in the knockouts m8.

yeah scotland might be shite at football but at least we're not english

Wales has never been its own Kingdom. The UK united the kingdoms of Scotland and England. Wales is under England's dominion as is Norn Ireland. Thats why Scots always say 'Never Conquered' because they are the only ones the English never defeated

>mfw they actually did

Then why doesn't the current flag of the UK drop the St. Patrick's Cross and revert to the flag of Great Britain? Northern Ireland was never a kingdom and Ireland is no longer part of the UK.

Kek

What English city are you from? I'm from Bydgoszcz

Because it's quite a cool looking flag Tbh, who cares at the end of the day

No. It was because we are a counter attacking team who has trouble breaking down teams who put 11 men behind the ball. All the other 3 teams in our group aimed for a draw against us and then went for broke against the other 2 since they thought it'd be easier, such is life.

You'll see how good we are against a team which actually tries when we comfortably beat portugal in the next round.

i saw a japanese flag in the crowd as well

very strange

>wake up
>wales first of their group

nice job lads

It is impressive how Bale has literally carried a whole team of postmen and shelf stackers to the knockout stages. Just shows how good Bale has been tbqh senpai.

Thank you Pierre, see you in gay Paris!!

anytime James
the Marais is always open ;)

>tfw Brexit narrowly loses

This is what is going to happen, right? Realistically, I mean.

What effect will this have on British sport?

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Ahahahahahaha

Of course, the English are renowned for sharing.

Glad we keep Scotland on their leash after their referendum, if you want to leave you can pay us back the £380 million (after inflation) which we gave you as a result of the act of unity

>Russia is last
>A draw also equals a blow out.

Aren't draws normally when you guys go 'this semen slurping sport isn't for me'?

Where is Drinky?

There's about a million Poles in England, some might like to support England as well as Poland.

How can Wales be above england when they lost to them?

The table doesn't lie

England says, "Run away....!!!"

Always nice to be reassured that no one else likes you either...

neither do results, Wales couldn't beat england if they played them 10 times, especially not playing with ten men behind the ball for 90 minutes

As long Roy have enough ball to field Vardy or more than 2 strikers that is.

It would be autism to change the flag now.

You're right, it should actually be

1. Wales
2. Northern Ireland
3. Scotland

POWER GAP

900000000000000001. England

>about a million Poles in England

650,000 across the UK (granted the majority would be in England).

you've literally just changed your flag.

taking the piss f a m

You forgot Gibraltar m8

Except you're second to Wales in the group stages, so no, you fully deserve to be at least second but probably fourth because you're so consistently shit and unable to win anything.

I want Ireland to do well lads

oh ye i forget ppl label Liverpool as the best club in the PL and don't laugh as soon as they mention >muh history

No m8, there was no (you).

They may dislike England but to them you're the autistic kid who hovers around others but is too weak to actually input anything of value
You are and always will be our bitch

>England worse than England B, England C and England D

Not at a single sport. England vs Wales looked like a premier league team vs a league one team

We should just withdraw all funding for Wales and watch them turn into a third world country.

You'll never do that to us because we'll just leave. We're too important to England, we can do what the fuck we want.

Bump.