It's official. Hermione is a nigger. Surprised they haven't made Harry transgender. Yet

It's official. Hermione is a nigger. Surprised they haven't made Harry transgender. Yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four_(2015_film)
jamaicagateway.com/no-white-people-will-star-in-the-fullmetal-alchemist-movie-and-thats-a-beautiful-thing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have a mundane opinion. Not to mention late. Where you been at OP?

umad

Not with my trip dubs I ain't.

It's never stated in the books that hermione was white or black. The only description is having frizzy, untamable dark hair, brown eyes, and protruding teeth. So she could have been black the whole time and Emma watson was the wrong casting choice.

I mean technically yeah. One thing though; In Azkaban Harry notes that she'd just been in the south of France and "was very brown." Meaning she'd tanned in the sun. Meaning she was fucking white because white people turn brown in the sun, or very very red.

emma watson should be on the goddamn casting couch

Jk rowling probs invisioned her as a white girl. How do i know? Look at the covers of the fuckin book before they cast emma.

go outside more

You're all fucking brainwashed nigger lovers. Kill yourselves.

Friendly reminder

THANK.YOU.

Yes it does.

"Hermione's white face was sticking out from behind a tree"

Stop being a cuck.

Niggers are usually shitty actors, in the long list of stuff they are shit at.

Is this what niggers do? go home and dream up being hired to play a whie wonan role?

Hope for more, is all I want to say about that.
It's lireral copypasta like ghostbusters is.

Y'all got no fucking imaginations now you've gone full cartoon on us.

If you even read that passage you posted, you'd realize that Hermione was in a life-threatening situation, so it could be interpreted to be a pale face. There's another passage I have a picture of somewhere that describes her face as dark and her hair just as frizzy as it's always been.

To be fair, wasn't it "white" in reference to her freaking the fuck out. Like scared?

Yeah, but black people's faces don't do that. Or at least it isn't visible.

Who cares? HP is a cancer story anyway

>Giving a shit about a children's magic story character

Black people don't get pale when the blood leaves their face, faggot.

No really it's a figure of speech
It actually means they have a look of fear on their face, not that their face turned white.

See

that would make sense if blacks were capable of having pale faces. but being that you can't see the blood rush from their face like you can with whites you're wrong

hermione is white. casting a black is just PCism

HAHAAHAHA

MUDBLOOD MUDBLOOD

She GOINGS TO BE GETSING IT NOW

>protip: blood draining from a niggers face when they're scared doesn't turn them white.

>figure of speech
a figure of speech that came for peoples faces LITERALLY turning white

you can't do that when you're black faggot

You know how I know Hermione wasn't a nigger?

She was the smartest person in any of the books. End of story.

Trolling or a cretin. Hard to tell on /b

How is replacing white characters in movies and television shows with black, female or trans mentally ill people progressive in the drug addled minds of Hollywood douche bags? This isn't diversity its taking something popular and slapping on a sticker that says 'buy this we support PCism'.

bruhhh
language doesn't have to be literal. holy shit
surprise. The phrase made by white people somehow doesn't pertain in a literal sense to people with dark skin. It's still a phrase no matter what the skin color is

this

Okay, explain Hermonie getting tan.

You can't if she's black.

I'm sorry, but you're clinging to nothing.

now they'll have to redo all of the movies and replace emma watts with a nigger

Hey Tyrone I could tell you just saw a ghost because your face turned white. Let's go rob this convenience store to calm you down homie.

Your logic doesnt work.

I'm mixed and pass for Latino and I brown and get significantly darker when I'm out in the sun. What the fuck are you on about? I don't turn red or any bullshit either. Just a darker share of brown. Even if you are black unless you are like noob sabot level of blackness even black people tan.

>TL:DR

>Hermonie could be black and still tan
>Hermonie could be Latino and still tan
>Hermione could be almost any skin tone except ginger and still tan.

kek

Next James Bond will either be a black guy or...a woman. It really is getting retarded. I can buy a new franchise with a kick-ass female double-O but why even consider making a male character female?

she mastered black magic

You desperately want to cram the entire world into your narrow little box, regardless of how much you have to twist language or common sense. You are worthless, useless and should be shot in the face at close range.

Wrong. We generally don't refer to the darkening of black people as fucking "tanning".

Fucking stupid, I always boycott shit like that, well not even boycott since that implies I would want to watch it but choose not to, with PC bullshit crammed down my throat it's so distracting I have zero interest.

What the fuck are you on about? When have you ever in your life heard the "face went pale/white" phrase when referring to a black person? Please be trolling or autistic sperglord confirmed

Negroing. Blacks are ten times worse than whites when it comes to lighter skin nigs looking down on darker skinned nigs.

Why does it matter? It be different if it was Ron or something. They make a big deal about his hair being red so they can't change that. They could make Harry or Hermione Indian for all I care, the story would be the same

Idris would be a 7/10 bond tbh

That's..... That's.... exactly what it is tho. Not all black people are Wesley snipes black either, you know that right??? Everyone tans except gingers and noob sabot mother fuckers.

jfc did someone really go over all the books just to prove that hermione was white?

When is it enough? When there are no white people anywhere in modern entertainment, then that will be complete diversity to these assholes and they'll find something else to bitch about.

its alot more likely someone was rereading the books when rowling first said she never said hermione was white and caught it

Yeah he could pull it off but the decision these days doesn't seem to be one with a level playing field. Hollywood keeps looking for excuses to get ever more PC.

Woo buddy. Struck some MLP watching fatfuck's nerve

rowling gets moist showing how 'enlighted' she is, so all her little fans can give her a pat on the head and say what a 'progressive' woman she is

>thinking that they will just get rid of all white people in media

>is a giant anime faggot
>calls someone an mlp fan

I just don't understand. There is a book franchise, and a movie franchise. In Both she is white. That's confusing and annoying. How are they going to explain that? Different universe?

It just seems obnoxious.

There can't just be an explanation like "oh they felt like it."

I'm all for a black James Bond too. Especially since they aren't all the same guy. They are all a different "James Bond".

This is completely different though.

Why does it bug you so much? That's a better question. Hundreds of roles go to white actors that should logically go to people of color but don't and it has nothing to do with superior white acting ability. When ONE role goes to a POC white people freak the fuck out like it's the end of the world.

>>thinking that they don't want to get rid of all white people in media

Except they don't.... Even when it makes sense to cast POC they cast white people.

>people of color
>POC
your jew liberal arts is showing

Black actors are clearly inferior in general. This is proven by their collective lack of academy award nominations.

All I'm saying is I don't think it affects anything at all. Like shit unless you are five years old, you should have the mental capacity to understand she's playing Hermione.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four_(2015_film)

They literally made a blonde-haired, blue eyed white male into a nigger who still has a white, blonde sister

lemme guess, you're the type of fag who thinks dreadlocks are cultural appropriation.

>Black actors don't get cast in roles
>Movies with black actors don't get made
>Where the fuck is the academy award nominations?

OH SHIT JOHNNYSTORM WAS BLACK IN A MOVIE. THE BLACKS ARE TAKING OVER

I know this is bait, but honestly there isn't an easier term to refer to the multitudes of ethnicities out there that aren't white. Casting of Hollywood is bigger than just casting movies with black actors, it includes Latinos, Asians Arabs, everyone in between.

And I'm atheist. So fuck off with the jew nonsense. White people still get 90% coverage and representation in all media. Fuck off with your nonsense.

You... you know adoption... is a thing right?

>filename

Yeah, a rich white family is really going to adopt an ape from the zoo when they already are fertile and had a child on their own, especially when it goes against the canon of the source material

I think dreads are gross and personally think that if you have soft, manageable hair and you turn your head to dreads you're an idiot.

except adoption wasnt the point. not a single plotline in that fucking movie dealt with him being adopted. they didnt decide to make him adopted for the sake of having character drama, then pick a black actor. they fucking picked a black actor to show how progressive they are then made him adopted for it to be plausible

> Friendly reminder that JKR retained creative rights with all the films and had a hand in casting.
> Friendly reminder that Hermione when portrayed in every variant of the book's covers across the globe is portrayed as white.
> Friendly reminder that JKR has constantly created continuity issues with her work on twitter, tumblr, and facebook when "expanding" her universe.
I don't give a fuck that Hermione is black now, but JKR has already burned her own legacy and works by trying to expand her universe into a more politically friendly world. She is literally turning the Harry Potter world into a fanfic tier children's novel.

laughing my ass off because you don't even know the best part
The family was black and sue was the adopted one you racist cuck XD

>JKR has already burned her own legacy and works by trying to expand her universe into a more politically friendly world

Fucking this

The movie sucked ass who cares.
Also the black guy wasn't the adopted one.

QFT

fucking sephanie mayer levels of fan fiction

uuh uuh UUH

DUMBLEDORE IS GAY AM I PROGRESSIVE YET

That's not what happened at all, Josh Tranc really likes Micheal B. Jordan and did him a favor by placing him the movie. His signing on to make fantastic 4 was contingent on them giving his friend (Michael B. Jordan) a job. He wasn't some random "nigger" they just picked up off the street, Josh Tranc ( the director) was friends with Johnny storm from the time they worked on chronicle together and was just hooking him up.

There's no social justice warrior, liberal jewtard, leftist social media conspiracy going on just one friend in a position of power helping another friend.

Secondly, WHY THE FUCK does having a black guy in a white role bug you?? Like why...? Did you LOSE anything from that descion? No. No you didn't so shut the fuck up.

"S S Shit... Hermione isn't white... I... I can't fap to this..."

> Hollywood reimagines middle eastern and far eastern fiction and casts white actors/actresses
Absolute rage, complaints of white washing, and literal protests for the heads of Hollywood executives
> Hollywood reimagines source material of a white individual and recasts it to a person of color
Crickets except with the movie bombs at the box office, in which case its once again the white man's fault

Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Fantastic 4, and even a female version of Ghostbusters. When will it stop?

not the same guy you're talking to, but he's probably getting upset the same way 'progressives' claim Hollywood 'white washes' casts. Changing the source material to please a small minority.

Fucking this

Crickets? People have raged for days, even now you're expressing white impotent rage for this bullshit. You're about the loudest cricket I've ever heard.

I don't like race changing but shit this argument is useless, both sides use it just flipped around.

>Did you LOSE anything from that descion?
yes, i lost the chance for a good adaptation of the characters i grew up with.
tell me this, are black writers so creatively useless that they cant come up with new black characters and stories? why is the only way to introduce diversity the blackwashing of white characters?

>Secondly, WHY THE FUCK does having a black guy in a white role bug you??

The same reason why having whites in black roles bugs people: it doesn't make sense, it's lazy, and you can easily cast a person of the matching race in Hollywood where there are millions of actors of every race imaginable.

And the obvious media shilling of anti-white sentiment, pro mass illegal immigration into Europe and the USA, sensationalism of white crimes against "minorities" and suppression of "minority" crimes against whites.

people are FINALLY raging, the sheep are finally waking up

to take cues from truthers.

>a
Listen no need to be testy. It's not like the world is crumbling. But when you have a character and decide to make changes like that, you're basically establishing a new character. Changing an actor alone changes the character. Changing the race of the actor too? Makes it even more different.

The character now appeals to an entirely new audience. The character is going to act differently. The character is going to be a different character.

So while I have very little attachment to the franchises, I'm just saying that's an obnoxious thing to do.

what makes "it official"?

you got some certification from the government or some shit stating your opinion?

It's not "upsetting", and we don't "lose" anything but integrity.

People complain when white people are cast in "colored" roles, but rally and celebrate when it's the opposite.

Personally, I think taking these established characters and turning them either female or changing their race is a terrible copout and kind of patronizing to those people.

Because it just says to me, "You aren't good enough for an identity of your own", and speaks quite a lot for the lack of creativity in Hollywood.

You shouldn't be happy with base pandering. It's insulting to all involved.

>sheep
>truthers
oh boy, someone get this one back in the basement.

>both sides use it just flipped around.

But when there are 200 million white people in the United States, compared to 40 million blacks, and a huge chunk of those blacks in poverty, and how many whites living in Hollywood compared to blacks, there is an extreme excess of white acting talent and an extreme drought of black acting talent.

When there's 5 times as many people, you will have more good actors.

THE TRUTH MAN ILLUMINATIEEE RUNS THE BANK THAT RUNS THE MOVIE INDUSTRY

THE ROCKEFELLERS WANT BLACKS IN MOBIES

OPEN YOUR EYES

Fucking movie Hermione acts very different from book Hermione, that's a fair argument. It might be obnoxious but shit you can't expect someone to fill a role for the rest of their lives. No everyone is Hugh Jackman

The studio released the picture. So it's official. You ain't so bright are ya Billy?

>People complain when white people are cast in "colored" roles, but rally and celebrate when it's the opposite.

jamaicagateway.com/no-white-people-will-star-in-the-fullmetal-alchemist-movie-and-thats-a-beautiful-thing/

FMA takes place in Amestris which is literally Germany, populated by blonde, blue-eyed, fair skinned people, with Arabs to the South-East, and it's still bad to cast white people for obviously white roles.

>>Fucking movie Hermione acts very different from book Hermione

The bottom line is that book Hermione had several illustrations drawn and greenlit by JK herself depicting her as white.

That... that's not what you were talking about at all...