24 year old teacher impregnated by a 13 year old eighth grader

24 year old teacher impregnated by a 13 year old eighth grader.

pic related

" the student's parents not only knew about the relationship, they approved of it and allowed the teen to spend the night at Vera's home in Spring where they would engage in sex on a regular basis"

ksat.com/news/texas/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say_

Other urls found in this thread:

wsaz.com/content/news/Former-Boyd-Co-HS-teacher-charged-for-allegedly-raping-two-students-381544581.html
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish my teachers where hot.
all of mine where old hags

bump

nudes?

im more than certain they exist out there

now were gonna have all these cucks talking about the double standard in how the media treats hot women who do it vs. creepy old men and young girls and fucking it up for some poor kid who could fuck his hot ass teacher

there is most definitely a gender bias in the justice system though.

There is most definitely nudes of her out there

Do you think any SJW's will address this issue? She probably get 1 year of probation

Anyone have a pic of the 13 year old? No homo/pedo, just wanna see that fuckin legend with my own eyes

She looks like a fucking eighth grader too

Youre the cuck, perpetrating the feminist double standard

fucking champion, i would have been balls deep in her if that was me

I fucked my social studies teacher when I was in 8th grade. She was a brunette with green eyes and D size tits.

The only difference is that I wasn't stupid enough to tell anyone and have it blow up like this shit did.

She was also my friend Paul's mom so that was a contributing factor to me not telling anyone.

Looks like pic related in the face but with a little bit smaller tits.

Lol I finally break silence and tell someone and the thread is gonna 404 before anyone sees it. Fucking figures...

And the only guy that read it doesn't believe u

I read it, please describe more

Kek

Guess she likes hitting 3's...

This really pisses me the fuck off. I hate that women can't be rapists but if a man did this then he's a piece of shit. What world we live in.

pedophilia in women
does not exist

Believe it or not, a male teacher was just arrested tonight in Kentucky, I believe, for "raping" a 16-year-old female student. Notice the different tone of the story because it was a male teacher ...essentially making him a predatory rapist, unlike the female student with the 13-year-old male student.

wsaz.com/content/news/Former-Boyd-Co-HS-teacher-charged-for-allegedly-raping-two-students-381544581.html

And the only guy that laughed at your post was u

Samefag

If she wanted a virgin she could've just banged me instead

I'm the guy who posted above about fucking his social studies teacher and I'm from Kentucky, believe it or not.

I guess it goes around here, lol

wish i had a chance to fuck my hot teachers
damn.

You fucked the teacher/friend's mom with the tits?

If I was a 13 year old boy being sexually molested by an older, rapist female teacher, it would leave me traumatised for life. It's not a laughing matter and this poor child will probably need years of therapy to get the thought of sucking her fat young tits out of his innocent mind.

Take the age difference then apply it to different ages. Like a 18 yr old and a 7 yr old...

Or a 36 year old and a 25 year old...

Yes sir

Or a 101 year old and a 90 year old

Fuckin' nice! I wish I could've banged a teacher, friend's mom, or both.

I so wanted to fuck my geometry teacher in 10th year. She was a twenty something year old and damn was she gorgeous. Lucky bastard gets a hot girl in 8th grade. Good on ya man.

Or a 10 year old and an unborn fetus

Shave balls (?)

This is my fetish

the things is, nothing is wrong with what he did. but society will drill into his head that he is a victim. hell probably just be gay later on.

this is EVERYBODIES fetish

Why don't still crush that ass? You probably still could, if she's not a cretin now.

Nah, he'll be bragging about this well into his late teens and rightly so.

It ALL of our fetish

more like fucking the fetus's mom(/dad?)

Is that how you feel about the girls who fuck their teachers?

>bandwagoner
>1/10, would not bang

yes he will. but deep inside he will believe hes a victim.
this will haunt him and will manifest as his gayness

Nice.

women and men are different and should be treated differently.
equality is bullshit.

Kek, she aborted it once Child Protective Services got involved..stupid mexicunt.

...why? I mean, she can find attractive men her age. Sometimes this just boggles my mind. Are the kids just that damn attractive? Did they have super early puberty or something?

I'm not sure if it's a combination of really good looks and have really good game.

We need to start a gofundme account to help a fellow Sup Forumsro out

>those tits though

If you look up her name on Facebook her profile is the one with sunflowers as the profile pic

No no

Having the sex occur, be discovered, publicised and result in a thread on b is my fetish

It's a very specific role play

*or they're the goddamn epitome of attractive. I can never know because they never show pics of the kids.

Mexicunt? Oh you took the word mexican and cunt, and combined the two words to make an insult. Wow. You should be a comedic writer.

girls are hitting puberty younger now which results in hot young girls.

as long as im not the one going to jail sounds fun to me

She was just a massive slut and it was kind of a fling thing. You could tell Paul kind of hated her and her flirtatious demeanor in the classroom.

Besides I've moved on to college and I do fine with women my own age now.

Great times though, I had a few slutty teachers when I as younger. I know I probably could've banged Mrs. Lashley too but she didn't look as good and was actually pretty annoying outside of class.

Odds would say it is a black kid, I have a feeling that most of these female teachers are putting out for blacks. The thing that tells me it's probably a beaner or white kid in this instance is the article says PARENTS, which therefore rules out a black. Beaners are okay with pedophilic relationships, in general, so it's probably a beaner student.

>confirmed beaner

It says she's on mobile when you try to message her. Could be FBI kek.

???
kids these days

unoriginal dipshit detected

One lucky 8th grader fug

Some psychologist is going to convince the poor kid he's now a basket case after this, but goddamn my 13yr old self would have been in heaven.

>definite beaner
>buenos noches, mi amigo

Oh, boy. Someone's triggered

You know what I never got? The "racist" terms for Mexicans. Beaner? Yes Mexicans eat beans. Wetback? Yes Mexicans tend to work hard and sweat. It's like racists aren't even trying.

The only weird experience i had was.... in seventh and eight grade was with my after school teacher where she asked my mom on the phone if she could visit my house and would always rub my leg with hers all the time when id sit across from her...

Underrated post

bet my life it was a nigger or spic kid

cuz white trash came up with those terms for mexican trash.

educated white people can function perfectly fine along with educated mexicans.

But most likely the presiding judge is male and just does the whole South Park thing. NICE.

Besides, like 90% of the world eats beans.

Wetback is from swimming/floating/wading across the Rio Grande to get into the U.S. illegally. It has nothing to do with their work ethic.

Pffft.

she has an instagram ( one of the 4 out there ) where she claims to be the real deal. what are the odds its the FBI?

Fucking alpha af 13 year old

Wetback actually means they border hopped into Texas by crossing a river

So it's just because they crossed a river? Well that's lame.

Supreme kek.

I'd say about tree fiddy

Has anyone ever eaten beans? They're pretty good. I kinda want some now.

Yes, as most racial epithets are rather basic, sophomoric and lacking. Even still, they're often funny.

Man, fried beans over some nachos with hot cheese... oh mommaaaaa

yeah in california they call them "alambres" which means "wires"

u know, cuz theres no river but a huge fence

no, nobody has ever eaten beans
kinda craving sweet ones rn

This explains it pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

I knew it.

friojles charros is the best way to eat beans

its a food i can eat day after day and never get tired of.

11/10 plus would mother my child so F U popo

Think you're all missing the point of why this is illegal.
Now a 13yo has to deal with being a father!
Sure we would all have loved to have been banging a hot teacher at 13. Fuck we'd all like to be banging her now.
But a thirteen year olds brain isn't even done developing. He's not ready emotionally or financialy to be a fucking parent and it's not fair for anyone to lay that on a kid, male or female at that age.
Yeah but if you we're thinking about this without a hardon, you'd realize she just fucked up this kid's life.

Possibly the 13 year old

were the ones who created the society of stupid ass kids.
i bet a kid a thousand years ago would have no problem. assuming they survived of course.