Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

>germany calling out racism
>what is the holocaust

There is nothing wrong with both.

Do you work for buzzfeed OP ?

>Sup Forums
it's just the Sup Forums invasion we're having for the euros, no sports fan is actually racist

2bh Alaba is a productivr citizen for both Austria and Germany so I don't give a fuck about him being a foreigner.

this. Sup Forums is like roaches, they have invaded all boards.

>German giving a shit about Austria
Faggot

This too. The threads about Embolo and Mehmedi were embarrassing, anyone who watches the Bundes should know about Mehmedi and Embolo is a future star who could become the next Eto'o yet preferred Switzerland. Both are productive citizens for their country as well so why the fuck do people care.

that's not Sup Forums's verdict but the faggots from Sup Forums coming over during the matches

Actually the guy on the left is a globalist, and the right is a Nationalist.

Sup Forums loves the right

Alaba playing for Austria is respectable, I'm somewhat surprised he didn't elect to play for Germany or somewhere else.

no this depends

there are sports fans in europe, fx eastern euro ones that chant racist stuff etc, but at the same time can cheer and respect when a black player plays well for their team

it's more complex than Sup Forums racism

Fuck racist idiots.

Muh Sup Forums boogeyman.
I always saw this kind of behavior here on Sup Forums although I'm never sure if it's just memes and ironic posting.

This must be a testa di cazzo del nord

>Left: Shit player plays for shit country
No one cares
>Right: Shit player plays for shit country
No one cares

No one hates based Alaba, he's a cool guy. They hate players like Ali, who is a nigger and acts like a nigger, chimpout included.

how? he´s Austrian. are you dumb?

>I always saw this kind of behavior here on Sup Forums

Muh board culture, eh?

Sup Forums has been leaking all over Sup Forums for years, you know.

> Alaba
> shit player
Pick one

???

>born and raised in Austria

there is no decision

are you an idiot? think about what I said in the context of the thread

He's played shit the past two games. Is just hidden by the bayern system

he could play for Nigeria or the Philippines

Say no to racism pls

you can't just choose a country, that's not how it works. maybe in Canada.

This is not how that works Canada.

>hardly speaks russian

bullshit, he speaks even better than me

>no sports fan is actually racist

>More complexed
You mean more dumb?

I blame the Austrian managers for playing him waaaay too offensive. He's their only star player and they expected him to play a different role but that just doesn't work.

I'm still amazed how can he ditched german citizenship, he's out of his mind

You're right, we should be ashamed

I just realized football is a nigger loving sport with proletarian tendencies.
This semen slurping sport isnt for me.

what planet are you from?

Neither should be playing desu, though the fag on the left is a more egregious wrong than the one on the right.

Yes, they bring their shit to /fa/ and Sup Forums as well. Although it's not just pol, but their anti sjw crusading brethren that spawned post-gamergate. I've stopped coming to Sup Forums except for big sporting/music events.

Lmao you think he can just chose to play for Germany?

Is that Tyler, the Creator on the right?

Kids in general make those boards shit desu

Then you must be fucking retarded

I still remember old school PSG or Lazio supporters

the funniest part of all this are the fat white teenagers reduced to being racist on anonymous message boards because society has no use for them.

No I wasn't born here nor raised here you fucking amerifat

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

but that he is
it may not be a nice thing to say, but it's another way of saying "black person"

alaba is undoubtedly a black person, a black person with austrian citizenship

I'm fairly certain Alaba is a lizard person though.

>eastern euro ones that chant racist stuff
I don't understand that shit to be honest.Why do you like the "Nazi"ideology,that basically rekt your countries,if you are slavic "untermensch".

i'm not fat nor a teenager

but i also hate Sup Forums

ok I exaggerated with that, but even the ultras' racism is pretty bland, I don't think there's actual hate involved

There's nothing to defend.
Blood is blood. You can't outcuck genes and ethnicity.

Maybe you should attend a Bernie circlejerk instead and discuss the best ways to make your wife's son happy.

You people are very sensitive. Lots of people are racists, or nationalists, or conservatives or whatever goes against your reddit ideology. Learn to deal with it.

That doesn't really help your original argument then. Just shut the fuck up.

>Bernie/Reddit
didn't see that coming

I never see anyone calling white players honkey, gringo, cracker etc. on Sup Forums though.

When have people ever contested player like Alaba playing for their NT though? I think people are only (rightfully) critical of this with teams like France, Switzerland or Sweden

>inb4 muh Sup Forums

David alaba is an oreo

>You people are very sensitive
says the one getting his jimmies rustled

>Sup Forums is shitting up Sup Forums and we need to stop this
>I know! I'll make a thread with a clickbait image that will attract all the Sup Forums crowd to it!
>the city of Germany
>the city of spee

Also stop answering to Sup Forums bait, crow some fucking sense. You don't need to start arguing over every single fucking thing they say.

If a white player plays for a non-white nation I'm sure he will be called with numerous names

Well its true? If you think Alaba is an Austrian by ethnicity you are definitely a liberal.

Hes probably a good guy and all, contributes financially to his country by paying lots of taxes. But that doesnt change the fact that he will never be a part of the Austrian people, but rather a guy born and raised among austrians

Go and be mad in your containment board

>klisterlappsbrigadister

I come from Sup Forums

well that depends entirely on your definition of nationality

No it doesn't. By no definition is Alaba ethnically Austrian. Christ.

> Känslan när man stöter på en Miljöpartist

same shit

Found the Sup Forumstard
How does it feel to know that African immigration in your country will never ever stop?

you define nationality by ethnicity
those are two different concepts in my book
you may have a different opinion though

>a guy born and raised among austrians
aka an austrian

Ethnicity =/= nationality

You wish.

nice meme

stay there

Feel free to refute my point if you care this much. I'm a conservative myself but I see no point in hating a productive citizen for his skin colour, specially because he was born and raised in that country as well.

ITT: Underage b& who don't know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

But the swede didn't bring up nationality in his post. He brought up ethnicity

A nice and charming swedebro of somali decent probably stole his crush because he was too much of a beta manlet to approach her before she was taken.

explain it to me, how a guy born and raised in austria, who speaks strict austrian etc, is not an austrian?

>What is immigration?

No one cares about ethnicity anymore.

>But that doesnt change the fact that he will never be a part of the Austrian people

for me: part of the people = Austrian citizen

>that flag
>that post

classic

As long as he or she was born in the country and loves the country, I don't see the problem.

It's niggas like Diego Costa and Pepe who should be criticized

> hating
Who hates him? Just said hes no Austrian by ethnicity.

European states have mostly been national states and thus people mix up citizenship with ethnicity.

Iran is a better example;
Citizenship holders: Iranians
Ethnic groups: Balochis, Turkmenis, Persians and so forth

A country shouldnt share a name with
an ethnic group living there because it just causes confusing

Because he's not white. If it was some light skinned European from like Poland or some other random ass country like germany that went to live in Austria and then had kids there, these Sup Forums retards would consider them fully Austrian but because alaba has dark skin it's illegal for him to he considered and Austrian to them and he needs to be killed or deported back to Africa asap.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

We are just having a laugh, chill senpai. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter, no one actually has a problem with him being austrian.

nice strawman :^)

don't forget to vote leave

that doesn't make any sense

As long as he isn't a mudslime he's fine in my book

I don't think that citizenship automatically makes you part of the people but yeah, I somewhat agree. Just saying ethnically he's not Austrian

The worst is even if you remind Sup Forums that they should keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums they get offended, thinking you're personally attacking them because you want to talk about footy and not the hidden multiculti agenda when sports are on.

If you wanna ignore nationalities and only talk about ethnicity, then stop saying Austrian. There is no Austrian ethnicity, Austrians and Swiss people belong to the Germanic ethnicity. True, Alaba will never be of Germanic ethnicity, but he's Austrian.

still, if you show picture of his face to austrian people who don't care about football and ask them, "what national football team is he playing for?" I doubt anyone will answer Austria

>light skinned European from like Poland

would almost surely pass as a local
Alaba- will not
No one is telling he needs to be deported or killed you fucking retard

He told the truth. I got called gypsy in a bar just because I'm little darker than the regular finn. Shit's going crazy.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Are you stupid? Citizenship tells you nothing about a persons ethnic belonging.

Most western nations are multicultural today because of people immigrating everywhere.

Tell a kurd hes turkish just because he holds turkish citizenship, kek. Will probably rip you a new one.

>70
nuff said