Sup Forums, I want to know, do you think I could find love...

Sup Forums, I want to know, do you think I could find love? Every time I turn to someone for companionship they turn me down or leave me because, "I wasn't what they expected." Please, tell me honestly, do you think I'll be forever alone?

yes kill yourself now OP, its for the best.

I was a total beta autiatic faggot like you could never imagine
You just gotta wait man
Some people its in middle school
Some people its after their hair is gray
Hopes up high and your head down low
It'll work out eventually
You will get hurt, yes,
There will be really shitty times ahead, too,
But theres somone out there who just might feel the same way
You know, light is bright and shit
But its even brighter in darkness
Until then
Just diatract yourself with stupid shit
Like Sup Forums

I think he's right

I suppose with an eleven you claiming him being right makes you right

thats how this works fuckboy. Dubs demands you kill yourself.

(OP) Well, next dubs decides how I'll do it.

We know nothing about you or your personality. How could we answer that?

kennedi cotarelo was my first love

nice dubs

at least the people are being honest, they're not saying it's not you which is a good start.

they like you they just don't want to spend the rest of their lives next to you, my guess is you are probably autistic or something else that causes niggeraids, nah jks but for real you pretend to be someone you are not, you're false advertising so they want to return the product.

don't kill yourself, you deep beneath that anxious ball of social retardation there is something that someone more fucked up will love and cherish you because they are scared you will leave them ~ time to start not looking for someone and let them come to you.

(OP) Why does everyone assume that because I post on Sup Forums, I'm autistic? I'm not autistic, in fact I'm one of the most normal people on this board. The people that have left me judge me for how they view me physically, not taking a least a month to actually know me.

nah didn't mean autistic exactly but something mentally messed that is causing you to react the way you do, i love you anyway!

(OP) I love you bastards, you know that?

Fuckin normal raa

Also, you sound autistic. Do you Do shit like this or something as well?

Maybe not bro, I can't connect with anybody anymore. Not sure what happened, but I've basically matured into a sadist. I really don't care about anybody beyond what they can do for me. Lacking sincerity makes connection tough

(OP) I guess in a thread like this I have to take the assholes with the people who I'd trust my house with. Oh well, that's Sup Forums, what else am I to expect?

Now you're gettin it

Just use the seamans principle

If one person says your "not what they expected" it may be true, or they could just be an ass looking for an excuse

If two people say the same, then it's likley what they are saying is true.

If three say it, there's no doubt it's true

(OP) I have no idea what you just said, say that again, slowly please?

If it's not just one person saying the same thing about you (you weren't what I was expecting)then it's most likely true.

But in reality, it doesn't matter if it is true or not, because if it's apart of you, only you can decide whether or not to change it, or yourself.

What matters is knowing that there is someone for everyone, and that there will always be someone more broken than the last person.

(OP) I just wears you down after the fifth person walks away. I'm not a bad person, I'm just not the average male in terms of body proportions, and it hurts cause I feel I'd either end up a cuckoldry bitch or alone.