I'm freaking out! So two nights ago I smoked twice as much weed as usual...

I'm freaking out! So two nights ago I smoked twice as much weed as usual, and it was a much stronger strong strain than I'd usually smoke (blue widow). The day after of course I was zombified, and today I'm so sick I can barely lift my head. By the way before the blue widow I had only smoked like three times.

Should I call 911?

Also everything I smoked before blue widow was kinda weak.

Holy shit dude. How did you even manage to open your eyes? Usually that shit paralyzes you for almost a week.

Op you shouldn't mix shit up with blue widow

This. You should go to the doctor ASAP

I just did blue widow, nothing else.

Go hard or go home. Smoke crack.

I appreciate the humor. (Not being sarcastic, I thought that was funny)

You should wait like a couple days before smoking something different
The shits still in your system. It's like you're doing heroin.

Yeah you're gonna die.

Okay. But should I go to the emergency room or something?

Not OP but damn if that's like heroin ima go and try that strain.

Btw, when I say twice as much as usual I mean two bowls

OP how are u alive still

Would I be better off if I went to the emergency room? Or since I'm tired as shit, should I try and sleep it off?

You should demand priority. You're not gonna die but let's not get our hopes up. Last time that happened to me I had to call my friend after the third day so he could drive me over to the hospital. Shit's fucked. It gets ahold of your brain and body and the aftermath is just horrible.

ive had similar cases in my history of in the medical field. its a serious condition, you've caused too much strain on the brain in a short amount of time and could very much so be building fluid in the skull. id seek medical attention asap. don't wait, don't think about it. go before it's turns into something worse.

I don't even know

You should really just try standing up. If you feel like you're gonna smash into the floor then that means you're too weak to function normally. And that means that it's gotten ahold of you bad. Go to the emergency room.

I hope this fucker goes to the emergency room for smoking weed. Imagine the fucking people that have to deal with that shit.

Just sleep a few hours u faggot

Physician here. Go to the ER immediately. Your neurotransmitters have been destroyed. Very serious.

Stfu nigger, this shits serious. Don't listen to him op he just wants you to die

people will be whispering to each other. he will see a small glimpse and many things will run through his head. he will slowly freak out wondering what they are talking about. thus making him think he is dying. people will laugh. he will be on youtube. win win for everyone.

this, happened to my friend, now he cant work and has chronic depression

>neurotransmitters destroyed

If that were the case, he'd be dead.

Dr. Here you fun goofed call the police.

Also help a friend out and take pics of emergency room and send

Do some meth you gotta even it out

my penis is inflamed from making love to a billy goat. should i be concerned?

Don't listen to this devil. Go to ER

this happened to me before. the best thing you can do is get to the er and have a ekg/chest x-ray/etc before it's too late. godspeed user

If it was medical marijuana you're a pussy. If it was from a dealer you might've fucked up

Was there any mold on the weed?

Gynecologist here, now that you've fucked a goat image healthiest choice is to go crash a plane into the twin towers

Op be serious about this and don't listen to all these faggots that are saying that it isn't something bad. It is something bad and you should go to ER. Why would you even mix that shit up. Do some research on your drugs. Fuckin faggot

he a pussy regardless. talk to me when youve done 10 tabs of acid, shrooms, ecstasy, ketamine, nitrous, and weed all at once. good combo btw.

should i call bush first?

On my way now. If it was medical marijuana, is this still bad?

Fear mongering cunt. You don't know what the fuck your talking about. Kill yourself nigger.

Relax, OP. If you have to, go to the doctor, but there is no need to be alarmed.

It's still bad, dipshit.

Police officer here. There have been instances of very serious chemicals and other foreign material being added to weed. Bite the bullet young man. Contact your local PD and tell them everything you know. It could save your and other people's lives.

bitch made ass nigga. go back to school. stay off drugs. become a zombie in the modern world. go home, listen to nagging wife. sleep. repeat. faggot life style immanent.

Smoke some more, it will stop the withdrawal, then drink a bunch of water and then go smoke whatever you have left and make sure to eat a bunch of cherry seed and all, cherry seeds have a nutrient that helps with dealing with the weed ache so eat as many as you can

how can you possibly be sick? weed is a natural herb and is always 100% beneficial for 100% of people and 100% harmless. anyone who says it could trigger schizophrenia or chronic paranoia is a liar and pharma shill. You need to find some stronger stuff and smoke 4 times as much, that will balance out your neurochemsitry.

Fucking bait. You should go fuck a fish and let us do our jobs. You fucking triggering dickhole.

fuck you police lil bitch ass faggot boy in blue having ass nigga. wanna beat me for being black on a friday night? wanna shoot me for holding a cane and mistaking it for a gun?

With out a doubt this.

/thread

No bro that nigga gonna invade your grave if he gets any money

will he have sex with my corpse and blame it on the poor?

It's not the weed. It's the fact he mixed shit up.

wtf im smoking blue widow right now, this is the only time i hope it was shit weed. i fucked bois

You fucking nigger. We should've kept you as slaves in the good ol' days.

Nah man the bush your thinking of is Hilary's

too bad im white.

this, as long as you keep smoking insane amounts of 1000% natural herb nothing bad will happen to you

make sure the FBI stingray vans outside don't catch you toking up, they've got devices that watch you through the camera in your phone

you need to use enema asap!
All the bad HTC concentrates in your colon after it bypasses liver and kidneys, you have to poop it out (no joke).
If you feel sick, you need to do it asap. The HTC particles in your colon are concentrated and the mucus membranes absorb it constantly.

overall you'll be fine, but you either will suffer for few days or use enema and be ok in few hours

fuck.... im always getting those confused. damn. im sure both are capable of causing terror.

i agree. flush the toxins out. maybe take a laxative? destructive shitting will be the best solution.

Op weed can influence your subconcious so much when you first start smoking that you may have the capacity to psychosomatically psyche yourself out and lose your marbles. If its normal weed, youre fine dude.

nobody will tell you this though apparently.

Speaking of, anyone tried herojuana? It's an indica heavy strain I found at the dispensers last time

Trick question, you only just smoked -this is all an illusion.

...seriously. Seriously?

OP slam a Monster and suck it up, jfc

you're gonna be fine you're just depleted.
drink water get some food in ya. take a pill.
just treat it like a normal hangover.
ya over did it only happens like in the first couple years.
After that well what you smoked be nothing but a warmup

Holy fuck you're retarded. I'm glad you're going though the docs are going to have a great laugh and a story to tell.

just drink some vinegar and you will be fine

mix it with bleach first